Mod RPGM Legend of Queen Opala: Origin Improve Mod [v2.1] [zeroshark]

cwiz

Nov 2, 2020
Something weird happened when my party leved up at around 29. I gained more than 100 agility and nothing else. Is this right? Whats going on?

cwiz

Nov 2, 2020
Wait, I think I figured things out? Sometimes when I win a battle in the distress state, it just gives me a whole bunch of agility. I reloaded a previous save, I didn't really even level up, it just said I did.

zeroshark

Sep 28, 2020
Wait, I think I figured things out? Sometimes when I win a battle in the distress state, it just gives me a whole bunch of agility. I reloaded a previous save, I didn't really even level up, it just said I did.
Yeah, because effect of disstress state is Agi +40%, Pdef -20%, Mdef -20%, I wonder if I should fix it or not

zeroshark any chance you implement mouse control?
Sorry but no, I feel it will take too long to make

Finally fullscreen is done
Little update 1.9.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pieeemp

May 25, 2021
im new to this and i find this confusing, i extracted the mod to the game directory and nothing happened

zeroshark

Sep 28, 2020
im new to this and i find this confusing, i extracted the mod to the game directory and nothing happened
what do you mean nothing happened? like the game is just normal game without mod?
make sure the game is already decrypted

odino

Aug 14, 2017
hi is it possible to use this for game 1 & 2 for screen size x2? if can how?

found mod for 2 is it work for 1 too?

Last edited:

zeroshark

Sep 28, 2020
hi is it possible to use this for game 1 & 2 for screen size x2? if can how?

found mod for 2 is it work for 1 too?
After I check my loqo 1 game, I actually already mod the game but haven't make the clean patch
I think you can use loqo 2 clean patch then replace the script with the script I attached, this was from the loqo 1 game folder i have. Still not 100% sure it will work tho
And this is old mod but I think 2x screen size still work, i'll make proper patch later

Press 'S' and got this error.
What should i do?
View attachment 1344094
I found a reason. I had no quest log. After purchasing problem was solved.
It's a bug, you don't need quest log. I just checked when you don't have any quest and try to open quest log it will crash. I already fixed this will update later

Reactions: Levendor and odino

死魔葬

Dec 5, 2020
Hi guys, i failed running this mod its shows:
Script '002' line [XPA] XPA Engin:NoMethodError
occured.
private method `split' called for 0:Fixnum
i need help thanks