Mod RPGM Legend of Queen Opala: Origin Improve Mod [v2.1] [zeroshark]

Neaera

Jul 8, 2017
The mod works fine with 3.07 and it will turn the window's name to 3.06 but with 3.07 content included.
If you encounter error on startup try deleting your autosave and quicksave file

bloodenraged

Apr 13, 2018
The mod works fine with 3.07 and it will turn the window's name to 3.06 but with 3.07 content included.
If you encounter error on startup try deleting your autosave and quicksave file
.....this mod overwrites the 3.07 content, it might work, but it turns the game back into 3.06

zeroshark

Sep 28, 2020
The mod it's actualy compatible with 3.07
I just checked there is no conflict in the script
if anyone want to check themself the simple one is just check SHA1 Checksum and compare scripts file with old version

If you get error make sure copy all content in mod, if still error give me the save file so I can debug it
I'm not sure if I already fix the bug or not in 1.7

There are some bug fix and new feature in next version but still need more testing

Reactions: ZLeonZ

vitaminRZN

Oct 4, 2018
Copied the contents of the mod to the game folder. At startup, it gives an error. Tell me what to do?

zeroshark

Sep 28, 2020
Copied the contents of the mod to the game folder. At startup, it gives an error. Tell me what to do?
Is it crash before title screen? or after?
Try play without mod, if crash before title screen my guess is your game corrupted try redownload the game
if crash in new game/load give me the save file so I can debug it

vitaminRZN

Oct 4, 2018
Is it crash before title screen? or after?
Try play without mod, if crash before title screen my guess is your game corrupted try redownload the game
if crash in new game/load give me the save file so I can debug it
I downloaded the game several times. I don't even have a save file. I just unpacked the game and mod. Copied the mod into the game. And the first time you run the error

zeroshark

Sep 28, 2020
Mod update to 1.8 tested with 3.07 no crash so far

Changelog:
- Bug fix
- Minimap : Improve accuracy of generated map
- Minimap : Add current map name in minimap, generated from mapinfo
- Minimap : Now opened chest is hidden in minimap
- Inactive party still get exp when kill monster, but the character still need to get unlocked.
- Add Message Log ( D )
- Add Continue from autosave in title
- Quest Log now sort from incompleted quest first then complete quest and make completed quest name disabled
- Add Shortcut for open Quest Log & Treasure Map ( S )
- Add hide dialogue in event when you want to see the CG ( X )

If anyone have some issue with accuracy of the minimap please include the screnshot so I can improve it

Reactions: Pa3uk and jerf muse

TDSanthony

Aug 5, 2017
Trying to decrypt the game.rgssad but its not appearing in the game folder. all that's in the game folder is the audio file and the game icon. screen clip.PNG

Last edited:

vitaminRZN

Oct 4, 2018
Hello. Help me please. I can't understand anything. Downloaded the game 3.07 downloaded mod 1.8. Unzipped both files. I copied everything from the mod folder to the game folder. And it gives this error. What's my mistake?
1623738274589.png

JonRED

Jun 24, 2018
Screenshot_1.png so, I was expecting a full screen, instead I got this weird resolution. Any way to fix it? I'm kinda a fan of this mod, but this is honestly unplayable.

zeroshark

Sep 28, 2020
View attachment 1252333 so, I was expecting a full screen, instead I got this weird resolution. Any way to fix it? I'm kinda a fan of this mod, but this is honestly unplayable.
That was actualy my solution for fullscreen since I don't like fullscreen rpg maker change resolution, but now I think about it it's dumb, I still play arround with win32api maybe later I can make proper fullscreen
for now there are 2 default fullscreen configuration in Game.ini, set Fullscreen_method=1 -> scratch, 0 -> default rpg fullscreen

Update for 1.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: YuYavon