Mod RPGM Legend of Queen Opala: Origin Improve Mod [v2.1] [zeroshark]

Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
okay, I'm new with this one but seriously I can't find the rgssad file, all I do is extract the game and extract the mod on seperate folder first. and then download and open the rpgdecrypter and try looking for the rgssad files on the orgiginal game folder but nothing. and then I extract again the mod inside the original game folder and trying to find the rgssad from rgssdcrypter but still nothing. can someone teach me or tell me the way? I'm just new on this kind of thing and thanks!

zeroshark

Sep 28, 2020
okay, I'm new with this one but seriously I can't find the rgssad file, all I do is extract the game and extract the mod on seperate folder first. and then download and open the rpgdecrypter and try looking for the rgssad files on the orgiginal game folder but nothing. and then I extract again the mod inside the original game folder and trying to find the rgssad from rgssdcrypter but still nothing. can someone teach me or tell me the way? I'm just new on this kind of thing and thanks!
Ah sorry is the instruction confusing? what I mean is if you don't have rgssad then the game is already decrypted so you just extract the mod to the folder
edit-- my english is so bad sry

Last edited:

Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
Ah sorry is the instruction confusing? what I mean is if you don't have rgssad then the game is already decrypted so you just extract the mod to the folder
edit-- my english is so bad sry
it's okay sir, nvm the game and the mods works fine finally. I thought at first we really need to decrypt it manually but doesn't know if it can be done automatically thank you so much for sharin this mod too sir

Piotrek

Aug 19, 2018
Will this work with latest game build 3.05?

I tried with mod but get error upon launch ((((((((((

burner2522

Jun 6, 2020
Will this work with latest game build 3.05?

I tried with mod but get error upon launch ((((((((((
It won't work until they optimise it. SweGabe encrypted this one differently so if you try and use the mod the new features are overwritten and the game reverts to 3.04

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
the MOD looks good, but ahm i have a kinda dumb question.. how i decrypt? i neved did that so im kinda lost on that point.... if anyone could help i really apreaciate it

arthur3694

May 28, 2017
the MOD looks good, but ahm i have a kinda dumb question.. how i decrypt? i neved did that so im kinda lost on that point.... if anyone could help i really apreaciate it
its honestly not that difficult look for a rgss3a or 2a decrypter. the file you need to decrypt will always be in the root folder usually called game.rgss... just move that file to the same place as the decrypter (i usually put them on the desktop). the decrypter makes a folder called extract move the items from that folder to the games root folder and replace if necessary

batanegra

May 8, 2017
its honestly not that difficult look for a rgss3a or 2a decrypter. the file you need to decrypt will always be in the root folder usually called game.rgss... just move that file to the same place as the decrypter (i usually put them on the desktop). the decrypter makes a folder called extract move the items from that folder to the games root folder and replace if necessary
the last version has a game.ini only file, nothing else in any other folder, thats the problem

• Sad
Reactions: Fadil1997

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
Brutal, man, thanks so much! ^^ Where have you been all these years...
I dunno if this mod blocks 3.05 content, the game is still runs without any errors, I take it that the mod does not affect contents so 3.05 should be visible?
Oh, and may I have a request plz? This Gothic font is quite tiny, smaller and too sharp, kinda not that fitting imo. Maybe try some othe fonts, Flow Ext for example?

arthur3694

May 28, 2017
the last version has a game.ini only file, nothing else in any other folder, thats the problem
so sorry about the late reply.. this ones even simpler. for what ever reason its aòready extracted. they just hid the folder. so just unhide them. youll have to set the option on your pc to see hidden things.

batanegra

May 8, 2017
so sorry about the late reply.. this ones even simpler. for what ever reason its aòready extracted. they just hid the folder. so just unhide them. youll have to set the option on your pc to see hidden things.
ohhhh, that's perfect i though that still need at extra step

Lionhearte

Jan 4, 2018
The newest LoQO v3.05 update does not contain a RGSSAD file or a .rgss file. So is it impossible to decrypt this version? How does the game even run without the files?

zeroshark

Sep 28, 2020
It's compatible with 3.05, I compared the scripts and still same with 3.04
I tried and no crash so far

The newest LoQO v3.05 update does not contain a RGSSAD file or a .rgss file. So is it impossible to decrypt this version? How does the game even run without the files?
as arthur3694 said 3.05 is already decrypted, the file is just hidden, you can just extract to the folder

New game, immediately after shoving my horse cock down Laquadia's throat i'm greeted with this error as the game shutsdown. View attachment 974591
I tried it and not crashed the error is not from this mod

Is this mod supposed to make the game fullscreen even if I don't want it to?
Press F1 and uncheck "Launch in Full Screen" then exit the game and relaunch

Lionhearte

Jan 4, 2018
It's compatible with 3.05, I compared the scripts and still same with 3.04
I tried and no crash so far
Oh, okay, my worry was that it would revert some stuff to 3.04 and break the game.

as arthur3694 said 3.05 is already decrypted, the file is just hidden, you can just extract to the folder
I saw that the files were hidden, I was just wondering where the RGSSAD file was so that I could edit some enemy data to make the grind easier. Probably better to ask that in the original game thread, though.