Mod RPGM Legend of Queen Opala: Origin Improve Mod [v2.1] [zeroshark]

arthur3694

May 28, 2017
Oh, okay, my worry was that it would revert some stuff to 3.04 and break the game.

I saw that the files were hidden, I was just wondering where the RGSSAD file was so that I could edit some enemy data to make the grind easier. Probably better to ask that in the original game thread, though.
eh honestly no need to go through so much trouble as editing enemy data.. just get yourself a save editor. gave my self onyx weapons.. enemies become easy.
edit: and if you do still want to edit the enemies the files are already decryoted. all you have to do is unhide them. show hidden items in your pc options and then open properites on the hidden folders and remove the hide check.

xove123

Jun 27, 2017
Its an amazing addon and i would love to also have it for LOQO 2 that game really needs it. Does anyone know any solution or will it be more complicated?

zeroshark

Sep 28, 2020
Its an amazing addon and i would love to also have it for LOQO 2 that game really needs it. Does anyone know any solution or will it be more complicated?
Oh yeah I forgot, I want to add the xpa to prev game, will create them later

Then i launch game i see this error, help plz
I never have that error, when did you get that error?

does the mod work for 3.06
I updated the mod it's should work now

I had some free time, here some update for 1.6
- Add support for 3.06, there's some changes in this new version in quest, journal script and some sprite conflict
- Change End game in menu to Settings here you can change Art Style, Always Run ( you can still press Q for toggle this ), Load, End Game

I want to edit castle warrengard and add custom gameplay to make more interesting but need to add some event and I don't want conflict with future updates

Reactions: lexlutha

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
Saw you include art style changes in your mod now. Does it do all my mod does? Should I stop doing mine?

zeroshark

Sep 28, 2020
Saw you include art style changes in your mod now. Does it do all my mod does? Should I stop doing mine?
Oh sry I don't know someone already doing this. is this the one?
https://f95zone.to/threads/legend-of-queen-opala-origin-v3-06-beta-swegabe.471/page-297#post-3926399
Is your mod make player can customize character? this mod only add change the art style. I'll add your mod in first post incase someone miss it like I did

New update for 1.7
- Fix some bug in the mod
- Add Quick Save ( F7 ) & Quick Load ( F8 )
- Add Minimap ( Toggle key is W ) & add in settings menu
- Minimap & always run settings now is saved when you load
- Fullscreen ( Alt + Enter ) now follow game aspect ratio ( 4:3 )

Note for the minimap
There is still some issue with the accuracy minimap, it's generated from map data and I think it's good enough
NPC is marked with yellow are the npc that have event in it and have character image
Loot from table/Event that don't have character image is not show in minimap
I hide Master Hentai location in minimap, so you still need search for him
minimap legend is in the first post note

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
Is your mod make player can customize character? this mod only add change the art style. I'll add your mod in first post incase someone miss it like I did
Yeah, change appearance and unlock the gallery is all my mod did. Just for those who want to view the scenes right after an update comes out. It's good your mod does this too now.

zeroshark

Sep 28, 2020
Yeah, change appearance and unlock the gallery is all my mod did. Just for those who want to view the scenes right after an update comes out. It's good your mod does this too now.
oh no my mod doesn't do that, I'm not planning to add change race or unlock gallery
my mod only add change the art style

blue5eyes5

Jan 13, 2019
So i tried everything even copy paste the guy with 'system' file i get the same error that the other guy in this forum complained about. I didn't get the rpg sprite error AFTER i copy paste script.xa. Im stuck... And i saw that the text screen is cutting off some dialoge

Last edited: