zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i love this game too. still want to kill eclipes and the girl is probly dead by now if not she is messed up badly.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well full save for me would be all the art unlocked along card's and all the sex scene's too lol. but then the game is not over with so that is not a full save lol. i now that's not funny but to tell the truth i want to catch and fuck them all lol.

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
Are the scenes that play masqurade and her tedybare as well as vhazar three way bugged in the hall of mirrors? Even though I'm useing the international save it keeps showing the western images for both.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i think one scene is the joker girl and her bear need the dream key for that are a deffrent dream key. if i can rember right the other scene is fucking the dark empress just go to the castle and say you want her. lol

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i do believe there is one scene where the dream woman are who ever she is show's you cum on the mother's face. but the game is not finished yet so the scene with her is yet to cum that was my uncle joke for to day lol.

• Sad
Reactions: SrZurdo

arkeksks

Dec 6, 2018
Can someone help me ? I stuck because kythie is still bedresting.They said she is playable after some conversation with Mhu'tiki but it wont

arkeksks

Dec 6, 2018
I think I found the reason for that 0nymous and you might have given the answer yourself.

So it seems to get the scene you need to let Mhu'tiki shape Kythie and increase with the dialogue point to get the scene. Which now that I think about Kythie already loves the MC so it seems weird that is needed to increase.

Also 0nymous do you know which variable it is because I am using saveeditonline?
Can you help me why there is no conversation in my game about shaping kythie ?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
it's been some time for me after all waiting for more but i think you have to save opala first then kythie will rejoin you. getting everyone to talk about ktyie i think that's after the first spire go to the right are something should happen. been a long time so

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
this may be a spoiler for those who have not seen it. there is no cecily stuff yet the only scene you get is were the dream demon turn's in to the mc's mother as he cum's on opala's face.

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
So, i didnt played this game since december 2019.Is there anything new , new missions? Or just fixes like i have seen in the changelogs...

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes