Darksentry34

Jul 8, 2020
hi i just downloaded version 3.02 and i am using a backup of my own, i am in the part where i need to free the prisoners in darkthorn keep (where i had already lowered the levers), the power is not activated for the elevator and the prisoners they are not released, what should I do?

Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
So, i didnt played this game since december 2019.Is there anything new , new missions? Or just fixes like i have seen in the changelogs...
I would also appreciate an update from anyone willing. Is this game finished? Or is there still alot of content planned? No scenes w/ the mother, still very little with some of your companions compared to others. I waited like 6 months once between updates and very little had been added...It was so nice when I first got into LOQP cause #1 and #2 were both finished with a 'gold edition' label so you just got to enjoy the content, no messing with saves or replaying the same bits over and over. Beggars can't be choosers btw, I totally respect that but honestly would like to know IF this game is done and if not, how can we tell once it is?

darkwarriorpt

Jan 14, 2018
hi i just downloaded version 3.02 and i am using a backup of my own, i am in the part where i need to free the prisoners in darkthorn keep (where i had already lowered the levers), the power is not activated for the elevator and the prisoners they are not released, what should I do?
Try to download version 3.03

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i get letter's in my email i think one of them said something about them finishing the hole game some whaere around 2021. there is also more content to come so i do believe the mc mother will get her stuff to hard to say what it will be tho if the dark emprise will be behind it are the dark goddess are the scentest lady are monster's hard to say what the dev has planed. jope the list of card's and other stuff will come out too.

Reactions: Stev1

Darksentry34

Jul 8, 2020
[QUOTE = "darkwarriorpt, publicación: 3790514, miembro: 380201"]
Intenta descargar la versión 3.03
[/ CITAR]
Try to download version 3.03
I already downloaded that version and nothing, it tells me that "I already took care of the switch", but the electricity is not activated and the cells will not open.

By the way, who has saved the character and edited this image (V)? (preferably after defeating van in the invasion of colussia)
IMG_20200708_232941.jpg

darkwarriorpt

Jan 14, 2018
[QUOTE = "darkwarriorpt, publicación: 3790514, miembro: 380201"]
Intenta descargar la versión 3.03
[/ CITAR]

I already downloaded that version and nothing, it tells me that "I already took care of the switch", but the electricity is not activated and the cells will not open.

By the way, who has saved the character and edited this image (V)? (preferably after defeating van in the invasion of colussia)
View attachment 723223
Really strange i have 3.03 and i pass that part :/

Fn0309

Jan 13, 2018
ok where is the teleporter and how do i use it?
and how do i get more resources after investing in shops/taverns etc?

Last edited:

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
ok where is the teleporter and how do i use it?
and how do i get more resources after investing in shops/taverns etc?
You can teleport using the save crystals if you get a certain item. the item is a reward from the quiz guy in the first port town. he should be on/in a boat in the harbor, can't remember if it was day or night though.
Only way to get more resources is investing in more businesses. don't forget you can invest in farms and inns, including the ones away from towns.

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
I would also appreciate an update from anyone willing. Is this game finished? Or is there still alot of content planned? No scenes w/ the mother, still very little with some of your companions compared to others. I waited like 6 months once between updates and very little had been added...It was so nice when I first got into LOQP cause #1 and #2 were both finished with a 'gold edition' label so you just got to enjoy the content, no messing with saves or replaying the same bits over and over. Beggars can't be choosers btw, I totally respect that but honestly would like to know IF this game is done and if not, how can we tell once it is?
as far as i know theres at least one episode left.
if you look at swegabe blogspot. there was an update showing the expanded map and its pretty big,lots of areas not currently in game

Reactions: Stev1

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
So, i didnt played this game since december 2019.Is there anything new , new missions? Or just fixes like i have seen in the changelogs...
normally betas add a bit of story(a tiny bit),some new cgs,new stuff
like the last beta adds a scene with osira

Reactions: Dino1000

Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
as far as i know theres at least one episode left.
if you look at swegabe blogspot. there was an update showing the expanded map and its pretty big,lots of areas not currently in game
Thanks...on the one hand that makes me excited on the other that means that the game is probably still more than a year away from being finished. This so far is my least favorite, probably because Opala is my #1 and she is not the focus :O

But the potential is there if it is developed in the right way...I love Laquadia and Masquarade. The idea of turning the party members more and more slutty with mini games is also cool but so far it has developed very slowly. If this turns out as 'full' as the ending/end game of LOQO 2 then I will be happy.

guldfisk

Aug 6, 2016
Is there a new game plus in this game? If yes how to access it?
When you reach the end of the content for that beta/episode you are given an orb of restoration that allows you to restart the game with everything except the main story progression intact.

chiliboy

Jan 8, 2018
When you reach the end of the content for that beta/episode you are given an orb of restoration that allows you to restart the game with everything except the main story progression intact.
Hmm, so that means i still have stuff to do. I beat Kin'Auera and did the Snap quests and I am wondering what else I need to do.

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes