0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
I'd be pissed if I was walking into that shit without warning, but the genres listed in the OP are "Episodic, Prostitution, Rape, Furry, Bestiality."
If you see a combination of prostitution, rape, furry and bestiality and the MC doesn't happen to be a rapist half-horse pimp you know what to expect.
But the MC does get to be a rapist half-horse pimp now! And that's a step in the right direction! Because it meets all the fetish categories WHILE giving the MC a proper reason for existing!
(On another note, why the hell would I care about the tags someone made about the game on the F95 thread? I thought you're talking about some official ones by Gabe, but nope... this doesn't really warrant a warning like you imply, does it?)
Especially since you seem to be familiar with Gabe's work and that stuff has been in there since game 1.
Yes, and I assure you, LoQO I was pretty extensively focused on the MC (default name Jake). The basic premise of the game was said MC coming to Egypt specifically with meeting and later banging the trio of Gabe's original characters, with fully functional endings where you can pick and marry or dominate them. The horsecock/bestiality content was basically extra.

LoQOII was a complete bait-and-switch in this aspect. You rescue and keep collecting members of your "harem", but the FIRST scene you see is a lesbian one between Opala and your female party member. And it goes downhill from there. Everybody and everything gets a piece of heroine ass leaving the MC (default name Kai) with scraps.
But the tipping point were the rewards for getting relationship points with non-main party members. So you worked on those hearts, gave them gifts, went through dialogue etc. etc... and your final reward was basically trading cards brought to you by Sparrow, illustrating said party members fucking horses, getting BLACKED (I'm not kidding, the most pure and innocent character gets spitroasted by BBC), or otherwise raped.
A lot of people were mad.
That's when Gabe went kind of damage control mode and made a comment about the "canonity" of said images.

LoQO:O is actually better than LoQO II in this aspect, but it's a slippery slope with Gabe, despite the fact the lesson in LoQO II was taken to heart.
Let's take Kythie as an example - your loyal dog companion turned into innocent furry girl who forgot everything except from her loyal adoration of the MC. Do you think the first sex scene you see will be with said MC? NOPE. It's a bunch of Sparrow trading cards depicting her choking on some random douchebags' cocks and of course getting impaled on a horsecock that's 3/4 her height!

Last edited:

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
(On another note, why the hell would I care about the tags someone made about the game on the F95 thread? I thought you're talking about some official ones by Gabe, but nope... this doesn't really warrant a warning like you imply, does it?)
I wasn't aware that tags on F95 needed official approval from game devs now to be valid.
How exactly do the genres listed in the damn OP not qualify as a warning?

My whole point is that anyone investing 2 seconds to take a quick glance at the OP should be aware what they're likely to get, at which point they will no longer "naturally assume that the focus of the sexual content will be directly between that player and the party of female heroines".

(summary of sexual activity in LoQO titles)
I've played them, though admittedly it's been quite a while. I distinctly remember there being plenty of unlockable "paintings" in the first one already, where (mainly) mom and her daughters take all kinds of dick, none of which belong to the MC.

I'm not trying to argue whether the games would or wouldn't be better with the MC getting more action and less girls being impaled on impossibly large cocks. I tend to agree with you there but that's a matter of personal preference. I'm merely pointing out that anyone getting into this despite the horsecock can't really claim they had no idea what was coming.

M

MyNameIs

And you sound like another one obsessed with this "cuck" meme.
"I can't just pass by a game I don't like! I need to show everyone what an alpha-male I am!", and then here go absolutely pointless shitloads of comments about how bad Gabe's games are... just because they are different from many others!

I totally agree there should be more interactions between MC and females but it doesn't mean that you should cry like a baby because there's something you don't like
A small number of sex-scenes involving MC? yes
Cuckery? completely not

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
I've played them, though admittedly it's been quite a while. I distinctly remember there being plenty of unlockable "paintings" in the first one already, where (mainly) mom and her daughters take all kinds of dick, none of which belong to the MC.
I'm not even considering the illustrations, they're not formally "scenes" and acknowledged as such by Gabe, more of a bonus, collectibles thing, really. You know, doing that would actually only reinforce my argument of mistreating the MC...
Anyways, their "canon" status varies, I think. AFAIK Gabe just does completely random commissions or art contests, and puts whatever art acquired as such into the game.
You seem to be the one oddly sensitive about the usage of this word in particular.
It seems to me that I got the typical response of a cuck apologist getting into semantics as usual. You know, it's strange how desperately defensive people get about the "proper meaning" of the term while claiming they are not a cuck with even more desperation.
What's next, you're going to meticulously explain to me what is the difference between NTR and netori, or try and convince me one or the other is the thinking man's fetish because of some self-insertion context??
I guess my definition of "cuckery" is less formal and adheres to a wider spectrum, including "cucking the MC out of scenes."
Perhaps you have a different name for this phenomenon?

I totally agree there should be more interactions between MC and females but it doesn't mean that you should cry like a baby because there's something you don't like
What's even the point of this little debate then? I wasn't under the impression that I was crying, just voicing an opinion which you clearly have a problem with.

Last edited:

obibobi

May 10, 2017
"I can't just pass by a game I don't like! I need to show everyone what an alpha-male I am!", and then here go absolutely pointless shitloads of comments about how bad Gabe's games are... just because they are different from many others!

A small number of sex-scenes involving MC? yes
Cuckery? completely not
You are the one getting upset and insulting people because they criticize an aspect of a game.

The MC is being cucked, the women he wants to fuck and travel with are fucked by others, it's not a meme, it's a fact. You can be ok with that if you want but understand for most people they don't like it.

M

MyNameIs

of course I am defensive. When people become so obsessive with something that it turns into some kind of fanatism, and when they start to use a completely unappropriate term to describe something they don't like (or more likely, haven't got used to it yet) at the same time trying to affirm themselves at the expense of the others - it's only natural that someone like me begins to be so deffensive

Cuckoldry or NTR is basically a synonim for cheating. I suppose it's more like a BDSM kind of fetish with a submissive role of the main character.
in Opala series there's no cheating at all to begin with - everyone just fucks whomever they want and is happy with that

What's even the point of this little debate then? I wasn't under the impression that I was crying, just voicing an opinion which you clearly have a problem with.
If you've only said that you didn't like how few scenes the MC had, I'd have agreed with you, but then you started shitting something you don't like and, wow, comparing me to a "cuck"

and while you're wasting your time on hating something, I enjoy both the scenes involving the MC and the scenes without him. You gotta ask yourself, who then has a more beneficial attitude?

You are the one getting upset and insulting people because they criticize an aspect of a game.
yeah, I'm the only one who do this. Definitely
you're not criticizing - you're hating

The MC is being cucked, the women he wants to fuck and travel with are fucked by others, it's not a meme, it's a fact. You can be ok with that if you want but understand for most people they don't like it.
it's not a cuckoldry, but a lack of scenes involving the MC
Why do you people want these scenes to feel cuck so badly?

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Yeah well, there's been quite the influx of people taking offense at anything even remotely related to cuckolding and NTR lately, so at this point it basically is a meme.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not into it and I've argued against it on several occasions, but that was when someone was trying to force it into a game that didn't have it before.
This is different. The cucking (or whatever term applies here) was there from the beginning. It may have gotten a more prominent role in later titles but it's not like this series was monogamous at some point. There's no use in bitching about it.

Reactions: MyNameIs
M

MyNameIs

Maybe the term "sharing" or "don't-giving-a-damn"? :)
That's a good point.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
of course I am defensive. When people become so obsessive with something that it turns into some kind of fanatism,
If you think my posts are fanatic then you should re-evaluate the meaning of the word.
Cuckoldry or NTR is basically a synonim for cheating. I suppose it's more like a BDSM kind of fetish with a submissive role of the main character.
Unbelievable. You did exactly what I predicted you would do and jumped into semantics and cuck-apologist explanations. Well done! A cuck is a cuck, most efficiently spotted by how butthurt he gets when people "misuse" the word cuck.
yeah, I'm the only one who do this. Definitely
you're not criticizing - you're hating
Add "criticism" to your list of words you should re-evaluate the meaning of.

This is different. The cucking (or whatever term applies here) was there from the beginning. It may have gotten a more prominent role in later titles but it's not like this series was monogamous at some point. There's no use in bitching about it.
The root of the problem lies in quantity. After LoQO II, I do remember Gabe making some more-or-less vague comments about listening to the community and changing the way scenes will be handled in Origin - that means MORE focus on the MC.
Nobody was and is crazy enough to demand ALL the focus be dedicated to the MC.

I think the way Gabe thinks this is solved is by having SOME scenes for the MC directly. SOME scenes not. SOME scenes you get to choose (you can have Kythe fucked Beatrix in one of the scenes, for example).
However, this rule adheres TO FORMAL SCENES ONLY. Trading cards (drawn by the same artist who does Western edition art mind you), which seem to solely exist just to cuck the player's "harem" out of him, obviously leave some people dissatisfied with the way Gabe "resolved" the issue, doubly so since the aforementioned formal scenes don't stick to the "for MC" pseudo-rule.

I've once proposed in the blog comments to use a poll to decide what kind of content the playerbase wants - with focus on the MC or whatever else. I received no reply for a predicable reason - Gabe is afraid and/or well aware that MC focus would win, the direct implication of which would mean cuckery and horsecocks aren't really what the people want, bringing us back to square one of Gabe injecting their fetishes into the game with little regard of what the people want.
I could go on another rant of how LoQO II and Origin are basically female-centric games with the MC being nothing else than a plot device instead of the game's protagonist, but eh, I don't feel like anybody really cares.

EDIT: Actually, here you go, the post that should clear a lot of things up about this whole debacle:

So obviously the reason why the MC in LoQO II wasn't focused on was because he was "basically a pervert who is out to hump everyone in his path." That throws the whole "the games were like that since the start" argument to the trashcan.

The last Q&A also has the confirmation about the not-canon status of the trading cards I was talking about earlier, when people got mad Gabe cucked them out of their waifus with horses. Or maybe not, because apparently they're "The Daily Fap" illustrations? Pretty sure the same people are responsible for those in the in-game lore.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cavpal and COOL_CAT
M

MyNameIs

I understand that you're trying to leave an impression of yourself as a dominant alpha-male like any other internet warrior would - keep doing it if it pleases you, but once again, don't try to think of your kind of logic as something absolute. the world doesn't revolve around you

I suggested a more beneficial kind of attitude. you decided that hating - not ignoring the subject or getting used to it - would seem a more appopriate option after all, so I'm not gonna waste my time on trying to persuade you anymore

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
If you think my posts are fanatic then you should re-evaluate the meaning of the word.

Unbelievable. You did exactly what I predicted you would do and jumped into semantics and cuck-apologist explanations. Well done! A cuck is a cuck, most efficiently spotted by how butthurt he gets when people "misuse" the word cuck.

Add "criticism" to your list of words you should re-evaluate the meaning of.

The root of the problem lies in quantity. After LoQO II, I do remember Gabe making some more-or-less vague comments about listening to the community and changing the way scenes will be handled in Origin - that means MORE focus on the MC.
Nobody was and is crazy enough to demand ALL the focus be dedicated to the MC.

I think the way Gabe thinks this is solved is by having SOME scenes for the MC directly. SOME scenes not. SOME scenes you get to choose (you can have Kythe fucked Beatrix in one of the scenes, for example).
However, this rule adheres TO FORMAL SCENES ONLY. Trading cards (drawn by the same artist who does Western edition art mind you), which seem to solely exist just to cuck the player's "harem" out of him, obviously leave some people dissatisfied with the way Gabe "resolved" the issue, doubly so since the aforementioned formal scenes don't stick to the "for MC" pseudo-rule.

I've once proposed in the blog comments to use a poll to decide what kind of content the playerbase wants - with focus on the MC or whatever else. I received no reply for a predicable reason - Gabe is afraid and/or well aware that MC focus would win, the direct implication of which would mean cuckery and horsecocks aren't really what the people want, bringing us back to square one of Gabe injecting their fetishes into the game with little regard of what the people need.
I could go on another rant of how LoQO II and Origin are basically female-centric games with the MC being nothing else than a plot device instead of the game's protagonist, but I eh, I don't feel like anybody really cares.

EDIT: Actually, here you go, the post that should clear a lot of things up about this whole debacle:

So obviously the reason why the MC in LoQO II wasn't focused on was because he was "basically a pervert who is out to hump everyone in his path." That throws the whole "the game was like that since the start" argument to the trashcan.

The last Q&A also has the confirmation about the not-canon status of the trading cards I was talking about earlier.
While I share your point of view, I dont think that insulting other posters is really productive but whatever.

One of the many problems of LOQO 2 is the feeling of lack of power that you have, even when you are at lv 100 and with onyx equipment:
You cant save people. You cant save the girls being raped by the an'terra, you cant save the girl being raped by Eclipse (and when you beat him, he just says it didnt count and leaves with a smirk in his face). You cant have sex with any of the girls in the party, you can only watch they being raped by strangers. The mc and queen opala are obvious in love, but they only have one scene and later she is raped by a fat pig (fuck you gabe).

In the first game, at least, you felt like a hero and could be even a villain by betraying everyone and making the girls your slaves.

This, for me, was one of the biggest reasons queen opala 2 was bad and I really hope that gabe learns from her/his past mistakes and makes Origins the best game in the saga.

Reactions: 0nymous

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
I understand that you're trying to leave an impression of yourself as a dominant alpha-male like any other internet warrior would
I assure you if that was my intention I wouldn't be doing it on fucking F95. I gave an opinion. You said my opinion is wrong. You proceed to call my opinion "fanaticism" backing it up with no logic. Try to make arguments without ad hominems next time, and maybe people won't throw them back at you to get on your level.
Good job on taking the moral high ground and giving up on this stupid debate though, very mature of you! Very dominant alpha-male-like!
In the first game, at least, you felt like a hero and could be even a villain by betraying everyone and making the girls your slaves.
Like I said, Gabe made the sudden decision to make the MC almost irrelevant in LoQO II. A plot device. Almost all the fetishization revolves around degrading the women instead of catering to the MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: MikoKju and Cavpal
M

MyNameIs

I gave an opinion. You said my opinion is wrong. You proceed to call my opinion "fanaticism" backing it up with no logic. Try to make arguments without ad hominems next time, and maybe people won't throw them back at you to get on your level.
Funny
A typical net convo

I ain't gonna say a word to you anymore (not that you needed that though)

Thought this topic would remain free of "cuck"-obsessed ones, but seems that this filth's found it's way here after all. nothing to do here anymore

Reactions: 0nymous

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
One of the commenters sums the problems with the second game perfectly:
"Maybe it is just my personal taste, but I am hugely disappointed with the hero in LoQOII. He is, in my eyes, reduced to a sucker, exploited by next to everyone. Some would call it altruism, but I think he goes just a bit too far with it. I’d even go as far as calling him a passive weakling who chooses to watch, rather than to take one of the many opportunities he is offered. Maybe Jake is a “pervert who is out to hump everyone in his path”, but then again – isn’t this the thing you’d expect of the main protagonist in an oversexualized world?
I am not complaining, however, just because I would have liked to see more action for Kai. I am afraid that future LoQO protagonists will slowly be reduced to cuckolds, whose sole purpose is to lead the player from one hentai scene to another, watching others do what they cannot. I mean, Farah has Kai pay 5000 gold, for example, just to make a guy fuck her while he may watch.(I mean, really, who wouldn’t have sex with Farah, voluntarily?). On the other hand, all Kai get for a long time as a reward for his immense efforts – killing, suffering, rescuing, protecting – is a lousy boobjob? And he has to suck up for it to happen, too!
Our royal ladies are not made for just one cock, I’ll give you that, but if a bunch of downright sex-crazed women won’t do it with the guy they claim to appreciate so much there seems to be a trend. Moreover, they are “badmouthing” my beloved Jake, who by the way still saw more action from them then poor Kai. Is it to make Kai feel good about himself, or the player? Jake w
Same goes for the Gabe story line. I love to see monster on girl action, I really do! But is it really necessary to pull the raceplay card? (“She’s now a bitch for monster use only?”) I think there are enough great artists out there who are wasting their talents on indulging on raceplay, racial cuckolding and racial domination instead on focusing on imaginative & sultry encounter(John Perrson and Jay Naylor, for once). I wouldn’t dare to dictate an artist what to do with his or her artwork, but I implore you: don’t do this to LoQO!^^"

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Yeah well, there's been quite the influx of people taking offense at anything even remotely related to cuckolding and NTR lately, so at this point it basically is a meme.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not into it and I've argued against it on several occasions, but that was when someone was trying to force it into a game that didn't have it before.
Ok, meme, whatever, in this case translates to a common criticism.

You are coming across as disingenuous, you agree that it exists and yet you ignore the poster saying it doesn't and insulting people and yet you say the people bitching are the people complaining about it.

If you do not like something THEN COMPLAIN ABOUT IT, that's what sensible do. Either you do like it and aren't being truthful or you are being overly defensive, either way you are in the wrong, it would make sense to support people who have the views as you and then you will see positive changes, not get upset at them voicing their criticism.

Lots of people complaining about something means it's a problem that needs addressed even if that is being told that they just need to accept it or move on from the creator

Reactions: Cavpal

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
You are coming across as disingenuous, you agree that it exists and yet you ignore the poster saying it doesn't and insulting people and yet you say the people bitching are the people complaining about it.
I've ignored your argument with the other poster because a lot of it seems to evolve around terminology. I honestly don't give a shit what you call it, or where cheating ends and cuckolding begins, so I stayed out of that.
As I haven't insulted anyone myself I really don't see why I would have to apologize on behalf of someone else just because they also happen to disagree with you.

If you do not like something THEN COMPLAIN ABOUT IT, that's what sensible do. Either you do like it and aren't being truthful or you are being overly defensive, either way you are in the wrong, it would make sense to support people who have the views as you and then you will see positive changes, not get upset at them voicing their criticism.

Lots of people complaining about something means it's a problem that needs addressed even if that is being told that they just need to accept it or move on from the creator
I don't consider it sensible to loudly complain about something so trivial. If I come across as disingenuous in your eyes then you seem rather entitled in mine. It's not a basic human right that every porn game has to get your dick hard exactly in the way you like it, so I have no reason to support you in any way.
There's a metric shit ton of alternatives to choose from, both western and eastern. Many of them also use RPG Maker as a platform, or have RPG elements and in some cases even decent writing. The sensible thing to do is to just move on. State your issues with this game once if you have to and then go play something that is more up your alley.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes