cg3985

Aug 6, 2016
also i some how managed to get festival island crystal, but the only doors that work are for the fight arena that is closed down from the owner stealing and leaving. the other doors crash the game is this a glitch? it is next to the brightstone crystal in logo origin. thanks
any hints on how to get to festival island to activate the crystal- who to speak to what to do first- and on another note does anyone know where the slave collar is, i need it to get the reward for the leash - i thought it was in the forest near oddidana but i can't find it now i thought i had seen(gotten) it in an earlier playthrough in an earlier ver but i can't find it now
anyone help thanks

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
any hints on how to get to festival island to activate the crystal- who to speak to what to do first- and on another note does anyone know where the slave collar is, i need it to get the reward for the leash - i thought it was in the forest near oddidana but i can't find it now i thought i had seen(gotten) it in an earlier playthrough in an earlier ver but i can't find it now
anyone help thanks
i don't know how i got the crystal, and most thins there crash the game, so i don't think it is a finished area yet

cg3985

Aug 6, 2016
i don't know how i got the crystal, and most thins there crash the game, so i don't think it is a finished area yet
thanks anyway- i just about got everything else except ruby coin chest 18 i found it but didn't have 1 coin to open it

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
After finishing the second chapter I have something to say: Why the heck the player character gets so few scenes?
Also, I hate the trading cards, why can't my pc fuck the girls instead of watching them?

Reactions: obibobi

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
You can do both in the Origin
Times you can fuck each girl (bj and other types of foreplay don't count): Laquadia: 0; Layla(horse girl):0; Farah:1; Gabrielle: 0; Illumi: 1; Masquerade:0; Mother Farah:0; Queen Opala: 0; Ra'Tiki: 0; Beatrix: 1; Osira:0; Mhu'Tiki:1; Naz'Raala: 1; Zweibelle: 0.
Understand what I'm saying now?

Last edited:
Reactions: gargonare
M

MyNameIs

I have since the very beginning
There're much more interactions between MC and females in the Origin compared to the previous games. It applies not only to gallery scenes but to some other actions as well (e.g., tent sex). And what's even more, number of such interactions increases with time

Also I don't see anything bad in watching

obibobi

May 10, 2017
After finishing the second chapter I have something to say: Why the heck the player character gets so few scenes?
Also, I hate the trading cards, why can't my pc fuck the girls instead of watching them?
I completely understand where you are coming from. I tried the Queen Opala games along with the first episode of Origins and I get the impression that the creator does not understand what makes a good erotic game, when I checked around that hasn't changed, sex scenes with the main character should be the most common, in this they are rare.

Most games in general are wish fulfillment, we want to see the main character fuck the girl, not some random stranger. The most popular western sex game focuses on the protagonist getting some along with 99% of the professionally made Japanese sex games.

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
they won't be so rare in the future
How can you tell? Gabe has done this cuck thing in all his/her past games. Only in the first that the MC took a more active role.

we want to see the main character fuck the girl, not some random stranger
Masquerade quest was the worst for me, you spend all the time looking for that damm ring and then some random guard fucks her and the protagonist only watches like an idiot.

M

MyNameIs

How can you tell? Gabe has done this cuck thing in all his/her past games. Only in the first that the MC took a more active role.
...there's no cuck stuff in the series
you can clearly see that Gabe's improved MC's activity already and she keeps doing it all the time

M

MyNameIs

Masquerade quest was the worst for me, you spend all the time looking for that damm ring and then some random guard fucks her and the protagonist only watches like an idiot.
So, why should MC always participate?

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
I started playing the 2.05 version and I must say the new interactions at the camp are pretty good, let's hope that gabe improves and expands and also throw some scenes in them.

M

MyNameIs

I started playing the 2.05 version and I must say the new interactions at the camp are pretty good, let's hope that gabe improves and expands and also throw some scenes in them.
With that I agree
In the game files you can find a lot of similar interactions between MC and many other female characters who haven't even joined his party yet (not only in the camp but in the castle as well)

Reactions: COOL_CAT
May 25, 2017
Times you can fuck each girl (bj and other types of foreplay don't count): Laquadia: 0; Layla(horse girl):0; Farah:1; Gabrielle: 0; Illumi: 1; Masquerade:0; Mother Farah:0; Queen Opala: 0; Ra'Tiki: 0; Beatrix: 1; Osira:0; Mhu'Tiki:1; Naz'Raala: 1; Zweibelle: 0.
Ra'Tiki and Beatrix have one.

Ra'Tiki in the tent, Beatrix you pick her up at a bar and fuck her in some alleyway.
But I do get what you're saying here.

It's atleast an improvement from the second game, MC had like 4 scenes in the entire thing.
Two with Osira which you get towards the end of the game only after you grind enough pity points with her.
One with Opala the main goddamn girl once you return her to her castle towards the middlish of the game.
and One with Farah after you get enough pity points.
This series was always more about these girls fucking anything that has a dick more than it was about the MC fucking things.

Reactions: COOL_CAT
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes