Danma

Aug 28, 2017
Is swegabe still update this game. I finish story with three version. Next is western version. Is this update only until Odidania, This city mostly like ghost city. I wish to see his partner not only farah, Wish to see Gabrielle and Kathy scene with him too.

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
is the game finished story wise
or what
last time i played i left the village with that squirrel no content added with her sexual wise

Zorin

Jun 24, 2017
Help.. im coming across messed up textures and a town with no people after the second meeting with Masquerade.. the messed up textures started around the desert area story. Is the game unfinished or is it because i was using SGedit .

Danma

Aug 28, 2017
is there a way to just access the gallery, not really interested in playing the game
I dont know this help or not, But i hear some people use SGedit in swith menu double click on empty box until T word appear. I think that all scene in the game.

Danma

Aug 28, 2017
Help.. im coming across messed up textures and a town with no people after the second meeting with Masquerade.. the messed up textures started around the desert area story. Is the game unfinished or is it because i was using SGedit .
Thats city is Odidania if i am right. This game only until that ghost city, where you must go to iron spike.

Reactions: Zorin

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
can anyone tell me where all the holy monk shrines are (where you get your cock blessed) and where to get all farah's fabrics. thanks in advance

mr.petete

Aug 13, 2016
can anyone tell me where all the holy monk shrines are (where you get your cock blessed) and where to get all farah's fabrics. thanks in advance
For shrines, use the Encyclopedia

yaboinolucky

Jul 12, 2017
Uhh, can anybody help, this keeps popping up after I downloaded it, "Unable to find file Audio/SE/002-System02." I re downloaded and it showed the same thing.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Uhh, can anybody help, this keeps popping up after I downloaded it, "Unable to find file Audio/SE/002-System02." I re downloaded and it showed the same thing.
read through the last couple of pages here and you'll find the answer...

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
For shrines, use the Encyclopedia

thanks found them. didn't realize the game wasn't done. im guessing not all the fabric is available, do you know if there is any chance of getting the indecent streaker award for farah?

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
also i some how managed to get festival island crystal, but the only doors that work are for the fight arena that is closed down from the owner stealing and leaving. the other doors crash the game is this a glitch? it is next to the brightstone crystal in logo origin. thanks

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes