Zenna

Sep 9, 2017
When i play it works but when i click new game it say"Unable to fine file Audio/SE/002-System02"
What i missing??

MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Still can't believe I paid for this game via offbeatr, only to be locked out of the beta builds after the site closed.

Gemerbot

Sep 4, 2017
Ok. so i extracted game, ran it, crashed after saying missing rgss102e.dll. Found that and downloaded, then ran. Crashed after saying
"RGSS RTP standard not found"
Googled that and fixed it. Now im getting missing sound file related crash. Either this download is jacked or im missing something on the install. Any advice?

Reactions: sasooooke

sasooooke

Sep 12, 2017
Ok. so i extracted game, ran it, crashed after saying missing rgss102e.dll. Found that and downloaded, then ran. Crashed after saying
Googled that and fixed it. Now im getting missing sound file related crash. Either this download is jacked or im missing something on the install. Any advice?
I am also getting the rgss102e.dll error

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
I am also getting the rgss102e.dll error

Install this:

M

MyNameIs

but it happens in the past.. but after the previous game but with younger characters but I'm in the future of the past of the past future.. GODDAMN
there are no younger characters - they're just different characters.

Gemerbot

Sep 4, 2017
Thanks for the response Pepe. I have done as you suggested and installed the runtime you linked too, but now still seeing the "Unable to find Audio/se/002-System02." which when i say ok(only option) the game closes. I just installed the linked runtime to default location, does it have to be on the same drive as the opala exe?
Update
Also i reinstalled the Game after installing the linked rpg software and now issue is resolved. For anyone having similar issue, install the linked , then reinstall the Legend of Queen Opala. Thanks Pepe!

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes