Luis

Mar 12, 2017
Good afternoon, as I get the golden tokens to buy the art razor, I supposedly have to kill 30 werewolves in the mission with the commander, but I've spent 45 minutes moving from one pantahca to the other where they are, but I do not see any of the golden mounters that You give that chips that indicates the waltrought and although I served to level up and earn money I do not know what to do to get the golden token or is a bug already obtube the titles of the two types of mountros the wolf and the wolf but I do not know what else to do, can someone help me?

SwaggyP

Jul 3, 2017
I was wondering if anyone could post a save file of the end of episode 2, or at least close to done. I lost all my files so I'm tryna get back to where I was once episode 3 releases without having to go through all those hours of gameplay again. Thanks!

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Hi
I'm doing a quest at Brightstone, the quest is this: "Heroic Savior" in which you are asked to "Clear out the Werewuffie in Rivulet hills." but I do not know where the werewuffie's den is, does anyone know what to do?

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Hi
I'm doing a quest at Brightstone, the quest is this: "Heroic Savior" in which you are asked to "Clear out the Werewuffie in Rivulet hills." but I do not know where the werewuffie's den is, does anyone know what to do?
the cave all the way to the right
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bael132

Jul 7, 2017
the the game end after you battle masquerade in the cave then go to the new town and it gives you the orb of restoration?

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
some times it takes for me more than 1 hour for find quest destinations that's why i hate this game.

Reactions: Cole Kyle

Cole Kyle

May 26, 2017
Are you clicking something that causes that to pop up, or does it just happen when you launch the game?? Because my game runs fine, and I don't have a file at that path either.
NO! Apparently I didn't click anythings else while the game was about to start.

M

MyNameIs

some times it takes for me more than 1 hour for find quest destinations that's why i hate this game.
You can always ask Illumi if you're not sure where to go.
Or you can use a quest-log when it comes to side-quests.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes