May 15, 2017
The ones in the art gallery is the one I was talking about. You can unlock them thru SGedit.

IIRC LOQO 1 & 2 didn't have the cut scenes, just the images of the scenes in all of them and I haven't played episode 2 yet so not sure if anything like a cut scene viewer was added.

Ah ok that's a shame if you can only view images without accompanying text like you get playing main campaign.
LOQO 2, i got a full save file in some house and you can talk to some npc to view the gallery except it's the full cutscene with text.

test89

Jun 25, 2017
Gabe just posted on her blog that an updated beta will be released soon, which will contain a new CG scene and a few bugfixes. So there will actually be some content people are actually interested in ;)

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Can someone give me the walkthrough for the first game golden edition? I unable to download anything from ULMF for some reason and the admins never contact me when i reach out there.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Can someone give me the walkthrough for the first game golden edition? I unable to download anything from ULMF for some reason and the admins never contact me when i reach out there.
All walkthroughs found here. :D

Reactions: MystZER0

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
That only has a link back to the ULMF post and i think i may have been IP block or something from doing anything from the site x'D

cg3985

Aug 6, 2016
Might be dumb here, but how to you continue past the Iron Spire (End of Ep 2) in the new version and find any of the new 5 locations? I can see their crystals in the teleport room.
to continue you have to speak to black dame in castle warren guard (maybe a couple of times ) after you knock down tower 1 and return to warren guard she eventually tells you she has an alternate route to tower 2. Do what she tells you to do and eventually you will get to the new areas but you can't activate the crystals there (at least not as far as i can tell) hope it helped

someguy89

Jul 31, 2017
Hmmm can't seem to trigger the new camp scene I wonder if it has to be on western for it to happen.

someguy89

Jul 31, 2017
Right I did I was just hoping it would show up just as a place holder for the other modes. Say if you were playing eastern it would just show up as the western for just that one scene.

someguy89

Jul 31, 2017
Well if that's the case does anybody have a western safe file that's far along into the campaign. These constant restarts gets kinda old.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes