Goldfish

May 22, 2017
If you are only interested in full scenes, you can just use SGedit and edit your save file and unlock all scenes and illustration and anything else you want.

Eigenvalue

Jun 20, 2017
"Fix 299 - A few time restricted easter-eggs has been added to reward exploration between some story events."
Has anyone found any of these?

Reactions: cg3985
May 15, 2017
If you are only interested in full scenes, you can just use SGedit and edit your save file and unlock all scenes and illustration and anything else you want.
When you say full scenes, how do you access it? I have someone's save file but in the inventory, art gallery only shows the images not full scenes with text.

How would you access scenes with SGedit?

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
The ones in the art gallery is the one I was talking about. You can unlock them thru SGedit.

IIRC LOQO 1 & 2 didn't have the cut scenes, just the images of the scenes in all of them and I haven't played episode 2 yet so not sure if anything like a cut scene viewer was added.

LOQO Origin Scenes said:
Also note that the only way to see the dialogue of a Scene is to see it in the context of the story. The Art Gallery only allows you to view the CGs of a Scene, without any text.

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

Couldn't stand this game. Everything is so slow. The dialogue, the movement, the map transition.
And I chose Eastern edition expecting Hentaiesque art, but the first scene with the nun is like shit Sei Shoujo-ripoff.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
New beta should be out by the end of the month... :)

Edit 26/07-2017: According to Gabe's blogspot game will be out this Sunday.

Last edited:

test89

Jun 25, 2017
Guys, could any of you share a save file? mine got corrupted
SAve2.rxdata is the most recent one. I think it's pretty much complete, with maybe a bit here or there not completed yet.

Reactions: Aode

Gozer

May 16, 2017
Couldn't stand this game. Everything is so slow. The dialogue, the movement, the map transition.
And I chose Eastern edition expecting Hentaiesque art, but the first scene with the nun is like shit Sei Shoujo-ripoff.
Dialog is slow but the sprint boots reward from historian helps move and map transition isn't bad on mine..

D

Deleted member 528

SAve2.rxdata is the most recent one. I think it's pretty much complete, with maybe a bit here or there not completed yet.

thanks!

Dinky-Minky

Dec 7, 2016
Wanted to download the previous games in this series, am I right in that the only other titles are:

Legend of Queen Opala 1 - Golden Edition
Legend of Queen Opala 2 - Golden Edition

...is there any thing else important I'm missing?

Lordlifnar

Jul 28, 2017

Oh man you're one hell of a hero

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
SweGabe said:
Known Issue - Don't talk to Ra'Tiki twice at camp. (Castle Warrengard is safe, though) If you do, you'll glitch her "questline" for that playthrough and it'll also make entering the tent glitch out. I'm having this fixed, but I'm still wondering if it's severe enough to warrent a new beta for simply that, now when you know how to avoid it too! ;)

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Wanted to download the previous games in this series, am I right in that the only other titles are:

Legend of Queen Opala 1 - Golden Edition
Legend of Queen Opala 2 - Golden Edition

...is there any thing else important I'm missing?
No, the Gold Edition is the final Version.

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes