bael132

Jul 7, 2017
Mine says missing graphics /audiotiles/002-G_shadow1. any of you guys can help me out with this?

Atianus

Jul 3, 2017
can you guys explore odidania when i enter the second part it says end of beta
Does that for me too and looking at the change log there doesn't seem to be any new story content so it looks like we get to wait for another couple of months before we get to explore the city. I really wish Gabe would release bigger betas that actually add content rather than these tiny snippets.

TDSanthony

Aug 5, 2017
but it happens in the past.. but after the previous game but with younger characters but I'm in the future of the past of the past future.. GODDAMN
The story takes place after LOQO2, on a different continent and country. It hints at some sort of time travel.

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
there won't be a current walkthrough until the game is on its official release. Plus including my walkthrough without asking is a dick move.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I haven't touched this game since it's official release, is it worth going back to or should I simply stick to official releases?

jack04

May 27, 2017
so now you can have a sex with with most women in the newest beta? cause i see sex sprites in it...

Clinday

Oct 4, 2017
"Fix 306 - Five new locations has been added, Tijia Woodland, The Ravaged Booty, Duke's Tavern, Odidania and Northern Creek."
Can anyone tell me where these are ? Or i have to go new game plus or something to find these ?

mr.petete

Aug 13, 2016
"Fix 306 - Five new locations has been added, Tijia Woodland, The Ravaged Booty, Duke's Tavern, Odidania and Northern Creek."
Can anyone tell me where these are ? Or i have to go new game plus or something to find these ?
you can visit these locations after the event of Iron Spire

Clinday

Oct 4, 2017
Oh but i have a save i wich i just completed the game and couldn't find these locations :/

mr.petete

Aug 13, 2016
Oh but i have a save i wich i just completed the game and couldn't find these locations :/
Across the tunnel from Emma May's farm, the names do not appear on the map. Except for a new monsters and a place where they bless your cock, there is nothing. The city is finished but it has neither people nor objects.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes