M

MyNameIs

Ok, I understand you
well, yeah, it's quite a complicated situation with NTR tag and LoQO in particular
I believe, we need a new tag that would suit such games better. "sexually open" or "sharing" maybe
it's just an opinion, but when I see a game with NTR tag I start to think that its main character's gonna get humiliated one way or another, and I personally don't like this type of games. I prefer the kind of "sexually open" relationships, without cheating (like fuck-buddy), as it's in LoQO.

at the same time I can understand why some people won't like it, so it may be reasonable to come up with a new tag

Reactions: alala69 and Drafox

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Edit: By the way most of the art is canon because there are a lot of things that can only be explained by them like Beatrix past..At least I believe so (The egyptian rituals as well, also if you played the first LOQO you know that Farah was a huge slut she gave bjs to all the soldiers //she serviced hundreds in mere days and got gangbanged by Anubis warriors).
In one update Gabe said that is up to the player if they consider the art canon or not, personally I don't think that it is, because you can find some arts for Kythe that doesn't make any sense and because Mhu'tiki and Ra'Tiki says that Devon has the biggest penis that they ever saw.
I hope that Gabe doesn't make Ellin a slut, I'm already tired of every character in the series to be addicted to cock, it would be a nice change of pace.

Reactions: Drafox
M

MyNameIs

I'm already tired of every character in the series to be addicted to cock
can't say it's every character - some of them are quite neutral to this: Ra'tiki, Naz'rala, Black Dame, maybe Zweibelle and Beatrix too

but yeah, I'd also prefer to see some more variety

Reactions: Drafox and COOL_CAT

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
can't say it's every character - some of them are quite neutral to this: Ra'tiki, Naz'rala, Black Dame, maybe Zweibelle and Beatrix too

but yeah, I'd also prefer to see some more variety
...untill they see a cock.
how's that different ?

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
That was a fruitful discussion that started off disastrously, I agree with most of what you guys said ( & ) I'm not bothered by the slutty behavior though because this game shows you from the very beginning what it's all about.

Reactions: MyNameIs
M

MyNameIs

I'm not bothered by the slutty behavior though because this game shows you from the very beginning what it's all about.
that's true
we're just asking for some more variety, right? something refreshing

Alto7887

May 15, 2017
if i'm aware the protagonist in this game is not into sharing also when farah was married then its implied she was faithful if i remember correctly the second game

M

MyNameIs

if i'm aware the protagonist in this game is not into sharing also when farah was married then its implied she was faithful if i remember correctly the second game
heh, I don't remember that
the thing is, this Devon can eventually end up being the pharaoh from the first game, so Gabe may be just trying to stick to the plot. still, these particular lines look quite odd

or it may just depend on some of your previous dialogue options

Last edited by a moderator:

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
anyone got a full save of this with all the collectables?
The game is not complete and many of the colectibles dont show in the gallery, I recommend downloading the pictures the were uploaded some posts ago.
Can anyone tell me what the mirror in the colussia tavern does or what the code is?
It unlocks a costume for Farah, the code is 7688
The pharaoh used her a diplomatic tool, as Devon you have the option of sharing her or not with Kythe and not doing the obedience quests.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
I have no idea if I'm supposed to do a whole new playthrough to actually enter that new forest... I don't really feel like it, since the game is getting bigger and bigger and even using Cheat Engine to speed it up takes time.
Nope, like I said, the Illusian Forest doesn't even have map files aside from the first one, so there formally isn't anything for it yet. It feels like a waste even mentioning it in the changelog, like Gabe is saying "Uhhh, look guys after months of waiting I added two new locations, that's something, right??"
Most of the time in the last months was spent on shit nobody wanted - revamping all the doors in the game, implementing new "dynamic" battle poses (does anyone actually pay attention to the combat??), which are basically 2 images per character. Changing and adding voice acting (which isn't even that bad until it gets to voiced sex scenes, those poor women having to act as if a bull dick is tearing their insides apart).
The story didn't move.
We got ~5 trading cards (there's even like 5 more finished in the picture files and unused in game), AKA "The Cucking Cards."
We got ~5 old scenes re-illustrated by SethXZoe (A TOTAL OF 5 FUCKING ART STYLES FOR CG YEAH WHY NOT).
Aaaand see you in 3 months for the next amazing batch of content.
how does work the gifts?
Example: the flowers? how you can give then to someone??
They don't work at all yet.

Last edited:

Vegasyy

Aug 25, 2017
Same "Unable to find file Audio/SE/002-System02" error. Do i have to fix this problem with RPG Maker XP? If yes, how?

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes