COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Soooo can we get kythie traveling around with us yet?
You have to sleep in the castle and the talk to the Black Dame, unfortunately, there is no scene of devon and her yet.
can anyone help me, whenever i try to start the game i get this error Audio/SE/002-system02
Check the image that I posted some posts ago.
btw thanks so much for the pictures dont know where you got them and ive been looking over the net for a collection of them im having a very happy fap right now :D
Thank test89, he is the one that posted it. Beastman A is the only one that I found gritty(and sometimes creepy), Beastman B I found to be very colorful and well-drawn.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@test89 thanks so much for the pictures dont know where you got them and ive been looking over the net for a collection of them im having a very happy fap right now :D

Reactions: COOL_CAT

stvn

Jun 7, 2017
Can any1 help me? i want to start playing this game but i get error message : RGSS102E.dll could not be found. :( any solutions? thanks

Reactions: Kilgon

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
Can any1 help me? i want to start playing this game but i get error message : RGSS102E.dll could not be found. :( any solutions? thanks
It sounds like you need to install RPGmaker runtime. I believe this game uses RPGmaker-XP, so you will need to install that runtime from the website.

Download from . The link is to the official website of RPGmaker

Tessic

Sep 12, 2017
Change log says Kythie has new battle poses how do we go about getting to see those?

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
@stvn google rgss102e.dll and on the site look for
"RGSS102E.DLL, 1 AVAILABLE VERSION"
then click the download to the right, unpack the file to where you have the game and you're good to go.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I have some question if i may :3
Male Or Female Protagonist?
Does it have a end?
Been looking but i can't find any walkthoughs of this?
How long is it?
Please dont roast me ._. plz

Last edited:

Tessic

Sep 12, 2017
I have some question if i may :3
Male Or Female Protagonist?
Does it have a end?
Been looking but i can't find any walkthoughs of this?
How long is it?
Pleasr roast me ._. plz
It has a male protagonist with multiple appearance options

No end yet.

Don't think there is a complete walkthrough but I think there are some partial walkthroughs.

It's got a few hours of content.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
It has a male protagonist with multiple appearance options

No end yet.

Don't think there is a complete walkthrough but I think there are some partial walkthroughs.

It's got a few hours of content.
love u thanks :3

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
It sounds like you need to install RPGmaker runtime. I believe this game uses RPGmaker-XP, so you will need to install that runtime from the website.

Download from . The link is to the official website of RPGmaker
Can confirm it works when you install the XP version.

Should I actually play this game first or the 2 other ones?

Tessic

Sep 12, 2017
Ummmmm you don't technically have to play the others first from what I have seen. But there are things you will see mentioned that you won't know a whole lot about unless you play the other 2 first. Though so far it's stuff that isn't hugely important as of yet.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes