zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i have played alot of rpg's and other type game's were you have to explore to find stuff even mmo's have things like that this game i would say is the same. i mean what would a game be like if they just said here is the chest right out in the open to me that's just boring.

Sep 24, 2017
If you are on the fence of downloading the newest version, don't. Just don't. For those that are wondering here are the two scenes you get for those that are curious. Also the only story line that is added is just a conversation. That's it.
New Bitmap Image (3).jpg New Bitmap Image (4).jpg New Bitmap Image.jpg New Bitmap Image (2).jpg

Smashuztton

Jun 28, 2019
Where can you buy Uncle Dad's Farm? I can't find a sign outside or inside. Just arrived in Odidania story wise, after you go through the hole in the shed at Uncle Dad's farm, but that shouldnt matter.

zabiha

Jun 21, 2019
this game is good but you can just save 4 time and the map system is bad you should change the system of the game to look like a normal RpgM

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
i really like the game... but i'm kinda disappointed that after almost 9 months we have less than 10 minutes of story progression.

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
can someone upload completed saves with scenes. and where do you find this image in the hall of mirroes 1590447360635.png

Last edited:

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
Theres a bug in the hall of mirrors involving laquadia and val tribe not showing this scene below but anopther version of the same scene was this ever addressed?

fshstck

Oct 2, 2017
was there an extra Chrono Shard added to one of the zones?

that's all I need to forge this key for the Masquerade chest

CheetahRiser

Dec 4, 2017
Hey all. New here. I have a question. Is there a new walkthrough for version 3.03 or 3.02 of Queen Opala Origin or is the old walkthrough for version 2.14 still the only one up for this game?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Hey all. New here. I have a question. Is there a new walkthrough for version 3.03 or 3.02 of Queen Opala Origin or is the old walkthrough for version 2.14 still the only one up for this game?
Pretty sure that's the only one. The guy who made that wonderful walkthrough is in no way affiliated with f95 so if there were an update he wouldn't post it here. But if he does I'm sure it will be on discord or the wiki.

CheetahRiser

Dec 4, 2017
Pretty sure that's the only one. The guy who made that wonderful walkthrough is in no way affiliated with f95 so if there were an update he wouldn't post it here. But if he does I'm sure it will be on discord or the wiki.
Okay. Thank you for answering me on that. I'll just have to keep an eye on the wiki then.

Reactions: yoyomistro

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
were do i find a nother chrono shard. i know were the chest is i just need the stuff for the key. so i take it the card's and the slave coller are still not here yet. i also wish that fraha and the gabrilla and bel rena had the stuff like her breast grabed and the taver challnges over again.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes