zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok now i have some questions they may have been answered are they my not have.

1. i thought we could get big tits out of the cell to join us.

2.the slave coller is in the new version are this one and if this one were.

poprune

May 12, 2017
I love this game and have done for years! I'm playing the lastest 3.02 version on PC, but I notice that although I've completed all the requirements (according to the lists in the Enclopaedia), I can't get 'area cleared' for Caimridge, Rivulet Hills or Post Ronod. Is this a bug, or am I missing something?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok i do not know if i read it right but i get email's about the game and if what i read is right there working hard to finish and well be relesed around 2021 if what i read was right.

Reactions: Hexxav

sdfdfgasdrghdh

May 16, 2020
I love this game and have done for years! I'm playing the lastest 3.02 version on PC, but I notice that although I've completed all the requirements (according to the lists in the Enclopaedia), I can't get 'area cleared' for Caimridge, Rivulet Hills or Post Ronod. Is this a bug, or am I missing something?
I think Gabe has not done yet with those areas. In future builds there could be more to do.

figordos

Jul 23, 2017
also another stupid question, i kinda like to play Roundscape Adovera, but dont know if this game is worth to get into it, i played opala 2 golden edition, and oh boy that was a grind (stupid game resources), how is this game on this date??

iamthecheeseman

Jun 2, 2019
Do any of the CG packs feature any of the female characters without gargantuan tits? If not, which is the least excessive in the tits department?

I love the depravity of the Opala series, but not massive tits. I liked the fact that there was a variety of breast sizes in LOQO 1 and 2 (albeit biased toward the massive, the range was still nice and it did include some of reasonable size), but from what I can see the female characters in this game have watermelon tits across the board.

Reactions: tomaito

Pnsrex

Oct 21, 2017
The game is enjoyable but way too grindy at some points. Is there a way to cheat a Legendary Monster to spawn? Like...if it takes 30 kills to spawn one, to set the counter to 29? Usually for games this popular there's a cheat engine loadout, but I couldn't find one.

Last edited:

Armor6000_zld

Sep 17, 2019
I share this file with you, it has all the content unlocked to date (version 3.02). The only thing I am missing is releasing a location (I'm 53/54), but I don't locate or find that I'm missing or wherever. I don't know if it still can't be done (which is enabled in the game), but this is all I've been able to locate. If someone finds something I'm missing, let me know. Well enjoy !!!
If you dont want to grind, this file have all the content unlocked.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well the only one who does not have big boob's is ra taki and i have said it be for that is an rpg it's all about grinding. well true rpgs are about grinding so you can beat up higher lvl creaters. i know there are some games where the person stay's lvl 1 but then have you seen how hard it is to win fight's.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
A comment on the Strip-o-Die game...
Would it be possible to roll both dice, then show the text box with both results and who got the point, instead of 3 separate clicks to get through the game?
Also, show with "tick" marks, or spots for the game scores?
Altho, It's funny that Kythie is the only one that WANT'S to lose...

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
The game is enjoyable but way too grindy at some points. Is there a way to cheat a Legendary Monster to spawn? Like...if it takes 30 kills to spawn one, to set the counter to 29? Usually for games this popular there's a cheat engine loadout, but I couldn't find one.
You can use RPG Maker Save Editor, found here: . Open up a save, enable Edit Switches and Variables, and you can set the kill count for the monster you don't want to grind.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i know how much gabe put's in to her game's the pictures of the life like's are hot. ok if you had to pick witch one is your favrite lady. to tell the truth tho i could not just pick one there all hot even the evil one. if i am right two of the people in the game are from 2 not talking about the raha and here girl's but the woman who told about the nines and black dame.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes