Jun 22, 2017
All I am hoping for are 3 things:
1) impregnation & birth of children from said impregnation.
(I mean come on... he creampies the girls constantly and none of them ever gets pregnant? - cuz magic? )
2) An end to the game with multiple ending scenarios.
3) Gender bender (ex. MC becomes a girl/woman if he loses to one of the villains and sex ensues! [Bad End]

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well evey one who has played these games no's the mc never have kid's with the wemon he has sex with also there has never been a prego scene that i can recall. plues i do not think they ever turned the mc in to a female just leting you know but hay it could happen but probly no sorry. by the way not tring to make you mad but i don't think it will happen.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
well evey one who has played these games no's the mc never have kid's with the wemon he has sex with also there has never been a prego scene that i can recall. plues i do not think they ever turned the mc in to a female just leting you know but hay it could happen but probly no sorry. by the way not tring to make you mad but i don't think it will happen.
LoQO 2. You can have sex with Opala, Osira, and Farah, and have them give birth.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok i did forget about that that was to test if the potion worked so his kind could have kid's.

Roseus59

May 7, 2020
I have a question

How I can unlock courtyard and privates quarters?
I upgraded nothing in Castle Warrengard

Which upagred are necessary to unlock Blackgate Stronghold?

Where I can fin the chrono shard and crystaled catalyst?

Last edited:

Lizst

Jan 7, 2018
Hope someone can help me here, I've tried to find the answers in the thread but its pretty long.
  • I thought the game was going to be 3 chapters. Does version 3.x contain a completable main quest?
  • Are save files compatible between version?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think all the save's from the other version's of this should work. from what i hear the dev is working on the game but has not drop an update tell it is finished with the frozen north if i rember right. i think the court yard and privet querters is the full upgrade if i rember right. if i am right i think black gate is not an upgrade but you got to dostroy the second tower. i forget were i got the chrono shard the othere one i think you get from the dream key maker after you take a picture of the black smith girl who showes up in the castle. the quest should show up in the mail box. hope that help's a little and hope i rembered right sorry spelling is bad.

Reactions: Lizst

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
Hope someone can help me here, I've tried to find the answers in the thread but its pretty long.
  • I thought the game was going to be 3 chapters. Does version 3.x contain a completable main quest?
  • Are save files compatible between version?
saves work on next beta versions
supposed to be only 3 chapters but i guess inspiration stroke. if you check the blogspot for it,you can see the expanded map currently working on and holy hell the map got real big

Reactions: Lizst

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
why doesn't it work anymore? i have win 10 the game open black screen and crash.
before it also worked on win 10
might not work but i had a game that did that and turns out what was happening was my antivirus closing the game. so i placed it on exception list and worked

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
by the way is black dame who i think she is? the second game she was there with you i i am right.

Raio10

May 6, 2017
why doesn't it work anymore? i have win 10 the game open black screen and crash.
Happens to me too I have tried everything i can find on the internet and updated my computer and every driver on it and still cannot get it to work.

Armor6000_zld

Sep 17, 2019
I share this file with you, it has all the content unlocked to date (version 3.02). The only thing I am missing is releasing a location (I'm 53/54), but I don't locate or find that I'm missing or wherever. I don't know if it still can't be done (which is enabled in the game), but this is all I've been able to locate. If someone finds something I'm missing, let me know. Well enjoy !!!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
just wondering how long has it been seen's the last update. hope they get it to us soon i have been missing this game and the hot ass chick's.

TheBreak

Dec 28, 2018
i found a solution you need to open control panel, system and security, system, advance option,on the new window- go to advanced- first option should say performance click setting- go to Data Execution Prevention click add and add the exe of the game after this to me the game no longer go black screen. sorry for the english i hope you can understand

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes