Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
From Changelog 3.02
Fix 527 - A new full scene has been added and can be triggered in Castle Warrengard with the right citadel upgrades.

Anyone know where I can find the scene? Pretty sure I upgraded everything.

Armor6000_zld

Sep 17, 2019
From Changelog 3.02
Fix 527 - A new full scene has been added and can be triggered in Castle Warrengard with the right citadel upgrades.

Anyone know where I can find the scene? Pretty sure I upgraded everything.
Its related with elin, you need to go to castle warrengard and cristallia talk with you, need to find elin, its near of farah, kithie and gabrielle. I think you need to arrive after after kin aurea

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well when gabe is finished with all the stuff that there working on i hope for some delisuse sex scene's. the minatores never said if vann was a male are female but you would think that the mc and beatrix would now. sorry about my spelling

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Its related with elin, you need to go to castle warrengard and cristallia talk with you, need to find elin, its near of farah, kithie and gabrielle. I think you need to arrive after after kin aurea
Ahhh. I got that scene already. Guess im done with the human path. May play beast mode some other day.

Raio10

May 6, 2017
Thanks for the help, but I use win10
I had the same problem no idea what caused it in the end i gave up tried for weeks, everything i could find and nothing changed hope you have better luck or if someone else here knows.

Corn_stache

Sep 3, 2017
For some reason when i open the game, my up arrow key doesnt work, then when im in the actual game, the character is like constany moving forwards. Does anyone know what the deal is with that?

JustShiro

Sep 11, 2017
search this "RGSS102E.dll" on google, download the file, and paste it on the folder syswow64 if 64bit or system 32 if 32bit,
c:\Windows

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes