mouse009

Sep 12, 2017
Someone know the safe code in colussia?The safe with the new mechanic
Just turn each number until you hear a "click" sound or go to the first page and get the walkthrough.

By the way is there a conversation bug on Gabrielle or is the walkthrough incorrect? because there is a missing +1 for her at the beginning or is it just me, the walkthrough says that you get a +1 from her after you escape darkthorn keep, the next +1 is after windy canyon when you talk to her at camp, then the next +1 is after grassland road by talking to her at camp but it just says that you have nothing to talk about and the next time that you're able to talk to her at camp is after the high lord gathering. This has been bugging the completionist in me, and i just started a second new game just to see if it's a bug or the walkthrough is incorrect.

maltriss

Jun 13, 2017
Does someone knew about an updated version of the walkthrough? I guess Gabe added some new things in the "older areas". Some infos?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
full screen is alt and enter at the same time. i just wish you could us the camra when you wanted too. because i would love to be able to get picture's after the other pic's lol.

Reactions: LIONREX

lolking9991

Dec 7, 2019
I was reading thru the thread, and saw something about "Surrender". Is this a battle skill? How does one get it? What does it do (apart from the obvious)?

LIONREX

Oct 26, 2019
Where can i found lock pick set? I found The man in the park and speaking but nothing reward, the quest is in progress.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
you have to find black dame to get the lock pick. after talking to the man if i rember right go to the bar and down the stair's to find her i think.

imdamann88

Nov 16, 2017
Has this game pretty much given up adding anymore voiced lines since version 2.X?

I know voicing is pricey and usually added in groups, just wondering if its something that has been abandoned or if we'll see more voiced lines in the future.

I'm about 1/4 the way through the walk through and it seems most voice acting lines have come to a stop.

Last edited:

LIONREX

Oct 26, 2019
Any know other games with the similar art of sparrow and others artists of legend of queen opala?

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Has this game pretty much given up adding anymore voiced lines since version 2.X?

I know voicing is pricey and usually added in groups, just wondering if its something that has been abandoned or if we'll see more voiced lines in the future.

I'm about 1/4 the way through the walk through and it seems most voice acting lines have come to a stop.
I think Gabe is waiting to finish the game and only then new voice lines will be added.

that or it will be like LOQOII and stop all-together after half of the game.

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
I have this problem with LOQO game, the game won't start and shutdown on its own
Same with LOQO I and LOQO II
20200428064807529.png
Does anyone know what the error is?

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
I have this problem with LOQO game, the game won't start and shutdown on its own
Same with LOQO I and LOQO II
View attachment 636264
Does anyone know what the error is?
in what system are you playing?
If mac, ubuntu, debian, fedora or Linux (as long as mac is pre-Catalina) Wine Stable should work:

If windows i am not sure.

SerketCity

Jun 4, 2018
Hello all, I'm asking for your help with something. I'm replaying the game in New Game + to grab some things I missed....I don't know where to get this scene. (If it's hard to see, it's between the Illumi Footjob and Laquadia getting fucked by Vhazar)

Where is this scene? How do I get it?

Aug 9, 2018
Hello all, I'm asking for your help with something. I'm replaying the game in New Game + to grab some things I missed....I don't know where to get this scene. (If it's hard to see, it's between the Illumi Footjob and Laquadia getting fucked by Vhazar)

Where is this scene? How do I get it?
This is a blowjob scene with Illumi. If you have at least two Renegade decisions when you give her the first fifteen shards, you can express disinterest or displeasure in the footjob ("Making the best out of it..."). This reduces her affection by 1, but then you can facefuck her. You can also tell her afterwards she's your sex slave, but aside from addressing you differently this has no effect on gameplay yet--you don't get access to any more scenes, e.g.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes