Armor6000_zld

Sep 17, 2019
By chance someone will have all 54 locations cleared. Currently I am 53/54, someone who has everything could confirm which location I am missing. I have options: Colussia, Caimridge, Hollow Gorge, Crimson Forest, Tower of Descent, Castle Warrengard, Island of Mist, Kahr, Tijia Woodland, Duchess Mansion, The Ravaged Booty, Blackgard Stronghold, Ruins of the Past and The Last Tower.

Roseus59

May 7, 2020
Hi everyone

I have a big problem with kythie scene

I try everything to unlock but kythie never disappear at my group

I try to go between citadel and odania ten times but kythie don't disappear. Try to kill giant with kythie and go back to camp to see if she disappear, she never disappear.
Try do leave kythie and kill giant with other characters, go back to the camp but Kythie never disappear

I don't understand, try all thing ten or maybe twenty times and Kythie never disappear

In the game, I am juste befor iron spire 2 / praeceps isle

and I follow the playthrough

famine17

Feb 20, 2018
Can someone help me on how to Beat Van in Colussia? MC and Beatrix are both level 28
and can't seem to get him through more than half his HP before getting blasted into oblivion by his artillery barrage

Reactions: xhienkun

Armor6000_zld

Sep 17, 2019
Hi everyone

I have a big problem with kythie scene

I try everything to unlock but kythie never disappear at my group

I try to go between citadel and odania ten times but kythie don't disappear. Try to kill giant with kythie and go back to camp to see if she disappear, she never disappear.
Try do leave kythie and kill giant with other characters, go back to the camp but Kythie never disappear

I don't understand, try all thing ten or maybe twenty times and Kythie never disappear

In the game, I am juste befor iron spire 2 / praeceps isle

and I follow the playthrough
It seems to me that you do not look at the fixes that are made to the game. That scene was removed, Kythie no longer disappears. It was replaced by the scene of the chest with the new key that is made with the hermit.

Armor6000_zld

Sep 17, 2019
Can someone help me on how to Beat Van in Colussia? MC and Beatrix are both level 28
and can't seem to get him through more than half his HP before getting blasted into oblivion by his artillery barrage
You need to level up more your players. Try to use a lot of potions of heal and use only stronger attack you can do with your chracters.

Roseus59

May 7, 2020
[QUOTE = "Armor6000_zld, message: 3445829, membre: 1655313"]
Il me semble que vous ne regardez pas les correctifs apportés au jeu. Cette scène a été supprimée, Kythie ne disparaît plus. Elle a été remplacée par la scène du coffre avec la nouvelle clé qui est faite avec l'ermite.
[/CITATION]

thank you but I am so sad, I waiting this scene so long :-(

Roseus59

May 7, 2020
Hello everyone,

It's possible to fight Melanoir? If is possible, where

Why I can entrance in Duchess Lynevere's mansion to meet her?
And last question where I can find garden to invit Roseus in the citadel?

Last edited:

mouse009

Sep 12, 2017
Hello everyone,

who's Melanoir?

you can't enter the mansion because you weren't invited (or the fact that there is nothing to do there yet.)

she's in a cave in serenity bridge behind a breakable wall.

Armor6000_zld

Sep 17, 2019
[QUOTE = "Armor6000_zld, message: 3445829, membre: 1655313"]
Il me semble que vous ne regardez pas les correctifs apportés au jeu. Cette scène a été supprimée, Kythie ne disparaît plus. Elle a été remplacée par la scène du coffre avec la nouvelle clé qui est faite avec l'ermite.
[/CITATION]

thank you but I am so sad, I waiting this scene so long :-(
I reiterate, only the way this scene is presented has been removed, but not the scene itself. Kythie no longer disappears, to find this scene you have to reach at least the city of Skalhalm, and go to the location (this very close to this city) of Grandmaster´s Hut. Here you go to the master's house and there will be a blue chest, opening this chest with the key that is created with the hermit near the city of Kahr, unlocks a memory and this is just the scene of Kythie.

Armor6000_zld

Sep 17, 2019
Hello everyone,

I have no idea who Melanoir is. The possibility of accessing the Duchess' masion is not yet enabled. To get to Roseus, you need to have at least reached Arlon and have the bombs to open the blocked passages. From there you have to go to Serenity Bridge and get to the deepest of this location, there will be a blocked wall, use the pump and you will reach a waterfall, there is roseus and a chest with a map (I think it was 9 or 10) . Obviously you have to beat it, in order to take it to your castle you have to have its garden repaired. From there go back to roseus and tell her that you have another place for her.

who's Melanoir?

you can't enter the mansion because you weren't invited (or the fact that there is nothing to do there yet.)

she's in a cave in serenity bridge behind a breakable wall.

anonimos

Apr 29, 2018
So, the last time I played this game was 2017...I remember it being a very promising game, what with the addition of character selection and the modest amount of scenes where MC has sex. Then, I come back to the game after almost 3 years and I discover that there's an abysmal amount of scenes with the MC, lots of voyer-esque scenes and one of my favourite characters, Kythie, pops their newly found cherry with a...most detestable element. I just wanted to ask, is this game worth playing now or should I wait another year or two?

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
So, the last time I played this game was 2017...I remember it being a very promising game, what with the addition of character selection and the modest amount of scenes where MC has sex. Then, I come back to the game after almost 3 years and I discover that there's an abysmal amount of scenes with the MC, lots of voyer-esque scenes and one of my favourite characters, Kythie, pops their newly found cherry with a...most detestable element. I just wanted to ask, is this game worth playing now or should I wait another year or two?
It's not going to get better than this if that's what you're asking.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes