Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
So are there proper scene replays in the game now? Not just cg images I might as well grab from sadpanda?

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
There is a program called Decrypt (Can be found several pages back somewhere, it where I go it from) that will unlock everything in the Game.rgssad file. This will give you ALL the pictures used in the game as well as some pictures not used yet...
It will also give you 2 sizes for almost all the pictures...
(I think this by itself accounts for about 80% of the file size.)
I have been working to single out the duplicate pictures and change the names to what you would see in the game...
IE: the illustration #, and who's picture it is.
As well as the card sets and everything else.
If wanted, when I finish, I can make that version available...
OK... Here you go...
This is the large version of the pictures and the trading cards are paired up to their full sized picture.
But there were a few I could not find.
I don't think several of the pictures are currently in the game.
I was working on identifying the Illustrations to their in-game numbers.
I saved the files names that list the artist's names in the file name, I just changed part of the name.
IE: Beatrix 02 Sparrow032-Big.jpg is the Beatrix #02 card, as done by Sparrow...
The file is just over 1.02 Gig in size, with 2,300 pictures.
Here is the mega link:

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
Do the different art styles have a difference in the amount of content each gets, or are they all equal? And which art style would you say is the best or your favorite?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i don't think you can lvl up with out grinding but i could be wrong and someone will give you a cheat for it. but really in any rpg grinding is what you do to lvl up if pen and paper d&d has showed me lvl's where inportin well old school d&d the new stuff i don't know.

Reactions: DarkLizerd
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes