Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Where else can i kill harpies . i should have destroy them at that quest, but i forgot. Can i still do them?

Blue Fox4

Apr 4, 2019
Why i get these errors: script is hanging, failed to load, script 'Achievements' line 164: EOFError occured? I install RGSS-RTP_104 from site in description, and in manual is said that i need to install it to play the game. How to fix that? Win10 x64

chiliboy

Jan 8, 2018
I can't seem to find that Orb of Restoration. I am sure I've finished EP3 even Illumi is saying that I don't have something to do.
Only missing few legendary monsters and that's it. Can someone enlighten me how to get the New Game Plus orb?

DjidanBE

May 19, 2020
Is the devlopper still alive . i realy want to have my turn on this bitchy femboy after his unfaithfull bride punishment :3

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
I believe the user moreso meant if there are any development updates such as progress or release dates it has been quite some time since the last noteworthy update
As seen on her blog:
" I might need one or two more weeks before I can release the next beta to make sure the story arc plays out as it should and check so I haven't missed anything."
and
"
In short, the next beta will have Black Dame and Behelda as new opponents, one new CG Scene, a bunch of previous ones covered by the International Edition artist and a complete story arc.
I should also be able to announce the release date next week!"

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Oh great just what we needed, more opponents for the dumb dice game that 99% of players don't give two shits about. Commision art for that instead of making more cg scenes for milf Farah or Opala who are down to fuck and especially Gabrielle.

scrimy123

Jul 12, 2020
PLEASE HELP ME!!!

when I start the game and press "continue" it gives me a black screen with the script -script "Windows_savefile" line 28.eoferror occured- and closes the file directly. How can i solve it?

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
Thanks...on the one hand that makes me excited on the other that means that the game is probably still more than a year away from being finished. This so far is my least favorite, probably because Opala is my #1 and she is not the focus :O

But the potential is there if it is developed in the right way...I love Laquadia and Masquarade. The idea of turning the party members more and more slutty with mini games is also cool but so far it has developed very slowly. If this turns out as 'full' as the ending/end game of LOQO 2 then I will be happy.
thing is most of the women npcs in that universe are like slutty already

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Oh great just what we needed, more opponents for the dumb dice game that 99% of players don't give two shits about. Commision art for that instead of making more cg scenes for milf Farah or Opala who are down to fuck and especially Gabrielle.
I've been flying the same flag for so long. When I even tried to suggest that the time she used on a useless minigame could be put towards more practical things, like more scenes with your party at the tent, or even some filler scenes in the earlier chapters where you can go 40 minutes without a scene, I was immediately dismissed. They don't care.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes