zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well in two there was a scene were fraha and her duaghter fuck the dragon so that would be one big dick then there pussy would not feel any other lol.

TheSavageGod

Jul 31, 2017
I think the story accidentally grew around the fetishes she has. It's obvious she wanted some girls fucked by giant dicks/bestiality/furry and the rest was RPGM limitations - that's why in 1 and 2 we got standard RPGM character #231412. In 2 we even get the self-insert char to drive the point home.
I think Origins would have been soooo much better if there was only the horseboy character. She could indulge in all her fantasies while giving the players an MC that fucks the girls more than once per chapter . But as is we get a game so huge in scope that I don't even know if it will be finished with a female dev that ignores the feedback from her, mostly, male player base
I think she listen to us that one time about the MC not be getting some scene but then again knowing her she just going to do what she want

Reactions: Rize

chiliboy

Jan 8, 2018
it should be in your inventroy somewhere. it also show's up after you get to the end of the update are it should. well it's just a wait and see what happen's now then.
that's the thing. already finished to the last point. castle warrengard fully upgraded with all characters(including beatrix). colussia is still under attack by osira and her army. done the side quests snap:behelda / snap:pellicia /snap:lynevere . my game is complete except killing 30 mana golems,giga plumps,seis padillas and their legendaries.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Then it should be in your inventory try looking at every thing closely. It is easy to miss. If knot then i don't know what's happened. Did you save mayor wilhim from darkmouth prison.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Episode III v3.04

Swegabe said:
IMPORTANT: As of this release, any imported saves made specifically at camp in previous betas or episodes will be incompatible due to a worldmap overhaul, but literally anywhere else is all good!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Swegabe said:
After several attempts, it seems like LoQO Origin has become too big to be properly encrypted as that was the thing preventing the previous upload from launching.
So from now on, this download included, all releases will be unencrypted.
This also mean the folder including the launcher will look slightly different, but I strongly suggest you don't explore the Data and Graphics folders to avoid spoiling yourself from in-game content and potentially break the game by changing anything in them.

//EDIT: Patch for bugs like getting stuck in the map:

Last edited:

chiliboy

Jan 8, 2018
Then it should be in your inventory try looking at every thing closely. It is easy to miss. If knot then i don't know what's happened. Did you save mayor wilhim from darkmouth prison.
Omg... i thought the story was finished. I read the note file which she wrote personally and i realized i missed to talk with farah in homestead.. so i was missing 10 minutes of gameplay. now i got it . thanks anyway.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
i am lost in this update: i'm in the church, there's a big hole... but i cannot interact with anything except a chest... where do i go?

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Lmao the game's old-ass engine finally became incapable of encrypting the ridiculously bloated size of all the goddamn picture and audio files.
Over two fucking gigabytes unencrypted.
Maybe adding all that superfluous shit like cosplay photos was a mistake???

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
well... some positivity... at least in this update there's some actual gameplay for the storyline!

... still is sad that in almost a YEAR we got 20 minutes of gameplay, but still it's something.

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
Found a bug: When exiting Grassland Hills(?) to Nobility Plains the game spawns me way to the left in the woods(over the house where Frederick is in) where Im stuck.

Palm

Lovin' the muff
Donor
Sep 4, 2017
Found a bug: When exiting Grassland Hills(?) to Nobility Plains the game spawns me way to the left in the woods(over the house where Frederick is in) where Im stuck.
Yeah, got the same problem, probably because the map is made bigger, and she forgot to change location…

chiliboy

Jan 8, 2018
+1 , happened at new game plus so i had to go back to my old save before new game plus..

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
who now's what's going to happen in this game after all the stuff gping on in the world everthing feel's like it's gone upside down to me. mybe the game will get batter mybe it won't after this one is over who now's what the dev will do next lol.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes