Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Found a bug: When exiting Grassland Hills(?) to Nobility Plains the game spawns me way to the left in the woods(over the house where Frederick is in) where Im stuck.
Yeah, got the same problem, probably because the map is made bigger, and she forgot to change location…
+1 , happened at new game plus so i had to go back to my old save before new game plus..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
So... now that the game is un-encrypted... Wouldn't it be easier to just download the updated files?
I know, with all the problems people have when everything is already here, this would be a major problem for people that don't understand how the game works...
but, at least this way, everyone only needs to download the updates, and not the 1.5 GB of pictures every time.

CrookedMan

Aug 5, 2017
Ever since I saw it while poking around the game files some time back, I've been wondering what the sprite of the priestess holding a monster baby was going to be used for. I don't really know what I was expecting, but it sure wasn't what it actually ended up being.
... I like it, though.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
So is this game ever going to progress? At one point The opala games where some of the best shit on the site. Now this game gets updated once in a blue moon where you walk 10 steps and it says end of content each time.

Reactions: Rize

postalgibbon

Jul 19, 2020
see i want to the church and there a big guy blocking my way into the place
I had same problem and in my end i fixed it by extracting 3.04 game version to new folder and moving my 3.03 saves to new folder location (and after that deleted old 3.03 game). ( earlier versions i just overwrited older versions with newer files but it doesn't work anymore with 3.04). And i believe you have to meet osira in castle before you can go to church?

TheSavageGod

Jul 31, 2017
I had same problem and in my end i fixed it by extracting 3.04 game version to new folder and moving my 3.03 saves to new folder location (and after that deleted old 3.03 game). ( earlier versions i just overwrited older versions with newer files but it doesn't work anymore with 3.04). And i believe you have to meet osira in castle before you can go to church?
I meet and talk to her and fuck her but i will try it out n see can it work

Wol

Aug 30, 2016
Strippin O'Die Farah & Gabrielle arts for International Edition still shows Western Edition arts for me. Sad
International art for strippin die isn't in yet. though why they had to make it default to the second worst art style in the game is a mystery.

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
So...
I think I found a minor bug (?)
Just at the beggining of the 3.03 ver. (when you go to the throne room at Colussia)

Edit:

Edit2:

Edit3:
If you exit to the world map from your castle you end up in a... weird place? bug3.jpg

Edit4:
I think that this one is more like "it's not implemented on this version" rather than a bug but just in case:

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes