d3ownerz

Jun 30, 2017
Is there an updated walkthrough for 3.04, I used joebobriggs walkthrough ages ago but can't find an update version.

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
Is there an updated walkthrough for 3.04, I used joebobriggs walkthrough ages ago but can't find an update version.
walkthroughs and wikia pages are quite outdated. i mean the enemy page stops at like farsyne as last boss and no enemies of the odidania zone. in fact im thinking maybe i will post the location of the legendary versions of them...if they are implemented

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
Does the resolution with laquadia end differently at all if you play as a villain? On heroic path you just lock her up and can't fuck her
beta ends the moment shes locked up. maybe we will get some interrogation time with her later. wether it will be a cg or a sprite sex option like steel demoness

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i have not even seen the new update here are the patch. i still find it strang that you can't get still demoness out of her cell and have her with you and what of the hores lady. i also do not think the one you give the shard's to is not opal's sister.

Prototype909

Jul 2, 2018
Man, being able to see into the graphics folder and seeing there are assets or whatever for more fuckable options is-to say the least-kinda upsetting especially considering who some of the options are.
Decided to take a look to see what you meant, at least there's hope right? 970-SexTent36.png

beta ends the moment shes locked up.
So no change then depending on your alignment, she has her own affection gauge so I figured that if you play like a renegade/villain you'd be able to side with her eventually like Osira in 1 but maybe not

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i thiink the person who did the walkthrough got tired of doing it my be thinking of a diffrent game tho hard to say.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
This is actually the first LOQO game where the MC actually gets to have a significant amount of action, and even has a personality, really. Compared to the older ones you're really getting a lot here lol. I'm sure SweGabe will add more in future titles given how well it's been received but if you're not a SweGabe fan monster sex/bestiality has always been her MO, and it's always gonna be the main focus.

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
I think she only appears after a certain story progression (but no idea at which point). Also important: the time of the day.
but i am literally at the end of current beta and didnt see. neither in the day or night

i mean literally im almost at 100% completion(as of this beta) and no sign of roseus behind the wall at serenity bridge
all i need is kill 30 of the 2 marsh monsters,6 legendaries and im done for now

Last edited:

duranraglain

Oct 18, 2017
This is actually the first LOQO game where the MC actually gets to have a significant amount of action, and even has a personality, really. Compared to the older ones you're really getting a lot here lol. I'm sure SweGabe will add more in future titles given how well it's been received but if you're not a SweGabe fan monster sex/bestiality has always been her MO, and it's always gonna be the main focus.
Oh no I get that our crusader here is probably the best written mc Gabes come up with so far and I think Jakes had just about as much action(haven't played through 1 in a long while and only remembering the post game stuff that can happen) but I think moreso I just got slightly disgruntled now seeing the assets that're in there but not used for whatever reason. I'm not gonna argue that Devon doesn't get action but there are some cases(mainly in regards to the sprite stuff especially for Older Farah and Opala) that don't make sense given what we've seen of said characters from the past games. I get monster and beastiality stuff is Gabes thing and not arguing against it(except for the KythiexHorse scene since there was no reason for her first scene to have been with that horse).

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i played them all i don't know if there was a cosplay thing in 1 and 2 tho. i do like the game's they arre fun to play the only thing that get's me is not being able to save the towns people. there is also the fact that you can't stop dum ass from fireing at the city because what are you now a king of nothing.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Then gabe should have made the mc a monster, also not had a poll asking what people wanted.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Then gabe should have made the mc a monster, also not had a poll asking what people wanted.
You can make the MC one of 4 different beastmen lol. I think that counts as monster. And again, check her old content. And I was a patron of hers for a couple years, I don't remember her ever putting up a poll regarding content on twitter, blogspot, or patreon. The only polls she ever put out were like favorite character type polls, nothing to do with the type of content people want to see.

Oh no I get that our crusader here is probably the best written mc Gabes come up with so far and I think Jakes had just about as much action(haven't played through 1 in a long while and only remembering the post game stuff that can happen) but I think moreso I just got slightly disgruntled now seeing the assets that're in there but not used for whatever reason. I'm not gonna argue that Devon doesn't get action but there are some cases(mainly in regards to the sprite stuff especially for Older Farah and Opala) that don't make sense given what we've seen of said characters from the past games. I get monster and beastiality stuff is Gabes thing and not arguing against it(except for the KythiexHorse scene since there was no reason for her first scene to have been with that horse).
The first game MC was basically a silent Pokémon protagonist, just literally there to kill stuff until the end, then you got some audio scenes with literally a black screen lol. I was super disappointed as I went in blind and was expecting some MC action and some human male/monster girl action. The second game Kyle indeed does get some action, but I think Devon gets more action in the first chapter than Kyle gets in the whole second game. I might be wrong though. I actually might not even have gotten to the very end of the second one, but if I didn't I got extremely close and saw basically all the scenes/collected all the artwork.

I'm liking the balance in this game so far and also all the extras like the movies, photo shoots and comics. Worth the money I put in IMO. Also glad she's added most of the photos to the game so I can see the ones I missed.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
You can make the MC one of 4 different beastmen lol. I think that counts as monster. And again, check her old content. And I was a patron of hers for a couple years, I don't remember her ever putting up a poll regarding content on twitter, blogspot, or patreon. The only polls she ever put out were like favorite character type polls, nothing to do with the type of content people want to see.

The first game MC was basically a silent Pokémon protagonist, just literally there to kill stuff until the end, then you got some audio scenes with literally a black screen lol. I was super disappointed as I went in blind and was expecting some MC action and some human male/monster girl action. The second game Kyle indeed does get some action, but I think Devon gets more action in the first chapter than Kyle gets in the whole second game. I might be wrong though. I actually might not even have gotten to the very end of the second one, but if I didn't I got extremely close and saw basically all the scenes/collected all the artwork.

I'm liking the balance in this game so far and also all the extras like the movies, photo shoots and comics. Worth the money I put in IMO. Also glad she's added most of the photos to the game so I can see the ones I missed.
I know what her old content was like, and its irrelevant to my point. She could have just made a full monster only focused protag instead of a human one and not made a poll asking what people wanted. Right know she is ignoring what they wanted completely more or less. She outright had a giant poll on her blog asking what content people wanted for this game, scenes with the human mc won as what people wanted as the most content. You can scroll back through other posts to see other people also mentioning this poll. You missed it apparently.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i don't know if this is right are not but just mybe she is going by what the egyptians thought of as god's were catman ans alike but turned it in to a kinda sex thing. but then the human's are put in becuase of that too. i really don't know but that's what i think.

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
since wikia doesnt include new monster legendaries, heres some of them

Oniquine - Pit of Ror ga
Shadowood - Northern Creek
Cockalot - Tiija Woodlands
Earth demoness - Immemorial glade
Clank giant - Eastern lighthouse
Harpy - Marshlands (fly by bridge)
Murk maiden - Blackguard stronghold (inside the sewer thing)
Seis pesadillas - Illusian forest ( in front of the tomb) south,not the chapel

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
>STILL can't fuck Laquadia or pretty much anyone while everyone else gets a free golden ticket with them whenever they want

Is the MC a cuck?
Well you see how this game started working after the first couple of scenes, is that the mc only gets a scene with a character after they have been fucked by the entire world.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if i rember right that happened in the other's too. but have not played those in a long time. i am not alone here but i just hope she wi;; ;et use kill one big ass hat but probly will not happen and i was so looking to kill that big dum horse lol.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes