Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
Is there a way in this game to somehow understand what the hell am I supposed to do? I've played it several months ago and stopped. Now I decided to continue, but I don't know what to do and have no idea at what point of walkthorugh I am. I'm in Castle Warrengard and it's upgraded, I think. I've tried to go to Iron Spire, but there is nothing there - only bright light. Does that mean that I completed it? Quest Log doesn't help - only side quests there and I think that I've talked with everyone in my castle.
Sorry if I give a wrong answer but to my understanding you only reached the "first" Iron Spire right? The one with the Kythe incident? If so (if my memory is good enough) you need to go to Castle Warrengard and get the dialog with the Black Dame and go to the Illusian Forest near Arlon. If you go check the walkthrough attached down the download options you should be around the page 151 of the walkthrough.

Andromort

Jan 21, 2018
Sorry if I give a wrong answer but to my understanding you only reached the "first" Iron Spire right? The one with the Kythe incident? If so (if my memory is good enough) you need to go to Castle Warrengard and get the dialog with the Black Dame and go to the Illusian Forest near Arlon. If you go check the walkthrough attached down the download options you should be around the page 151 of the walkthrough.
Thanks, already found out. I've stopped before fight with Paellicia which happens before "ASSAULTING THE CROWN" part of the walkthrough.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
I know what her old content was like, and its irrelevant to my point. She could have just made a full monster only focused protag instead of a human one and not made a poll asking what people wanted. Right know she is ignoring what they wanted completely more or less. She outright had a giant poll on her blog asking what content people wanted for this game, scenes with the human mc won as what people wanted as the most content. You can scroll back through other posts to see other people also mentioning this poll. You missed it apparently.

No need I went back and found it as I wondered if I had imagined it too.

Choices.png Scenes.png

Also, this never came up ever again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rcop101

May 31, 2017
so maybe i'm big dumb but after the MC sees da big hole in the church how does one actually go down said hole? cuz i tried hitting space on the whole rim of that thing and got nothing.

Reactions: cg3985

Canisebria

Nov 19, 2019
I pretty much stopped keeping up with LoQo because of how clunky the system it was made in feels.

Have any quality of life things like a skip dialogue button been implemented yet?

Runastia

May 11, 2018
Does the MC have a lot of scenes or mostly other ppl? im struggling with what beastman to pick or does the CG let me choose the human when i rewatch the scene? (havent gotten that far yet)

mechaoflove

Jul 21, 2017
Since I see some comments asking about what to do after the 3.02 since on this page we "skipped" the 3.03 update, I will try to give a short walkthrough(?) about the new content. Note that this is mainly towards the story and not as much as the new mechanics added (since that is already stated on the changelog of the 3.03 and 3.04)

If I'm not mistaken, the end of the 3.02 is after you enter Colussia and get the dialog about reaching the end of the update right?
So, now you need to go to the throne room, there you have the chance of getting a scene (the option is really obvious so you can't miss it).
After the scene you get a tittle but it is not displayed at the Encyclopedia (like the tittle you get for another character)
So then you should go to the church at Colussia and get the robes at the chest. Progress through the underground and kill some slugs (they have really low health, give low exp. and drop quartz if you want to get the best armors and weapons). Kill the 30 slugs if you want the vanquisher tittle right away but later in the game you can return to this place so don't rush it if you don't feel like it. There are also some chests, a shrine for a illustration and ores we can mine and we should get another tittle: "Professional Miner" (only if you mined all the other previous locations).

After some dialog (if you pick the robes on the chest) you get an option. One gives -1 and the other gives nothing (if you didn't grab the robes on the chest it will automatically give you the -1)

Keep going and after reaching the "boss" you get some choices.
Kill the boss and exit the underground and after some dialog (choices doesn't seem to matter) you reach the end of this version's story.

You can also play the Strippin' O' Die minigame with new characters, a new location near Khar, etc. (check the changelog if you want to know more)

You can purchase a new reward from the Encyclopedia.
I'm so fucking lost right now, I went to the throne room and talked to Osira, but nothing happened

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
I'm so fucking lost right now, I went to the throne room and talked to Osira, but nothing happened
I mean, you just need to go to the church and progress the story, unless you haven't reached the end of the 3.02 update in wich case you may be at a completely different point in the story.

Reactions: mechaoflove

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
ok so I think i didn't finish 3.02 then cause I don't remember that at all lol
Np pal, now that I think about it, between backtracking for secondary missions, items and titles and constantly returning to the same places to progress on the plot, the story can be a bit difficult to follow from just an improvised walkthrough like the one I made, so I suggest to just follow the walkthrough posted bellow the download options even if it's kinda "old" (it goes until the 3.02) and you might miss some things, then again, I doubt that those are things incredibly important for the progression of the game and most of the times you can always get them later but it's better than nothing. (._.)/

Prototype909

Jul 2, 2018
Does the MC have a lot of scenes or mostly other ppl? im struggling with what beastman to pick or does the CG let me choose the human when i rewatch the scene? (havent gotten that far yet)
There's like 3-4 scenes with monsters/other dudes per MC scene it feels like at minimum

mechaoflove

Jul 21, 2017
Np pal, now that I think about it, between backtracking for secondary missions, items and titles and constantly returning to the same places to progress on the plot, the story can be a bit difficult to follow from just an improvised walkthrough like the one I made, so I suggest to just follow the walkthrough posted bellow the download options even if it's kinda "old" (it goes until the 3.02) and you might miss some things, then again, I doubt that those are things incredibly important for the progression of the game and most of the times you can always get them later but it's better than nothing. (._.)/
yeah so i did finish chapter 2 already. Young Farah is at the homestead in bed and everything. The church is blocked off unless there's another way to sneak in

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
yeah so i did finish chapter 2 already. Young Farah is at the homestead in bed and everything. The church is blocked off unless there's another way to sneak in
I might be wrong, but have you talked to Farah at the homestead? After that you get a dialog with Beatrix, then you go to Colussia's throne room (you can get a scene different from the one you posted, I mean, an actual scene that gets you a tittle) and after all of that, to the church.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 73 Votes