zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i would say in the end she will make it were the mc get's his fun too. the other thing i could point out is this is the way all her game's in this one have been moster's fuck the woman the enemy's also do then the mc get's the final bout. i now people have there own mind set but this is a game. the tages i do believe say eveything that is in the game. so they get fucked by other's alway's happens in this game if i rember right.

• Haha
Reactions: Onahoe

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
No need I went back and found it as I wondered if I had imagined it too.

View attachment 744515 View attachment 744521

Also, this never came up ever again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh yea I remember those polls my b. But she never said any of those polls were going affect what she was gonna do though, and I didn't really think they would, I guess other people assumed otherwise. It'd be one thing if she said "Here's a poll for what's gonna happen" vs. just asking people what they like. Personally I like where the game has gone in terms of the ratio of MC content vs monster content but I can see how some other people would want more of a shift. But again, this is SweGabe here, don't think her MO is ever gonna change by much. Especially given how much she works with artists like Sparrow who specialize in monster/bestiality stuff.

• Angry
Reactions: Ragingrager

Prototype909

Jul 2, 2018
Oh yea I remember those polls my b. But she never said any of those polls were going affect what she was gonna do though, and I didn't really think they would, I guess other people assumed otherwise. It'd be one thing if she said "Here's a poll for what's gonna happen" vs. just asking people what they like.
There's no reason to do a poll at all for what the players/fans want then if you aren't going to act on it. It just makes it seem like they were fishing for confirmation bias and then when the poll didn't go the way they wanted they decided to just ignore the results.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
There's no reason to do a poll at all for what the players/fans want then if you aren't going to act on it. It just makes it seem like they were fishing for confirmation bias and then when the poll didn't go the way they wanted they decided to just ignore the results.

You nailed it right on the head 100%. That was why she did the polls and it is the reason why I stopped supporting her. The game is only for her and if other people like it that's cool. What annoy(ed)s me is the pretending that everything is fair and balanced in the game even when we get begrudging scenes like the recent Elin one that comes out of literal nowhere.

Yet we still haven't got a real scene with Adult Farah despite the fact she has had 2 with the panther and the bigfoot monster and the ridiculous reasons we haven't had Gabrielle or Opala "because it hasn't fit into the current plot" yet Laquida and Osira can get gangbanged and bukkaded in multiple scenes but that isn't.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Btw, for anyone disgruntled with this game development, check Tail of Desire, not only it receives updates once a month, but it also has excellent artwork, the only bad thing is that the dev is still working on translating it from chinese to english, but the lads from the thread already completed an unofficial translation.
Why it looks like it has the same problem as this game, looks like it will probably be as bad or even worse with how the main character is handled. Edited: I went and took a look, its has way less of opalas issue, however I'll wait and see, I don't trust this creator to not pull the same trick. He clearly leans towards gabes camp regarding fetishes. The fact the only males left in the world are monsters all with giant dicks that are bigger than the mcs unless and sometimes even if he transforms, is a major redflag. I'm also not sure how much of the monster rape is avoidable.

Last edited:

Prototype909

Jul 2, 2018
Yet we still haven't got a real scene with Adult Farah despite the fact she has had 2 with the panther and the bigfoot monster and the ridiculous reasons we haven't had Gabrielle or Opala "because it hasn't fit into the current plot" yet Laquida and Osira can get gangbanged and bukkaded in multiple scenes but that isn't.
Yeah, MC can hardly fuck anyone because of plot reasons but there's no problem with continually inventing 10 new non-sensical plot developments for them fucking everything else (Nearly all of which have CGs while lately MC content is sprite sex). I won't be surprised if when we finally get to fuck some of the girls we can't touch yet if that's all we get - no CG, just some sprites ramming.

My main point is basically this, why bother with having an MC at all if the dev's focus is on non-MC stuff? You could just make Gabrielle the MC and have the same shit and just have her and the girls get fucked by everything without having the MC exist in this weird voyeur zone where nearly all the CGs and favoritism is going to non-MC content. Strip dice is just insulting if that's actually being presented as the "trade-off" for having less MC CG scenes.

I also found it hilarious that of course even when we finally got to fuck Osira it's anal (Not that surprising since that's usually her initial scene) but of course Vhazar got to fuck her pussy and he butts in on the CG. Even when the MC "wins" and gets content you still actually lose because it's lesser than what the NPCs who fuck the girls got.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Yeah, MC can hardly fuck anyone because of plot reasons but there's no problem with continually inventing 10 new non-sensical plot developments for them fucking everything else (Nearly all of which have CGs while lately MC content is sprite sex). I won't be surprised if when we finally get to fuck some of the girls we can't touch yet if that's all we get - no CG, just some sprites ramming.

My main point is basically this, why bother with having an MC at all if the dev's focus is on non-MC stuff? You could just make Gabrielle the MC and have the same shit and just have her and the girls get fucked by everything without having the MC exist in this weird voyeur zone where nearly all the CGs and favoritism is going to non-MC content. Strip dice is just insulting if that's actually being presented as the "trade-off" for having less MC CG scenes.

I also found it hilarious that of course even when we finally got to fuck Osira it's anal (Not that surprising since that's usually her initial scene) but of course Vhazar got to fuck her pussy and he butts in on the CG. Even when the MC "wins" and gets content you still actually lose because it's lesser than what the NPCs who fuck the girls got.
When the spite shit got mentioned, I worried that was what Gabe was going to start doing. It wouldn't surprise me. I honestly wouldn't give that much of a shit about the monster crap if I thought Gave was going to go back in fill out the scenes with every girl and the mc having multiple scenes with them in the end to make up for it. But I don't believe that is the case. Oh and the Minotaur being there fucking ruined that entire scene.

Last edited:

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017

When the spite shit got mentioned, I worried that was what Gabe was going to start doing. It wouldn't surprise me. I honestly wouldn't give that much of a shit about the monster crap if I thought Gave was going to go back in fill out the scenes with every girl and the mc having multiple scenes with them in the end to make up for it. But I don't believe that is the case.
You can check the gallery and see how many times the MC got just a blowjob while NPCs get the full course, it's ridiculous how much spite Gabe has for her own customers.

Dunno if I'm just seeing things, but I noticed that in Sparrow art, the MC's dick is made smaller than others, is this done on purpose? I didn't notice this happening in the other styles.

1715-CG186-Big.jpg 0296-CG097-Big.jpg 2736-CG607-Big.jpg 4087-CG863-Big.jpg

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
You can check the gallery and see how many times the MC got just a blowjob while NPCs get the full course, it's ridiculous how much spite Gabe has for her own customers.

Dunno if I'm just seeing things, but I noticed that in Sparrow art, the MC's dick is made smaller than others, is this done on purpose? I didn't notice this happening in the other styles.

View attachment 746037 View attachment 746040 View attachment 746041 View attachment 746043
Well you can always go complain on gabes blog or patreon. I and others did on both, until I stopped supporting the game.

Reactions: Onahoe

djtoxinman

Mar 2, 2018
is there like a database for fan signs[EDIT]never-mind found what i was looking for

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2018
To pick up what a user before me asked: are there any SweGabe pics? Like there were in LoQO2 you know
Also: are there any optional scenes with Laquadia based on her affection for the Hero? Since I pretty much got her at like negative affection lol

vegeta0585

Apr 19, 2020
When I put the game into full screen mode via alt+enter, my controls stop working on both keyboard and gamepad. Any ideas?

Prototype909

Jul 2, 2018
Also: are there any optional scenes with Laquadia based on her affection for the Hero? Since I pretty much got her at like negative affection lol
Laquadia's affection gauge currently doesn't have a purpose. No matter what the only scenes you can get with her right now are the ones where you force her to suck your dick or the one where you grab her boobs in prison. As of right now I dont even think choices that raise her affection exist.

It would make sense if Laquadia "romance" is locked behind renegade and you have to fuck over everyone else to get her like Osira's path in the 1st game. Mostly because Osira has been toned down a little lately to be less the straight up evil path. But I guess depending on how stuff with Kin Aurea pans out we could convince her to switch sides or just not get to fuck her at all because lol.

EDIT - I actually just checked again in the latest beta and Laquadia's affection "Heart" isn't even present in her appearance in the new content. Not sure if it's just not implemented or what

Last edited:

jdtwk123

Aug 4, 2017
It's been a while since I picked this up. But I cleared the main story a couple revs back.

For 3.04 , what is "added story content" and where would it be kicked off? I'm sure I just need to go to the right spot, not hing complicated.

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes