Prototype909

Jul 2, 2018
It's been a while since I picked this up. But I cleared the main story a couple revs back.

For 3.04 , what is "added story content" and where would it be kicked off? I'm sure I just need to go to the right spot, not hing complicated.
Head to your mom's house (NW of Collusia) and then head back to the throne room

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i got this downloaded but one question how ro get black dame and the blacksmith to play dice it does not show up.

Zeromaru2

Dec 27, 2018
Okay I think my game or save file has glitched out or something cause I can't move on in the story even though I've updated.
Every time I get to Collusia after the cut-scene at Mom's house, I get a message saying that that's the end of the current beta, Does anyone have any idea what's going on? Or a savefile right after the cutscene in the throne room?

Prototype909

Jul 2, 2018
Btw, for anyone disgruntled with this game development, check Tail of Desire, not only it receives updates once a month, but it also has excellent artwork, the only bad thing is that the dev is still working on translating it from chinese to english, but the lads from the thread already completed an unofficial translation.
This looks like the same thing people here are complaining about though? Hilariously similar in fact.

Super majority of the content is monsters having sex with the girls, even when the MC gets to have sex it's some roundabout way like "Well the wolfman knocked her up and fucked her first, but it's ok because your semen "purified it" making it totally not cuckold!". And an affection mechanic that's completely useless.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
guess i will try using the orb to start a new game because i can't get nothing to work on the new update mybe that will fix it mybe not. all this arguing over stuff is making my head hurt i am getting to old for this shit lol.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Dumb question, but was the newest beta released during the weekend? Or is 3.04 the newest release?
3.04 is the newest beta. It's only been out for five days as is now visible on the main page so I wouldn't expect anything new anytime soon despite the sparseness of the release (according to some people, I'm nowhere near even 3.00). I suspect that SweGabe is going to spend some time figuring out that you can indeed release your game unarchived and just give players updated map, image, and script files to update. I'm sure that will be a welcome change for people with limited bandwith.

• Love
Reactions: DarkLizerd

Shouko

May 2, 2018
Does anyone know where to go after discovering the giant hole in the church? Nvm found it

Last edited:
Reactions: Choyz

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
Does anyone know where to go after discovering the giant hole in the church? Nvm found it
i have the same problem, can you tell me where ?
edit : Dang that secret passage in the left really caught me of guard....

Last edited:

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
can i ask something ?
did the update come with new playable character in the chamber beside Farah Y, Mhu'thiki, Ra'thiki, and The Magihound ?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think they said black dame and the blacksmith are now dice player's. i played the game with older fraha and the pictures i won are not there what's up with that lol

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
does anyone have a compressed version?
3.04 IS the compressed version...
Actually, it's the latest, and uncompressed.
So now, all Gabe needs to do is just release updates...
10k downloads instead of 2.5g...
BUT, that would require everyone to stay up to date with each one.
Or things will get out of hand.

Jerghaal

Sep 8, 2018
Ok can someone explain to me where the new content is? I got the I finished episode 3 lines, talked to everyone at you're farm multiple times, got the dialogue I might know someone that can help. I went to church and the paladin is blocking the way, also Osira is just having fun on the throne and nothing else. Also went to my castle and nothing triggers there.What am I missing here ?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if what i read was right they said the game will be finished in 2021 are that was what the last note i read in my email said lol have not check that in some time tho.

Cretzu24

Jan 14, 2019
Downloaded from Mega, extracted then when opened said it can't find Audio/Se/002 and closes. Idk what to do so i'll wait till it will become right...

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes