alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
is there a gallery in these game if there does anyone no where it is
you can purchase art gallery log in game. art illustration,cg scenes,trading cards,etc
also when you get to a certain point and certain upgrades,you get access to a scene viewer room

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
>STILL can't fuck Laquadia or pretty much anyone while everyone else gets a free golden ticket with them whenever they want

Is the MC a cuck?
plenty scene of him fucking women,in some case 2 of them. most of em can be invited out to fuck or worship you. majority of women in game like you

doesnt sound like a cuck to me

lil26

Jun 23, 2017
Is there a way to make the game faster? I have always loved LOQO, but the slooooow mc walk speed, and the dialogue speed (that btw make me miss the choice I want all the time due to it being so slow and me pressing buttons trying to go faster) always put me off.

armaani15

Aug 13, 2017
Patch isn't working for me. Still getting stuck in trees when I leave Grassland Road even after applying the patch. Can anyone help me here? Its simple copy/replace maps in the data folder, what am I doing wrong?

armaani15

Aug 13, 2017
Is there a way to make the game faster? I have always loved LOQO, but the slooooow mc walk speed, and the dialogue speed (that btw make me miss the choice I want all the time due to it being so slow and me pressing buttons trying to go faster) always put me off.
I use Cheat engine's speed hack for that. Helps a lot with the sluggish movement and speed.

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
I use Cheat engine's speed hack for that. Helps a lot with the sluggish movement and speed.
while i enjoy opala games,i think that the program used isnt the more up to date rpg program.
in newer programs you can just hold shift to speed up or even make it so you sprint all the time

i mean in this game you actually need an item in game to move faster and it only works outdoors,making traveling in caves and sewers a pain

some quality of life fixes would do wonders

Runastia

May 11, 2018
I think some girls prefer a particular breed. Laquadia prefer bull, Bal'Rana prefer horse and Gabrielle prefer wolf.
Did that turn out to be true after all this time or can i just stick to my juicy horse dick? :rolleyes:

Edit 3: Does the Middle CG option change the dick if i play Human or Beastman? Preview shows no change afterall. (removed previous questions due to stupidity)

Last edited:

Onahoe

Dec 26, 2017
Is anyone else having issues with 3.04 (post-patch)? Some textures like parts of walls and desert tiles are missing, and the title screen shows a weird green picture instead of the normal one.

EDIT: I'd appreciate it if someone uploaded their Data folder so I can compare.

Derek_StarrSmith

May 5, 2020
Is there a way to load a save from a previous version of the game to a current up to date versio? Like loading a save from the previous v3.0 to the current v3.04

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
Is there a way to load a save from a previous version of the game to a current up to date versio? Like loading a save from the previous v3.0 to the current v3.04
as far as i know yes BUT swegabe said theres a bug where you cant load an older version save to new version if the save was made at camp

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
Since I see some comments asking about what to do after the 3.02 since on this page we "skipped" the 3.03 update, I will try to give a short walkthrough(?) about the new content. Note that this is mainly towards the story and not as much as the new mechanics added (since that is already stated on the changelog of the 3.03 and 3.04)

If I'm not mistaken, the end of the 3.02 is after you enter Colussia and get the dialog about reaching the end of the update right?
So, now you need to go to the throne room, there you have the chance of getting a scene (the option is really obvious so you can't miss it).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After the scene you get a tittle but it is not displayed at the Encyclopedia (like the tittle you get for another character)
So then you should go to the church at Colussia and get the robes at the chest. Progress through the underground and kill some slugs (they have really low health, give low exp. and drop quartz if you want to get the best armors and weapons). Kill the 30 slugs if you want the vanquisher tittle right away but later in the game you can return to this place so don't rush it if you don't feel like it. There are also some chests, a shrine for a illustration and ores we can mine and we should get another tittle: "Professional Miner" (only if you mined all the other previous locations).

After some dialog (if you pick the robes on the chest) you get an option. One gives -1 and the other gives nothing (if you didn't grab the robes on the chest it will automatically give you the -1)

Keep going and after reaching the "boss" you get some choices.
Kill the boss and exit the underground and after some dialog (choices doesn't seem to matter) you reach the end of this version's story.

You can also play the Strippin' O' Die minigame with new characters, a new location near Khar, etc. (check the changelog if you want to know more)

You can purchase a new reward from the Encyclopedia.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes