Smashuztton

Jun 28, 2019
Reached the end of the 3.04 Beta and i cant find Black Dame in the castle anymore to play Stripping o' Die with. Does anyone know where she is?

Edit: Checked out an older file from the end of Beta 3.03 and she is in the throne room, but now at the end of Beta 3.04, Old Farah is standing in her place.

Aug 9, 2018
Reached the end of the 3.04 Beta and i cant find Black Dame in the castle anymore to play Stripping o' Die with. Does anyone know where she is?

Edit: Checked out an older file from the end of Beta 3.03 and she is in the throne room, but now at the end of Beta 3.04, Old Farah is standing in her place.
I know it's a fuckin' wallotext every time, but did you actually read the dialog? The reason why is there, specifically in the throne room dialog.

Smashuztton

Jun 28, 2019
I know it's a fuckin' wallotext every time, but did you actually read the dialog? The reason why is there, specifically in the throne room dialog.
I only skim through the dialogue at best and i knew she was gone due to story progression, but i dont know where she is now.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i mean they never show her fucking a human but i think Gabrielle would fuck anything are anyone she liked lol.

Greystorm

Oct 1, 2017
Mm anyone can tell me where encounter the slender slut? I've purchased the charm In the reward, also wondering if there is a legendary for the slugs?

Lordlifnar

Jul 28, 2017
Mm anyone can tell me where encounter the slender slut? I've purchased the charm In the reward, also wondering if there is a legendary for the slugs?
you need to go to the forests: the one to the south of odidania, crimson forest, the one before highland pass and the swamp where you find the seis cabezas
Sorry but I'm bad at remembering names xd

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
Another user already answered
you need to go to the forests: the one to the south of odidania, crimson forest, the one before highland pass and the swamp where you find the seis cabezas
But you also need to go at night.
Also, no, I think there is no legendary for the slugs since it wasn't stated on the changelog. (._.)/

sstakhn

Dec 24, 2017
I had same problem and in my end i fixed it by extracting 3.04 game version to new folder and moving my 3.03 saves to new folder location (and after that deleted old 3.03 game). ( earlier versions i just overwrited older versions with newer files but it doesn't work anymore with 3.04). And i believe you have to meet osira in castle before you can go to church?
Thanks for this, had the same issue even after the cutscene. Making a fresh folder and porting the saves over fixed it indeed.

Prototype909

Jul 2, 2018
Does the resolution with laquadia end differently at all if you play as a villain? On heroic path you just lock her up and can't fuck her

duranraglain

Oct 18, 2017
Man, being able to see into the graphics folder and seeing there are assets or whatever for more fuckable options is-to say the least-kinda upsetting especially considering who some of the options are. Mainly concerning (older)Farah and Opala since they've kinda shown to get into bed with someone who saves them and has a kinda heroic mission and Devon seems to be a much better hero than the previous two(barely remember the previous two but Jake was mostly a perverted ass who'd betry them and Kai seemed too fantasy hero somewhat) so yeah, not saying they should instantly drop panties but theres already been some kind of sexual encounter with them in some way. As for Gab the party member, I honestly can't say. I don't know how much more you 'need to get to know her' considering everythings thats happened but whatever. Plus yeah, the story update wasn't much at all; one fight and a lost party member and barely any progression on the story. I probably don't have a right to bitch because I got the beta through a friend pledged to Gabe but man I was disappointed to see that this update was next to nothing after finally getting into this game.

Tl:dr: Another disgruntled fan of the game who was really hoping for something to actually sink my teeth into and instead came out disappointed by alot more than initially thought.

Prototype909

Jul 2, 2018
My feelings/complaints are pretty similar to the other people here it seems.

I'm not sure what the point of having the MC/Devon is when it feels like the only time they get to fuck anyone it's like a begrudging addition to the game. Like "Ugh, fine here's your one token scene so I can get back to the zoophile stuff". It's the same problem/shit people complained about it LoQO2 where you couldn't even marry/fully romance the girls until the Gold Edition. Instead you're regulated to this voyeur role where all the CGs and scenes go to other stuff fucking the girls and then you get to play dice instead and if you have sex it's just RPG maker sprites colliding - totally backwards.

The girls have no problem sleeping with nearly anything that moves, unless it's the player and then suddenly you're expected to work for it or just get nothing. Maybe I'm wrong and towards the end of the game the MC is just suddenly going to be able to just fuck all the girls to his heart's content but given the track record of the previous games I doubt it. We still can't even do anything with Laquadia.

Maybe I should just know what to expect by now from Gabe, but at the end of the day it doesn't sit well with me that our main character continues to feel like something that exists only because they understand that "The player" getting to fuck the girls is the carrot on a stick for a lot of people but they don't care enough to actually give those people meaningful content. These people get the absolute bare minimum, just enough for them to stick around but basically at second class citizen level.

Like even in LoQO2 for instance in the Gold Edition when you have sex with the girls after marrying one of them they just recycled the same old titjob/fellatio CGs from older scenes rather than give something with actual penetration to match the impregnation angle of the actual sex act. Don't even get me started on how we're basically just at the mercy of these minotaur dudes fucking anyone they want and we can't even question it in Origin.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes