Viressa

May 24, 2018
there should be a nun nearby that will help progress the story. also, the game will tell you when you are caught up storywise.
I talked to the nuns again and they didn't say anything useful, but that led me to noticing a staircase going down that wasn't there earlier in the game. So thanks.

flust

Aug 20, 2018
I talked to the nuns again and they didn't say anything useful, but that led me to noticing a staircase going down that wasn't there earlier in the game. So thanks.
down stair there should be a small hole with a rope to go down the cave

Mar 17, 2018
you need to have unlocked 5 of the thief titles, then in the the encyclopedia rewards, you can spend a gold token (gotten from randomly spawning golden beetles) to buy it.
Thanks, I'll keep going. I saw on the walkthrough that you needed new game plus and I wasn't too interested in having to restart a game that isn't even finished. Good to know you can unlock via base game.

Mar 17, 2018
Speaking of walkthrough, I have noticed it is out of date(?) in some areas. Little things, like the Pharoah Handblast is not where it is specified in the guide, and some of the rooms or routes that were described were a bit different. Stuff like that. I can't name too many exact places off the top of my head because it was mostly an "Eh, things are a bit different but I can do it, it's only one thing" that has stacked like ten times now. I kept figuring it would be the last thing then another thing is different.

I've been doing a fresh game (I played the game absolute ages ago, and had deleted my files, losing my saves) and following the guide for once, so as to be able to say I 100%'d it... but it makes it difficult when a chest is not where it was in the photo, or a boss is out of place, etc. I usually still find it, but stuff like the Pharoah Handblast being MIA toss a wrench in the works.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i know people hate the little game's they put in this game but i love to play them hell i love rpgs. i know there is grinding to get lvls but that's what truely make and rpg what it is. the thing is why make a game were a lvl 1 can kill a great worm dragon where in a rpg that lvl 1 would be dead be said dragon. if you hate to grind never play d&d because you will never make it lol. this game is good to play and sorry about up top. i just stated my view's on that matter lol.

Mar 17, 2018
I noticed the walkthrough missed quite a lot in it's "PIT OF ROR’GA" section (page 132). First off, there is an illustration above the chest in the building, then if you go north of the building there is a cave with an Altar for the unmarked "Blessings" quest. Previously the only issues with the walkthrough were that it said something would be there and maybe every once in a while it would have been moved slightly, but I had yet to see a point where my personal exploration led to me finding things that were off the walkthrough. Now I am wondering what else is missing.

Before someone says the walkthrough may be out of date... the version number on the walkthrough matches the most recent release number, meaning it should be up to date.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
I noticed the walkthrough missed quite a lot in it's "PIT OF ROR’GA" section (page 132). First off, there is an illustration above the chest in the building, then if you go north of the building there is a cave with an Altar for the unmarked "Blessings" quest. Previously the only issues with the walkthrough were that it said something would be there and maybe every once in a while it would have been moved slightly, but I had yet to see a point where my personal exploration led to me finding things that were off the walkthrough. Now I am wondering what else is missing.

Before someone says the walkthrough may be out of date... the version number on the walkthrough matches the most recent release number, meaning it should be up to date.
Are you using a different walkthrough? I just downloaded the one in the OP and it mentions the art by the chest and the altar.

Mar 17, 2018
Are you using a different walkthrough? I just downloaded the one in the OP and it mentions the art by the chest and the altar.
I guess I must be if your walkthrough has it. Where did you get your copy?

Edit, yeah I think you are right. My copy is missing the "Illusian Forest" completely. It just leaves you hanging after the end of Act 2 and says you should immediately have Kythie.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think 3.04 was the newest hope fully like thay said some were in 2021 they finish it with everything in the game.

JamalCrawford69

Oct 24, 2018
Can anyone help I currently finished the story but earlier could not find enough food and beverages so I couldnt upgrade the castle.Now I cant find Black Dame to get more manpower to upgrade the castle.Do I need to use the Orb and start over?

kazemoto

Jun 27, 2018
Hi guys, Newbie here. just want to ask if there's a way i can still change the CG set 1 to 3, i kinda regret the choice i make (still great btw. just that the more progress i made i kinda like CG set 3 more) but at the same time don't want to start over after 30hrs of gameplay i spent, hehheehe. thanks for the answers.

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes