zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
for some time there was talk about a prisoner bing added to your camp but i guess she change it lol i would love some more steeldemon stuff along with all the lady's mybe get some alone time with dame as well.

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
Ah ok I see what you have to do. Go to the left side of the map until you reach the boats. I think on the second boat during the day there is some guy in a blue hood you have to talk to (he is on one of the boats at the front end). There is a small plank that connects the boat to the port. Once you have talked to him you do what I previously told you to. (Fair warning after the cutscenes I recommend sleeping until day if you don't want to miss out on some Gabrielle content)
I'm not seeing any "guy in a blue hood" on the ship during the day.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if your talking about fruast i think that's his name he will be standing at the front of the ship in a i think dark blue cloak if you see a portat of an ugly dude thats him lol. if that is who you are talking about.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
if a girl in the game make sex with other charater in with some sense like the girl is raped by force or she is girlfirend of other charater or she is a whore that i can accept but in this game many sex scene make no dame sense and in this game MC can level up so i think is must have some situation that a choice is make by the level of MC if you level high enough good scene other otherwise bad scene like when the minataur attack the city but no not in this game .All i want is to be a good person but this game don't give me the chance to rescure a girl is raped before my eye when i have all the power to do that
Read the tags, there if you see anything you don't like that's on you.

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
if your talking about fruast i think that's his name he will be standing at the front of the ship in a i think dark blue cloak if you see a portat of an ugly dude thats him lol. if that is who you are talking about.
Is this the guy? But he won't talk to me tough...
1599034087940.png

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think that guy say's that to everyone. fruist is in the moning i have no clue what that guy's for

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
i think that guy say's that to everyone. fruist is in the moning i have no clue what that guy's for
I resolved, I had to go back to the beginning town (I forgot its name) and take with me the dancer, then a man in a brown coat spawned on the Boat during the day.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i am glade he is hard to find if you don't know where to look are how to get him to show up.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Theoretically speaking... Is there a person with a complete... or mostly complete 'Good-person' save with a Wolfman?

My computer died... and with it... about +70 hours of Progress! My Gratitude to anyone who comes forward.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
call me crazy but i think i have amost gone throw this game just to try to get all the stuff i could opened even grinded to almost cryden lvl lol.

Armor6000

Nov 28, 2017
This is a very complete file, but I have not yet located the 4th ender slut in nilia woods, if someone places it to put where with an image it would be good, it is well hidden

DangerDeen

Jul 13, 2017
Does anyone know if there is a cheat engine for this game? Or even any types of mods for this game. Gallery, cheats, etc.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 73 Votes