Bananas2k

Jun 6, 2018
Hey guys, I'm a bit confused with the chronology of the games. Theres This Origin one, but also Part I and II Golden Edition? In what order should i play them for the whole story/Charakters?

KouichiIzu

Apr 23, 2020
Hey guys, I'm a bit confused with the chronology of the games. Theres This Origin one, but also Part I and II Golden Edition? In what order should i play them for the whole story/Charakters?
this is the 3erd game and continues form part 2
just ignore the origin in the name its not a prequel

Reactions: Bananas2k

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Grinding is real in this game damn~ Only do this atrocious grind feast when playing MMORPGS
can't believe i'm going all out for an erotic game.. lol

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
here's an old saying what does not kill you makes you stronger lol. i really don't mind the grinding in any game i play what killes me is game's where a lvl one character can kill a boss half there lvl. lol

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Okay following the walkthrough and all and i'm here at the deeps of CASTLE WARRENGARD after beating the tree monster..
Said to go north and north and here is north now what?? lol can't go left can't go right.. said to kill a guard there is no guard~
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pocuvi

Jun 30, 2017
I am replaying the game again after my current save file got corrupted again -. -. I noticed a 4th beastmen (lizardmen) in the pictures folder but its not shown or available at the starting choices. Any idea why its not shown?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
hard to say but i could not pictuer a lizardman in empire because there one of the monster's that have den's. i my be wrong but i would think the king would have said no like i said tho my be wrong after all if the others proved they were trust worthy then who now's.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
I am replaying the game again after my current save file got corrupted again -. -. I noticed a 4th beastmen (lizardmen) in the pictures folder but its not shown or available at the starting choices. Any idea why its not shown?
Post it because I don't see what you are talking about. When the game was first starting Gabe was deciding between Lizardman, Bullman, Horseman and Wolfman and went with the latter 3. So maybe she is changing her mind and adding a fourth, but I dont see this picture in my files so I'd be interested seeing it.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i have a question i got 3.04 but all black dame does is talk about the castle stuff and the smithy girl talks about biulding things. so how do i get thim in strip dice and i won against fraha and her opla but none of there stuff showed up. hope eather the next up date come's out soon i do miss this game. i also final want to see if van is a male are female lol.

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
That was a long fun ride! finished the current episode and now waiting for the next one.. damn really supporting this game such awesomeness it is~
the story is really drawing me in!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One of the best ero games i've played 2nd to MGQ~ can't wait for more! it is mentioned we will get the next episode next year 2021~ fairly close i must say~
Someone can suggest a similar game ?

Last edited:
Reactions: JustShiro

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i still can't get black dame are the black smith to play dice. i also think they left out older fraha and her daughters pictures after winning against them. i do hope after you beat the female snake god and the bad lady's you get some fun with them lol:devilish:

Orfunk

Mar 27, 2017
Alright, this is getting ridiculous so I'll just ask. I've played the game before a couple of times and never had any problem getting the magihound. However this time around i've come to the port with farah, there was a city appreciation cutscene, and nothing after that. I've waited several days but the ship with the dog doesnt' arrive. What the hell am I supposed to do to advance the story? I've left no stone unturned in the port and the damn walkthrough doesn't cover the story, however dumb that is.

Edit: Daylight hooded man on a ship. How tf did I misshim...

Last edited:

Sabator

Jan 1, 2019
Alright, this is getting ridiculous so I'll just ask. I've played the game before a couple of times and never had any problem getting the magihound. However this time around i've come to the port with farah, there was a city appreciation cutscene, and nothing after that. I've waited several days but the ship with the dog doesnt' arrive. What the hell am I supposed to do to advance the story? I've left no stone unturned in the port and the damn walkthrough doesn't cover the story, however dumb that is.

Edit: Daylight hooded man on a ship. How tf did I misshim...
There is a rather outdated but still useful walkthrough if you ever get stuck again.
I myself am wondering if there is a discord server for the Opala games series to have a place where information can be exhanged faster

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes