zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
after you talk to fruaser are what ever his name is go rest tell night then go to the church steal the money see all the solders after you young fraha sayes to us the little boat to go to the dock's. after that go to big boat walk on the plank and he should show up.

c4tx

Jun 8, 2017
I think I played episodes 1 and 2 (or just 1, I don't remember, but definitively not 3) Eventually I got used to wait for years for the next episode, that eventually stopped caring about them.

Should I play what is available now, or wait for the final golden edition of Origins (like, years in the future)?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I think I played episodes 1 and 2 (or just 1, I don't remember, but definitively not 3) Eventually I got used to wait for years for the next episode, that eventually stopped caring about them.

Should I play what is available now, or wait for the final golden edition of Origins (like, years in the future)?
I don't think it'll be years til the golden edition, probably another year at most, if she even does one this time. And the saves transfer between versions and the story is far enough along that there probably won't be any backtracking in new versions at this point, so it's worth it to start now IMO.

Reactions: c4tx

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well if they stick to what they said 2021 is when it will be done. now i know it won't happen but this is from my vengful side i hope we can through all the evil lady's in a cell and have are way with them. but there is a part of me that want's fraha and her daughters get get back with each other and along.i still would love to know how to get both the black smith girl and black dame to play dice.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
3.04patched Bug

When I load my last save and try to leave the tent I am stuck in the wall from Border Checkpoint (Harmonia Sands).

For me it is not playable and I wait for the next update in the hope they fixed the bugs then.

fritzbaum

Oct 6, 2017
There is a rather outdated but still useful walkthrough if you ever get stuck again.
I myself am wondering if there is a discord server for the Opala games series to have a place where information can be exhanged faster
There is a discord server.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i know i have ask this alot and the changelog said it was there but how do you get black dame and the smithy to play dice. i know some one said dame leaves after you talk to opal's sister but there is never a choice to play dice with them. i also have traveld every forest and have not found the monster. i have one moster i have not found starting to think it is the harpy queen's daughters. please help me i am already going crazy being stuck in a house like i am lol.

Sabator

Jan 1, 2019
i know i have ask this alot and the changelog said it was there but how do you get black dame and the smithy to play dice. i know some one said dame leaves after you talk to opal's sister but there is never a choice to play dice with them. i also have traveld every forest and have not found the monster. i have one moster i have not found starting to think it is the harpy queen's daughters. please help me i am already going crazy being stuck in a house like i am lol.
I managed to play with black dame and i can play dice with the blacksmith lady (although black dame is indeed gone after the whole under cathedral part) with the latest version of the game, im also missing the damn Oniquine legendary monster and the deth slug from underneath the cathedral

I think the legendary from harpies is in tija woodlands in the area with the open space and treasure map spot, i do think it was 2 griffins

Found the oniquine legendary, hes at pit of rorga outside kahr

Last edited:

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
It seems my 3.0 walkthrough didn't upload and was lost. I will update the walkthrough within this week. Also, if that is the Discord server I setup years ago it doesn't exist for at least a year.

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
New to the game and i already fucking hate those golden beetle grind.. holy shit its gacha all over again T_T
Besides that it is one of the best game i've ever played here!
You don't HAVE to grind the beetleblades. I just say to do it this early because you won't be able to hit them for a long time due to your speed and accuracy. It does suck, believe me. I have done it in under 15 minutes and sometimes it took me over a hour. Just think. I do this every time I update the walkthrough since cheating doesn't help with walkthroughs. Imagine my pain.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
You don't HAVE to grind the beetleblades. I just say to do it this early because you won't be able to hit them for a long time due to your speed and accuracy. It does suck, believe me. I have done it in under 15 minutes and sometimes it took me over a hour. Just think. I do this every time I update the walkthrough since cheating doesn't help with walkthroughs. Imagine my pain.
Yeah okay, it was really indeed a pain from the staart but eventually as i keep leveling up and getting some those juicy rewards Golden token are just easy peasy~
also i've already finished this chapter just waiting for the next episode to release coming 2021.. really excited and supporting this group.. one of the best ero games i've played here!
Really miss playing this game as i cant find anything that can occupy me as how i was playing this.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Wow, you're JoeBob? I've been telling people you don't come on here lol. Thanks for the walkthrough, been using it since before I started using this site and was mostly getting info off the Wiki, lol. Hadn't seen any of your posts before. If you would like credit, then you can ask a mod to credit you in the OP and then put a link to a tip page in your signature/profile, just a heads up. Thanks what most dedicated walkthrough makers do on here if they want some help/credit.

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
Question, how do I do the Strippin' o' Die mini-game ?

Edit: I'd also like to know if these CG scenes labeled with "?" are available (In the international art-style or however you'd like to call it, I don't know the proper term), and if so, where/how ? Greatly appreciated in advance <3 !

Edit 2: They're on the 3rd page.
Edit 3 and hopefully last one: Ignore my question as to how I trigger the mini-game, I found out. I'm more curious about the portraits now, if someone could tell me:
1 - How do I get them ?
2 - Which characters have portraits implemented as of 3.04 ?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes