Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
From what I have now. You can get everything under Illustrations, cards, chests etc. Check in Fellhorn Ruins where Osira was. Missing 1 enemy from Battle Log. 1 Dimensional shard is missing and 43/45 cleared locations. This is just where I am at.
I don't know if you guys missed it, but there's also a Dimensional Shard to the left of Kahr on the overworld map, at a place named "Border Checkpoint". It's on the top left side. Bottom left also has an illustration.

DjidanBE

May 19, 2020
Version 1.8
Had to edit.. original link was invalid.
Mega
Hello.
sorry to bother you but is this the latest update ? i played the game this summer for the first time and i am not sure how i should follow the updates ? is the creator regular onposting the updates ?

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
Hello.
sorry to bother you but is this the latest update ? i played the game this summer for the first time and i am not sure how i should follow the updates ? is the creator regular onposting the updates ?
No it's not the latest update. Latest would be what's on the main page, check the screenshot below.
I don't know what you mean by "follow the updates", but if you're asking about what the latest version is, it'd be 3.04. This "patched" version tho isn't fixed, at least it wasn't for me, so I'll also be posting a ZIP alongside this comment with the necessary files to replace in the "Data" folder of the game.
I mean, Idk what you'd consider regular on posting updates. Personally, I'd say yes, but I'm not talking version updates only, I'm talking about updates where the SweGabe shows what's being worked on. (meaning that updates not only apply to a playable game, but also a more "informative" update, if that makes any sense)

fritzbaum

Oct 6, 2017
well i have a horse save but looking at some of the stuff in progress look's to be off i think. also the save is before darthmouth it also does not have the harpy's open because i alway's sneak past them. i also should have opala and her mothers pictures but don't.
Could you share it?

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
when is the new walkthrough coming live?
If I'm not mistaken, Jobe (the one who did the walkthrough before), pointed out that maybe by Friday it'd be done. Emphasis on the maybe, I don't recall his exact words, but I'd give a bit more time, Idk. But it should be close.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
hope this help's yea like i said missin the harpy's also black dame and the black smith i have not played card's with because it won't let me. there are also some other stuff. my game say's 3.03 but i start the game and it say's 3.04

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Slvh Thank you for taking the time to explain this.
Yeah it's all up to swegabe and whatever he/she/horse/we decides.
I'm just learning Linux (damn you windows 10 updates!) and am trying old games I haven't played for months and this is on the list. I'll pop back in once I'm done (Can't give estimates) and I'll give my few cents of bad advice at that time. :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Slvh

Ponyfist

Aug 9, 2018
Hi guy.
English isn't my first language
Sorry for my bad English,
I'm Japanese.

I just want ask some questions
Does this game have any other language translate project or
How to translate this game's file ,
I try [VNR]and [Translate++]but is does't work,
Read a lot of sentence is pretty hard to me, :cry:

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Hi guy.
English isn't my first language
Sorry for my bad English,
I'm Japanese.

I just want ask some questions
Does this game have any other language translate project or
How to translate this game's file ,
I try [VNR]and [Translate++]but is does't work,
Read a lot of sentence is pretty hard to me, :cry:

maybe try this. It's what I use when I can't get any text hookers to work. it'll be slow, but I can say the quality is good.

Reactions: yoyomistro

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
If I'm not mistaken, Jobe (the one who did the walkthrough before), pointed out that maybe by Friday it'd be done. Emphasis on the maybe, I don't recall his exact words, but I'd give a bit more time, Idk. But it should be close.
I will update it whenever. Since new info added since 3.0is literally 3 hours max. That is with people that have never played.. Otherwise it will be, at max, 1 hour. I will add what has been added whenever. Since it really isn't worth the time.

It will be at the bottom of the walkthrough. WTF are the portraits? I have lost massive interest in this game. Gabe, Which is a man BTW, added shit in the start of the game after reading my walkthough. sadly. I don't care anymore of someone who make $4k a month barely doing shit. I seriously wish I made that in MY actual job. I will update the walkthough when I get to it. Since it is unpacked. Why bother... You all can figure it out. I will update my walkthrough and wiki whenever I please. No one added shit to the wiki since I did.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i am just waiting for the game to be done then i will sit back play. then i will play it agian just to get everything i missed. because i hate haveing nothing to do lol.

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
I will update it whenever. Since new info added since 3.0is literally 3 hours max. That is with people that have never played.. Otherwise it will be, at max, 1 hour. I will add what has been added whenever. Since it really isn't worth the time.

It will be at the bottom of the walkthrough. WTF are the portraits? I have lost massive interest in this game. Gabe, Which is a man BTW, added shit in the start of the game after reading my walkthough. sadly. I don't care anymore of someone who make $4k a month barely doing shit. I seriously wish I made that in MY actual job. I will update the walkthough when I get to it. Since it is unpacked. Why bother... You all can figure it out. I will update my walkthrough and wiki whenever I please. No one added shit to the wiki since I did.
Completely understandable. You're in no way shape or form OBLIGATED to continue with the walkthrough you've made. What you've done already is a huuuge help, and I mean it.
Also, portraits are part of the Minigame Gabe added, Strippin' O' Die. You first trigger the possibility of playing it when you interact with Bal'Raana in Castle Warrengard (you need a certain ammount of fixes done to the castle iirc). She's in your Main Bedroom, where the Debug Mirror & Memories Mirror are and she tells you about said minigame + lets you play a round with her. Afterwards, you can invite basically any female character which you've encountered thus far in the story (Adult Farah, Beatrix, etc). Win againast them 3x and you get a Small Portrait. Win 6x and you get a Big Portrait. If you're playing it against characters which can join you in battle, you get something else: 10x - Nude Costume of said character.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes