jukecityzed

Oct 28, 2017
Hey guys, I have a few questions.

This is my 1st playthrough and I noticed some things.

1. Where can I see my quests etc? ive navigated my inventory etc a few times but dont seem to really get it
2. How do I access the gallery? Ive found some tradingcards and pictures but I dont really understand how to access them.
3. I noticed that lateron I learned the run ability in a tavern by some dude. Are there more helpfull items or things I can find like this?
4. normally i'm a turbofapper and skip dialogue and just play minigames and jerk off to pictures, but I noticed that I have to make choices in this game sometimes. Is it recommeded to read everything? (like, is the story good/fun to follow?
5. So this is my first Queen Opala game, is it recommended to play to others before this one or doesnt it really matter?

Thanks in advance, hopefully these questions are that dumb :p

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017

1. Where can I see my quests etc? ive navigated my inventory etc a few times but dont seem to really get it
2. How do I access the gallery? Ive found some tradingcards and pictures but I dont really understand how to access them.
3. I noticed that lateron I learned the run ability in a tavern by some dude. Are there more helpfull items or things I can find like this?
4. normally i'm a turbofapper and skip dialogue and just play minigames and jerk off to pictures, but I noticed that I have to make choices in this game sometimes. Is it recommeded to read everything? (like, is the story good/fun to follow?
5. So this is my first Queen Opala game, is it recommended to play to others before this one or doesnt it really matter?

If you're a dialogue skipper, you might as well just open up the images directory and look at all the pictures, most of the art is in gallery form anyway, and the scenes aren't numerous enough and so well-written that it's worth grinding through the game if all you want is to see the pictures. Yes, it's worth playing the other games first IMO, but since you're not a story person it might not be. Sparrow's art features just as prominently in the earlier titles; besides him, the other artists are mostly different.

Reactions: jukecityzed

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018

Let's answer this by paragraphs as you've done then:
1 - On the General Items shop there'll be 2 Vendors, one of them sells you the Art Gallery (For trading cards, CGs and others), Journal (Quests, but it DOESN'T tell you the main quest you're on right now, so if you're skipping text and are lost afterwards, don't say I didn't warn you <3) and other stuff.
2 - Answered above ^
3 - Yes, there are various Quiz Masters along Cities / Towns which give you interesting and useful items.
4 - You should read at least a bit imo. If you just skip text, there'll be a point where you can most likely get stuck on, or you may just skip a few CGs all around just because you picked the wrong choice due to button mashing.
5 - No, it's not necessary to play through the other games to get what's going on. There will be a few allusions here and there to the previous games (mainly characters), but not to worry. You don't miss out TOO much just because you haven't played the previous games.

Hope I helped.

Edit: Actually, let me help you out here. In Port Ronod (City to the left side of the map when you leave Colussia), there's one of those Quiz Masters which gives you a Shard. That Shard gives you the possibility of teleporting between those Crystals you find Cities / Towns + there's an NPC there which can help you if you're lost on where you gotta go. You're welcome <3

Last edited:

Roseus59

May 7, 2020
I can't find Behelda, to snap her
where is she?

And an another question, it's possible to see paellecia's or lynevere's snap or disappear after clean the snap quest?

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
I can't find Behelda, to snap her
where is she?

And an another question, it's possible to see paellecia's or lynevere's snap or disappear after clean the snap quest?
Behelda should be in the room right in front of the warp & save crystal. She's the blacksmith.
About your second question, I have no idea, I'll check really quick and edit this post.

Edit: Nope, I don't think it is.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i hope i can find a way to get the dice with dame and the smith and wait for the rest but shit my chest has been killing me. hope i live to see this game to the end lol. hate all this pain's i have been haveing.

Roseus59

May 7, 2020
I have a problem, can't find Behelda in my castle
When I across the door right's warp crystal I see Farah, Elin, Bal rhana and mhu tiki , no behelda
And in my journal I don't have Behelda in characters sections

I think I have no met Behelda

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok if your castle is maked level she should be there are she was with me. ok try this go to the front door go up to the duoble door's ner the crsytel and enter them then go up u should see her. the door's should be like going to black dame.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
I have a problem, can't find Behelda in my castle
When I across the door right's warp crystal I see Farah, Elin, Bal rhana and mhu tiki , no behelda
And in my journal I don't have Behelda in characters sections

I think I have no met Behelda
You checked right. It's not right we're talking about. Literally in front of the warp crystal. The big double doors in the middle of the whole room, right below the throne room. In simpler terms, the doors closest to the crystal. You literally can't miss it.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
ok I found behelda, thanks

Where I can find Chrono shard?
One should be in the alternate dimension, inmas Immemorial Glade. Go to the alternate dimension, then go to Arlon. You should have a teleport crystal. Use the teleport function and go to Illumi's room on the top, there should be one. There are more, but I don't remember where they were so just explore the maps.

Last edited:

Roseus59

May 7, 2020
when I speak with Illumi, I can just give her dimensional shard
What is immemorial glade? an location?

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
when I speak with Illumi, I can just give her dimensional shard
What is immemorial glade? an location?
Yes, Immemorial Glade is a location. Hint to getting there ? Don't just follow the paths laid out for you.
Also, I never said to talk to Illumi. Read everything again :p

Roseus59

May 7, 2020
oh sorry I am very bad with english

I use the crystal to change the world in devasted world
Go to warp crystal and found an chest in illumi's location , but inside that was an crystalised catalyst not an chrono shard

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
oh sorry I am very bad with english

I use the crystal to change the world in devasted world
Go to warp crystal and found an chest in illumi's location , but inside that was an crystalised catalyst not an chrono shard
Oh, well then. I stand corrected. I believe a chrono shard should be in the cemetery then ? You know, the one with the Ghost mobs. There should be a church of sorts in the map, and on the second floor (if you've been killed 30 of every mob, there's also a legendary there) there's a chest which I believe has a chrono shard ? Not sure tho tbh.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i wish there was a diffrent way to get harpy's in monster fight's beside's killing her children. i found the two snake bosses but the tree i have not yet. what is the one boss people have talked about in the wood's at knight are something.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes