zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
hard to say i mean there was talk about it being finished in 2021. that was something i read in my email.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
so... next version next week? it's been two months since last update.

waiting for this game feels like waiting for berserk sometimes

Raio10

May 6, 2017
can people tell me what antivirus they use as mine seems to be stopping me from playing these wonderful games though never used to have a problem and im on windows 10 with Norton's

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
i wish there was a diffrent way to get harpy's in monster fight's beside's killing her children. i found the two snake bosses but the tree i have not yet. what is the one boss people have talked about in the wood's at knight are something.
If I'm not mistaken, you can still beat the children without having any real consequences, at least as of right now. What really matters is the choice you made at the tavern, which would give +1 Heroid or +1 Renegade.
Also, sorry, I didn't get what you meant with the boss thingy.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the legandery tree boss. i know there's a search think but if i can't rember the name are what not then that won't help me lol. swamp hag are something it's some were in the post. some one said in a forest at night. i hate forgeting stuff like this lol.

ozomozyan

Apr 29, 2018
Anyone help !!!!!
Rainway demon or baron doesnt show up

In the walkth. they should be standing there but they arent !!!! Help pls

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
Beats me. Were you button mashing ? Did you read the dialogue ? I got nothing to go off of if you only tell me this much. The only thing you've said so far is "they should be standing there but they aren't". This doesn't include a where to begin with, neither does it include a when. Where being the location ; When being while you're taking down the Baron's rule of Castle Warrengard, or if it's after all those events and they're supposed to be imprisoned.

ozomozyan

Apr 29, 2018
Beats me. Were you button mashing ? Did you read the dialogue ? I got nothing to go off of if you only tell me this much. The only thing you've said so far is "they should be standing there but they aren't". This doesn't include a where to begin with, neither does it include a when. Where being the location ; When being while you're taking down the Baron's rule of Castle Warrengard, or if it's after all those events and they're supposed to be imprisoned.
After taking the quest from masquarade I wen to the ruins and found the cursed ring in a chest but I couldnt get in to the castle , in walkth. it says it should be standing front of it

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
After taking the quest from masquarade I wen to the ruins and found the cursed ring in a chest but I couldnt get in to the castle , in walkth. it says it should be standing front of it
That has nothing to do with it. When you get the cursed ring for masquerade, you go back to the Hidden Beach/Grove and give it to her. A scene will unlock. That's all. As for whatever you should do after (I don't know, since that Masq is just a sidequest I believe), I suggest you go to the warp crystal function, go to the Teleport Crystals Sanctum and talk to Illumi. Get a hint from her.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i wonder what the dev has planed for the rest i know in there blog some time back they were asking if people thought van should be a woman are if it was going to be like a gay scene. but i really want to see some good scene's with like the bad girl's get punished at the end by the mc lol.

ozomozyan

Apr 29, 2018
That has nothing to do with it. When you get the cursed ring for masquerade, you go back to the Hidden Beach/Grove and give it to her. A scene will unlock. That's all. As for whatever you should do after (I don't know, since that Masq is just a sidequest I believe), I suggest you go to the warp crystal function, go to the Teleport Crystals Sanctum and talk to Illumi. Get a hint from her.
but its different in the walkthrought

Roseus59

May 7, 2020
after my first encounter with kin aurea, I came to my house and I go alone in Colussia
Spoke with osira and val thauras about laquadia, kin aurea and sylvana (black dame) in collussia's castle . Have a sex scene with osira and after I went in cathedral but it was full destroy
Normally I need to have a discussion with black dame but nothing happened when I speak with her

jaeyup

Oct 18, 2017
제목 없음.png
How can I play game full screen? I already use alt+enter but there's an error; game is working but I can't see game screen. So I use Borderless Gaming but as you can see it didn't work

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
View attachment 836213
How can I play game full screen? I already use alt+enter but there's an error; game is working but I can't see game screen. So I use Borderless Gaming but as you can see it didn't work
Borderless fullscreen doesn't increase the aspect ratio unfortunately. You have to just use the regular RPG Maker XP fullscreen, which is F5. It sucks with dual monitors though.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes