jaeyup

Oct 18, 2017
1 20200929_002039.jpg 20200929_002053.jpg
I fix my fullscreen problem by turning on 'reduce screen flockering' but resolution is sucks
Is there anything I can do?

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
after my first encounter with kin aurea, I came to my house and I go alone in Colussia
Spoke with osira and val thauras about laquadia, kin aurea and sylvana (black dame) in collussia's castle . Have a sex scene with osira and after I went in cathedral but it was full destroy
Normally I need to have a discussion with black dame but nothing happened when I speak with her
Talked to Illumi to make sure it's not the end already ? XP

Roseus59

May 7, 2020
when I talk with illumi she's say continue your journey , something like that

she don't say specifical indication

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
Grinding is real in this game damn~ Only do this atrocious grind feast when playing MMORPGS
can't believe i'm going all out for an erotic game.. lol
Try this website
and edit your save to atleast skip gold gathering etc.

Virustotal scan gave me 0/79 on malware threat.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i just use alt enter for my game it worked don't know why it's not on your's and everything lookes ok in fullscreen. hope you get it to work.

Roseus59

May 7, 2020
I am alone, I can't add teamates since I going to my house (cecili's house)

For example If I go to castle warrengard, farah, beatrix , kythe ect there no here

no ones, only black dame and opala

all characters are in cecily house

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018

For example If I go to castle warrengard, farah, beatrix , kythe ect there no here

Ooooooh, huh... and have you gone to the Church in Collussia ? Done everything in it ? Where you temporarily partner up with Laquadia and depending on your choices there may or may not be a scene between Laquadia and a certain person/thing ?

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Try this website
and edit your save to atleast skip gold gathering etc.

Virustotal scan gave me 0/79 on malware threat.
Thanks already finish to the latest chapter no cheats~~
Waiting now for the next episode coming 2021

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018

That is because you already finish the latest chapter~ that is the end of Episode 3,
We are now waiting for the latest release Episode 4 and more probably and that would be coming this 2021~

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
I have a message in the church's upstairs
" there is something blocking the stairs from above"
Oh, but on the bottom LEFT side, where the jadeite priestess is next to the chest. You see the desk and table or drawer at the bottom ? Yeah, interact with everything there, you should find what you're looking for.

I would show you... Except the city is completely destroyed and I can't show it.

Edit: I have a previous savefile where everything is intact, image below.
Do you see where my character is standing ? Yeah, there should be a hole there where you're able to go down and progress through the story.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
man three mounths away tale 2021. just hope everything get's put in the game by then. i find it strang that i have won adult fraha's picturs and the her duaghter's but they do not show up still can't play dice with dam are the black smith guess my game has troubles lol.

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
but its different in the walkthrought
How is it different in the walkthrough? What page. I will look at it and fix it if I made that blatant of a mistake.

EDIT 1: I decided to upload it as is. It is missing that legendary and a illustration still. You can get it from the same link on the front page of the forum.
EDIT 2: I decided not to be a moron and look through the encyclopedia and found the legendary I missed. Also found the last Dimensional Shard! Walkthrough has been updated and reuploaded. Use same link from the first page! Once I find the last lost illustration this should be complete.
EDIT 3: It seems I just missed the last illustration when I played through it for the 100 millionth time! The walkthrough is complete as of now. Only things missing are a Enemy and a cleared area.

Last edited:

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
Oh, but on the bottom LEFT side, where the jadeite priestess is next to the chest. You see the desk and table or drawer at the bottom ? Yeah, interact with everything there, you should find what you're looking for.

I would show you... Except the city is completely destroyed and I can't show it.

Edit: I have a previous savefile where everything is intact, image below.
Do you see where my character is standing ? Yeah, there should be a hole there where you're able to go down and progress through the story.
Did you go to Homestead and talk to Farah? Did you get the scene with Beatrix when you leave your room? If not. those will be blocked. there also is a chest next to the nun. It isn't there in that picture which means you aren't at that part of the story

Reactions: Slvh

ozomozyan

Apr 29, 2018
How is it different in the walkthrough? What page. I will look at it and fix it if I made that blatant of a mistake.

EDIT 1: I decided to upload it as is. It is missing that legendary and a illustration still. You can get it from the same link on the front page of the forum.
EDIT 2: I decided not to be a moron and look through the encyclopedia and found the legendary I missed. Also found the last Dimensional Shard! Walkthrough has been updated and reuploaded. Use same link from the first page! Once I find the last lost illustration this should be complete.
EDIT 3: It seems I just missed the last illustration when I played through it for the 100 millionth time! The walkthrough is complete as of now. Only things missing are a Enemy and a cleared area.
Where you said you have to fight the rainway demon and then baron boss but they werent there when I wen to their places

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
Did you go to Homestead and talk to Farah? Did you get the scene with Beatrix when you leave your room? If not. those will be blocked. there also is a chest next to the nun. It isn't there in that picture which means you aren't at that part of the story
I already did it. As I've said in that post I did " Edit: I have a previous savefile where everything is intact, image below. " I don't have a savefile where the city's destroyed and you can enter the Colussia Church, so I had to make do with that. The point still stands, as that's where you need to be to progress through the story.

Thank you tho Jobe. I'm not the one who was lost in this, but hopefully the person who was will read your post and/or mine and it'll help them out.
Love your walkthrough <3

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes