rickwalberg

Jun 5, 2017
I found a workaround. I opened the ini in notepad then used saveditonline and used the values on the notepad in the save edit

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if you can't see them where there suppost to be at then you my aready have killed them if you have not killed them then you have not killed enuff of there type of monster's. some my not be in the game all i can say is check the walkthrought again and if there not there then i don't know what's going on.

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
why cant i see any legendary monster even though i already have the slayer title ?
You need the vanquisher title.. Not slayer. It is written in the walkthrough under tips and tricks. It is on the 4th page.

Walkthrough has been completely updated to this date. Since next beta is a big update, I didn't want to be to far behind. If I missed anything, which I doubt, please let me know.

Last edited:

VenomClaw

Jan 28, 2019
is there anything i cud or shud do after i meet with val'toras and he tells me that i can't see osira right now? or has the game until here is finished?

ozomozyan

Apr 29, 2018
My save files for anyone who wants to see near end of the game : Human gameplay with most of the legendery already killed
(Broncollo ,Giga Plump , Mana golem Vanquisher title within ) Note : Save file 1 near the middle of the game , 2 : near end , 3 :Beetwen middle and end , 4 : As much as I remember more early of the game

Reactions: kark and mop1592003

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well it's getting alittle closer to the dead line of when the game should be done. but when they said 2021 i wonder how far in it well be?

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
well it's getting alittle closer to the dead line of when the game should be done. but when they said 2021 i wonder how far in it well be?
for now we don't know... because technically the fourth an last episode will take place largely on a new continent that the dev has been working on (apparently) for at least 10 months, and just now we head there, so maybe we suddenly get an update with 2h+ of content.
this could play out three ways:
-Either the 2021 was a miscalculation (this game was supposed to be finished by 2018, remember) and the date will be pushed back.

-The reason why there wasn't much content this year is because the Dev has been working on the next update so we get a massive update by surprise, big enough to justify the lack of story advancing for the last year (in total i think it makes like 20 minutes of gameplay in a year).

-The Dev is milking this a bit or they are on a creative impass where they don't know how to advance, so really nothing of substance story-wise is advancing.

Reactions: DeminPatyon

pokatea

Nov 12, 2017
I kinda want to play this on my phone since its too tiring playing on my desktop

can you play it on phone?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i wonder how many people get cuaght playing sex game's at work lol, are just siting in the park lol.i am just being crazy hope no one playes these around other people.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
i wonder how many people get cuaght playing sex game's at work lol, are just siting in the park lol.i am just being crazy hope no one playes these around other people.
I used to do stuff like that in middle school, I kinda liked the thrill of hiding away in a corner hoping nobody walked by. Haven't done anything like that in a professional setting though, lol.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes