Zero112

May 29, 2019
I reopened the game to open the temp file but the most I'm seeing is the game itself and one called reward

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok first have not played this for some time older fraha and opala's pictures don't show up and then i still can't play the dice game with dame are the black smith mybe my game is mest up are mybe i am just losing my mind lol.

Zero112

May 29, 2019
I figured out what you meant but its still annoying. Also I was all the way at Castle Warrengard and just beat the Baron

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
all we can do is wait for them to finish it. i mean i don't like rushing them to finish it could get bugs and other stuff and doing rush job's can also lead to a shitty game i think.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I'm going to die and the game is still not done
It's not like Swegabe is gonna abandon it, she has 3 games under her belt and this one is the largest by far. Not sure what the rush is anyway, there are a ton of decent games in a similar vein. Peasant's Quest, Warlock and Boobs, Town of Passion, to name a few fun fantasy RPGM games to bide the time with.

Reactions: Enimara
Mar 17, 2018
Hello, I am looking for Roseus after upgrading the castle. I waited until night and made my way back to the cave, only for her to be MIA. Am I missing something?

thepanda1

Feb 22, 2020
I'm having a weird bug and can't find any fixes. I can't get past the character select, enter doesn't do anything and when I try to move the selection to another character it moves back to the human. Also, on the name input screen, only the down and right arrow work, left and up does nothing. Not receiving any error messages and I have the needed RPG maker files installed, it just won't respond past character selection.

Edit: Found a fix, ran the game as admin. Not sure what was conflicting with the controls that required admin rights.
I've got this same problem, but running it in admin doesn't solve this issue. Can anybody recommend anything else I could try? Thanks!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
all i could say is if you have any save's move them to a safe place then try to remove the game then reload it back. try 7 zip. if that don't work try win rare. hope this help's if not i don't know what to say.

thepanda1

Feb 22, 2020
all i could say is if you have any save's move them to a safe place then try to remove the game then reload it back. try 7 zip. if that don't work try win rare. hope this help's if not i don't know what to say.
Thanks for the help, but I can't start the game at all. Stuck after choosing my name as the enter key doesn't register to choose my character. I'll try reinstalling from a different download link.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
thepand1 try this save then use the orb and see if you can oick a diffrent person if not i don't know what to say are do after that hope this help's.

thepanda1

Feb 22, 2020
thepand1 try this save then use the orb and see if you can oick a diffrent person if not i don't know what to say are do after that hope this help's.
Thanks for your help again, but still not working. It’s the controls itself that doesn’t register (up, left and enter) and I’m not sure why. Tried reinstalling, using a different download link, restarting my PC and using admin mode but no luck. I’ll try it on my laptop when I have the chance. Thanks again!

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes