pokatea

Nov 12, 2017
Can you cheat ruby coins and the mats for the castle?

I cant seem to edit it on my rpgmaker save editor tool [ Edit Variable] is unclickable

Organtoxic

Mar 21, 2018
So I'm not sure if it's cause of the mods or something else bit in battlers 092-Monster06 is missing :cry: and whenever I fight slimes, it says unable to find... error, I'm not sure why but I didn't find it in the main Zip file either! can anyone like upload it or...? o_O

Thanks In Advance :)

Organtoxic

Mar 21, 2018
So I'm not sure if it's cause of the mods or something else bit in battlers 092-Monster06 is missing :cry: and whenever I fight slimes, it says unable to find... error, I'm not sure why but I didn't find it in the main Zip file either! can anyone like upload it or...? o_O

Nevermind, I just changed another picture name, and now it shows 16 slimes lol

zeroshark

Sep 28, 2020

Are you using improvement mod? I forgot to add battlers from rpg maker xp RTP, you can get the file in rpg maker xp rtp location

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i have all but one and there not easy to find anless you now what your looking for most of the times it's moveing barrel's.

Zero112

May 29, 2019
Anybody know how to fix this? I played the game for 11 hour and then it crashed but when I pulled it back up all my progress was gone, then I started a new game just now closed it near brighton and did game end and once again all my progress gone!?!!? Anyone got a complete save or a way for me to fix mine to actually save?

ozomozyan

Apr 29, 2018
Anybody know how to fix this? I played the game for 11 hour and then it crashed but when I pulled it back up all my progress was gone, then I started a new game just now closed it near brighton and did game end and once again all my progress gone!?!!? Anyone got a complete save or a way for me to fix mine to actually save?
Type "%appdata%" up in the section its appdata>roaming , click appdata there and then local look for "Temp" there will be something rar there its the rar game you played recently

Zero112

May 29, 2019
Its not there.I opened a few other games before I went back and it wasnt there, is there a way to find it?
Are there cheats for this game so i can just get my characters near the level of where they were

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes