JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
My walkthrough is linked on page one of this. I am also the one who used to update the entire wiki until it moved to the new one. I haven't bothered in awhile. I have post all throughout this forum. Some good some bad. I have went through the new updates. 2 hours of updates in a year, due to scouring maps, isn't a lot. I will get it updated most likely by Friday. Maybe Saturday. I just have 1 dimensional shard to find. Don't know if the last two "clearable" locations are bugged yet either. I already saw the Castle Warrengard bug was fixed with the envelope. Otherwise everything else is done.

Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
My walkthrough is linked on page one of this. I am also the one who used to update the entire wiki until it moved to the new one. I haven't bothered in awhile. I have post all throughout this forum. Some good some bad. I have went through the new updates. 2 hours of updates in a year, due to scouring maps, isn't a lot. I will get it updated most likely by Friday. Maybe Saturday. I just have 1 dimensional shard to find. Don't know if the last two "clearable" locations are bugged yet either. I already saw the Castle Warrengard bug was fixed with the envelope. Otherwise everything else is done.
Do you use RPG Maker or you just play the game to find everything? Using RPG Maker helps me a lot when there's a completionist aspect or something difficult to find in a lot of games. Might not help much with a dimensional shard though, lol. It would probably help with checking for area cleared bugs though.

Sabator

Jan 1, 2019
So, having done what I think is pretty much everything (except getting a small and large portrait of black dame before she disappeared again) in 3.04, I want to cross-check a bit and see if I missed anything, or if anyone here has completed something I'm missing
Sort of seeing if we can infodump a few of the harder to do stuff

So far I got 64% completion, 11/11 crystals, and 26/26 quests with 47/48 dimensional shards found
43/45 cleared locations and 58/58 discovered, 10/10 maps solved, 42/42 properties bought.
2/2 Ultima, 4/4 entities, 31/31 legendaries, and 33/34 enemies discovered (bit weird as there is no other empty slot on Monster hunter titles)

I got 159/161 illustrations, 76/76 trading cards, and 14/14 master hen'tai 23/24 art chests(really got no clue where the last one I'm missing might be or if it will be accessible)
16/16 paintings, 11/11 altars visited, 48/49 lost illustrations (again no clue where the last one might be), and 12/12 safes cracked

Now the interesting part is, I got the scene with Osira in Collusia castle and the scene with Elin in Warrengard and while a notice did appear that I got both titles (Emperess taker or something for Osira and something about a cowgirl for Elin) I can see neither title in the Procurer Tab which makes me think its a bug currently.

On Explorer most areas that are not cleared are ones that obviously got a bit more content not yet available, like with Tijia Woodlands and that one mineable rock that is across a gap you will supposedly be able to jump over later on (where you fought Masquerade with the teddy bear under uncle paws farm) but I feel like I'm missing some other area...
The ones that are still not completed are The Last Tower, Ruins of the Past, Blackguard Stronghold, Odidania, The Ravaged Booty, Duchess's Mansion, Tijia Woodlands, Kahr, Island of Mist, Castle Warrengard, Tower of Descent, Crimson Forest (i guess this too will be clearable after we can get past the guards going to the neifu temple), Hollow Gorge, Caimridge.

Sabator

Jan 1, 2019
Question, how do I do the Strippin' o' Die mini-game ?

Edit: I'd also like to know if these CG scenes labeled with "?" are available (In the international art-style or however you'd like to call it, I don't know the proper term), and if so, where/how ? Greatly appreciated in advance <3 !

Edit 2: They're on the 3rd page.
Edit 3 and hopefully last one: Ignore my question as to how I trigger the mini-game, I found out. I'm more curious about the portraits now, if someone could tell me:
1 - How do I get them ?
2 - Which characters have portraits implemented as of 3.04 ?
If you can play someone in strip'n'dice then you unlock their portrait by wining 3 for the small one and 6 for the large one, also if they are a party member wining 10 unlocks their naked costume.
So far i got portraits for Farah, Kythie, Ra'tiki, Mhu'tiki, Gabriele, Bal'rana, Opala, Old Farah, Beatrix, Behelda (blacksmith lady), Elin, and black dame, but dame is missable if you have entered Collusia after Osira attacks it due to her simply not being in Warrengard

Sabator

Jan 1, 2019
You don't HAVE to grind the beetleblades. I just say to do it this early because you won't be able to hit them for a long time due to your speed and accuracy. It does suck, believe me. I have done it in under 15 minutes and sometimes it took me over a hour. Just think. I do this every time I update the walkthrough since cheating doesn't help with walkthroughs. Imagine my pain.
Im pretty sure they rebuffed the beetle spawn rate, took me like 15 mins on a new game to get around 10 with Crayden in my group

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
I want to cross-check a bit and see if I missed anything, or if anyone here has completed something I'm missing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have not completed Darkthorn Keep but I have completed Odidania. If you are able to complete Odidania and get to 44/45 then that would mean I should be able to do the Keep.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i still can't play strip dice with 2 people. here i what i have and i my be missing alot of stuff who now's. 62% game progress/ 11 of 11 crystals activated/ 26 of 26 quests completed/ this is a strang reading because it's placed first but 48 of 47 dimensional shards found. cleared locations 42 of 44/ discovered locations is 57 of 57/ 10 of 10 treasure maps solved/ 42 of 42 properties purchased/. my game must have a bran fart because alot of stuff is not showing up lol

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
If you can play someone in strip'n'dice then you unlock their portrait by wining 3 for the small one and 6 for the large one, also if they are a party member wining 10 unlocks their naked costume.
So far i got portraits for Farah, Kythie, Ra'tiki, Mhu'tiki, Gabriele, Bal'rana, Opala, Old Farah, Beatrix, Behelda (blacksmith lady), Elin, and black dame, but dame is missable if you have entered Collusia after Osira attacks it due to her simply not being in Warrengard
I gave up on the portraits right now (mainly because I was just going through the story). I'm curious tho, where do I go once my MC goes to the Church after the attack and after finding Ellin etc ? I grabbed the robes, but I can't do anything else ? o_O

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i got there pictures of opola and her mother but they never show up. i think my game is messed up are something because no matter what i do i never get the choice to play dice with dame are the smith it just goes to there nomal thing. love the game but just my stop playing it tell they finish it.

Sabator

Jan 1, 2019
I gave up on the portraits right now (mainly because I was just going through the story). I'm curious tho, where do I go once my MC goes to the Church after the attack and after finding Ellin etc ? I grabbed the robes, but I can't do anything else ? o_O
Literally head down from where you get the robes... there is a stair... its hidden by the freaking graphics above it...

Reactions: yoyomistro and Slvh

Sabator

Jan 1, 2019
I have not completed Darkthorn Keep but I have completed Odidania. If you are able to complete Odidania and get to 44/45 then that would mean I should be able to do the Keep.
I found out the last thing missing in Odidania... i was missing the freaking Dimensional Fragment on the left of the locked building north west... the one belonging to the blacksmith lady from warrengard...

Yes Darkthorn is completable, id suggest looking in the sewer that is accessible from the manhole in the first screen, you might have forgoten to open the locked door down there, otherwise either one of the tower levels or one of the checkable desks in cells on right or left wing

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
in the walk through i got 150 illustasion but i for get were it was. i may have some other one's missing in your walkthrough as well can't rember were i got them tho mybe from dig map's are from lewd boxes hard to say sorry.

Sabator

Jan 1, 2019
Welp, I looked through every are I have not yet completed, apart from Caimridge, every other are has something in an unreachable area or some sort of unopened door so I bet that's the reason it's not completable... Probably gonna use the orb and speed through the game only taking time to fully explore, pretty sure I'm only missing one illustration from an envelope on the ground and one from a red chest

It is a sad thing that on the ground illustration and red chests are not shown on the explorer title for each area :/

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
Welp, I looked through every are I have not yet completed, apart from Caimridge, every other are has something in an unreachable area or some sort of unopened door so I bet that's the reason it's not completable... Probably gonna use the orb and speed through the game only taking time to fully explore, pretty sure I'm only missing one illustration from an envelope on the ground and one from a red chest

It is a sad thing that on the ground illustration and red chests are not shown on the explorer title for each area :/
They are tho ? At least for me they are. I based off my search through the Explorer titles and got everything

fritzbaum

Oct 6, 2017
It seems my 3.0 walkthrough didn't upload and was lost. I will update the walkthrough within this week. Also, if that is the Discord server I setup years ago it doesn't exist for at least a year.
It's the discord server linked from patreon for everyone with even the lowest tier it seems.

fritzbaum

Oct 6, 2017
yeah Beatrix is gone already, this is the same save file in 3.02 and in 3.04. This game can be SUPER frustrating at times
For me Beatrix is still there and I can't do anything. Osira just has her dialog about staying and watching but no coice, Farah wishes you good luck, Beatrix says the clock is ticking and the Paladin blocks the path.

So, anyone got a save from the end of 3.02 before the Osira scene in the throne room?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i have a horse save but looking at some of the stuff in progress look's to be off i think. also the save is before darthmouth it also does not have the harpy's open because i alway's sneak past them. i also should have opala and her mothers pictures but don't.

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
So, having done what I think is pretty much everything (except getting a small and large portrait of black dame before she disappeared again) in 3.04, I want to cross-check a bit and see if I missed anything, or if anyone here has completed something I'm missing

So far I got 64% completion, 11/11 crystals, and 26/26 quests with 47/48 dimensional shards found
43/45 cleared locations and 58/58 discovered, 10/10 maps solved, 42/42 properties bought.
2/2 Ultima, 4/4 entities, 31/31 legendaries, and 33/34 enemies discovered (bit weird as there is no other empty slot on Monster hunter titles)

I got 159/161 illustrations, 76/76 trading cards, and 14/14 master hen'tai 23/24 art chests(really got no clue where the last one I'm missing might be or if it will be accessible)
16/16 paintings, 11/11 altars visited, 48/49 lost illustrations (again no clue where the last one might be), and 12/12 safes cracked

Now the interesting part is, I got the scene with Osira in Collusia castle and the scene with Elin in Warrengard and while a notice did appear that I got both titles (Emperess taker or something for Osira and something about a cowgirl for Elin) I can see neither title in the Procurer Tab which makes me think its a bug currently.

On Explorer most areas that are not cleared are ones that obviously got a bit more content not yet available, like with Tijia Woodlands and that one mineable rock that is across a gap you will supposedly be able to jump over later on (where you fought Masquerade with the teddy bear under uncle paws farm) but I feel like I'm missing some other area...
The ones that are still not completed are The Last Tower, Ruins of the Past, Blackguard Stronghold, Odidania, The Ravaged Booty, Duchess's Mansion, Tijia Woodlands, Kahr, Island of Mist, Castle Warrengard, Tower of Descent, Crimson Forest (i guess this too will be clearable after we can get past the guards going to the neifu temple), Hollow Gorge, Caimridge.
From what I have now. You can get everything under Illustrations, cards, chests etc. Check in Fellhorn Ruins where Osira was. Missing 1 enemy from Battle Log. 1 Dimensional shard is missing and 43/45 cleared locations. This is just where I am at.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes