alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
I'm happy she's finally adding it, have my doubts it would've been added without the complaints though. Only real question is what the scene will be. It will only make the problem worse if it's a handjob or blowjob, but I'm hoping she's finally understanding that.
i highly doubt after that long gabe would blue balls us like that. with that said,the moment we get the scene done,odds are we can now invite her to tent

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
I'm in the Marshes of Despair trying to get the Neon Alphatross, I've killed the Slender Slut and gone back to the T-junction and then south onto the next screen and waited for it to attack, I've been waiting for over an hour and nothing has happened, am I on the right screen or have I got to go further south. Many thanks.
My bad, I hadn't got the Cockolot vanquisher.

Last edited:

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
I'm in the Marshes of Despair trying to get the Neon Alphatross, I've killed the Slender Slut and gone back to the T-junction and then south onto the next screen and waited for it to attack, I've been waiting for over an hour and nothing has happened, am I on the right screen or have I got to go further south. Many thanks.
what is the neon alphatross. is it a legendary monster? if so,i fought a flying legendary monster that was traveling when youre on a bridge in marsh

Prototype909

Jul 2, 2018
Funniest thing of the latest complaints on Gabe's blog was them stating that "Laquadia already has 3 scenes" with the protagonist.

Yeah 3 scenes of foreplay acts, laughable

Reactions: mrstupidfingers

edit99

Aug 31, 2018
Reminder there are some pretty hot sfm/blender animation of some of the characters.

Reactions: Lizst

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
Funniest thing of the latest complaints on Gabe's blog was them stating that "Laquadia already has 3 scenes" with the protagonist.

Yeah 3 scenes of foreplay acts, laughable
not all scenes are equal. sometime 1 good fuck scene is worth 3 foreplay scenes

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
Reminder there are some pretty hot sfm/blender animation of some of the characters.
thanks for the link. i did download of a lot of art/animations but on different rule34 sites(how many are there,wtf) i see some animations i didnt find

agernek

May 29, 2017
When I open the "Legend of Queen Opala - Origin" folder the data and graphics folders are missing but the game still starts up and plays fine. Why is that and where can find them, or how do I extract them? I would also like to make not that the "Game.rgssad" file is also not there.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
When I open the "Legend of Queen Opala - Origin" folder the data and graphics folders are missing but the game still starts up and plays fine. Why is that and where can find them, or how do I extract them? I would also like to make not that the "Game.rgssad" file is also not there.
I think, if I heard correctly, the latest update (version) was too large to compile so the uncompiled version is what is released.
(That's the missing parts.)

Reactions: agernek

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
get rpg maker decrypter. it should be able to decrypt and extract the game from that rgssad file and give you a data and graphics folder. sometime i had to do so to apply translations

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Can someone help me. I now in the Grandmaster hunt trying to get the Grandmaster to teach me the two skills in the game. I already achieved what is need it, 80 illustrations and find 14 times the guy in the barrel, but ever time I go talk to him he keep saying the I didn’t achieve what is need it, why it is bug, did I miss something. Please help me.

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
Can someone help me. I now in the Grandmaster hunt trying to get the Grandmaster to teach me the two skills in the game. I already achieved what is need it, 80 illustrations and find 14 times the guy in the barrel, but ever time I go talk to him he keep saying the I didn’t achieve what is need it, why it is bug, did I miss something. Please help me.
first off,did you succeed in speaking to him and him aknowleding those quests? because he wont accept you if you didnt visit enough altars

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Ok, which altars? The ones who you get you’re cock blessed? If is that altar, I visit many of them.

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
Ok, which altars? The ones who you get you’re cock blessed? If is that altar, I visit many of them.
try visiting them all. because its only when i did all but one altar available(before visiting ice land) for him to accept me. the one i didnt visit is below collusia after SPOILERS

if he says in the line of <youre not worthy yet> thats it

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
also just saying,currently theres not much point acquiring the 2 grope fu skills. one is to put allies in distress and other is to surrender for game over scenes,which for now theres only 1 and the enemy with that scene does good damage

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
try visiting them all. because its only when i did all but one altar available(before visiting ice land) for him to accept me. the one i didnt visit is below collusia after SPOILERS

if he says in the line of <youre not worthy yet> thats it
I already visit the one below Colussia. Pretty chore I did all altar, maybe is a bug, or the altar I miss is in some florest I miss it don’t know.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes