MARYNOM

Apr 22, 2017
She’s gone. Better do the game again if you didn’t do the castle upgrade. You need her. Tip: don’t go after Laquadia before you upgrade you’re castle.
You can use the item to restart game. I am suing this method once day playthrough once night playthrough to find as much as i can of new stuff. No wonder i have characters at lvl 70 something XD

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
You can use the item to restart game. I am suing this method once day playthrough once night playthrough to find as much as i can of new stuff. No wonder i have characters at lvl 70 something XD
Yes, that’s the way.

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
I just found out I miss spot, in the Collusia, there’s a prostitution place I didn’t buy and now it’s block because the lady’s are be fucked. Just my luck.
its reccomended to 100% complete collusia as soon as possible. might be the one place where theres missables like the castle,the laquadia fan side quest.not gonna say more considering its spoilers about the area

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
Hi, does anyone knows how to trigger the animation in the game? is it implemented?
most animations are you inviting girl to your tent(when in camp) or invite them to your room when you got warrenguard. the girl gotta like you enough and as far as i saw,you must have gotten laid with them at least once. i tried inviting kythie,she didnt want,i found out about her scene,got the scene and now she wanted to bang

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
How do you get Laquadia in the tent? I'm not seeing any prompts for it
i must have done something wrong,because shes in jail and i dunno how to include her in party. with that said,if shes in jail and you got leash and collar,you can tie her to your bedroom and 'invite" her for fun stuff

rto12

Feb 4, 2020
most animations are you inviting girl to your tent(when in camp) or invite them to your room when you got warrenguard. the girl gotta like you enough and as far as i saw,you must have gotten laid with them at least once. i tried inviting kythie,she didnt want,i found out about her scene,got the scene and now she wanted to bang
Thanks, but I asked badly, I meant the one thats on the images of the game between Tharg o Kythe and Beatrix I think, is it implemented or it's just there for further releases?

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
Thanks, but I asked badly, I meant the one thats on the images of the game between Tharg o Kythe and Beatrix I think, is it implemented or it's just there for further releases?
i do believe that scene is available after infiltrating the high lord gathering. you should be able to find beatrix in the collusia tavern,drinking. choose the take advantage option

Reactions: rto12

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
For real. i played this game 4-5 times from scratch everytime and i NEVER go to fight roseus.
this time i literally go check her area immediately after being able to buy bombs and she wasnt there,not during day or at night

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
For real. i played this game 4-5 times from scratch everytime and i NEVER go to fight roseus.
this time i literally go check her area immediately after being able to buy bombs and she wasnt there,not during day or at night
she appear after you escaped black guard

Reactions: cabuzo
Aug 9, 2018
Swegabe announced today they're finally preparing to implement the MC/Gabrielle CG scene, which apparently happens at the end of her personal quest, which is a heist. Don't know if they took the hint after the backlash from the last beta, or this was always the plan, or when it will be done (they say they haven't even started writing the scene yet). Still, nice to finally see.

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
Swegabe announced today they're finally preparing to implement the MC/Gabrielle CG scene, which apparently happens at the end of her personal quest, which is a heist. Don't know if they took the hint after the backlash from the last beta, or this was always the plan, or when it will be done (they say they haven't even started writing the scene yet). Still, nice to finally see.
the fact that you got the option to invite her to tent is enough to show you were gonna be able to lewd her.it just took a long long looong time.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
I'm happy she's finally adding it, have my doubts it would've been added without the complaints though. Only real question is what the scene will be. It will only make the problem worse if it's a handjob or blowjob, but I'm hoping she's finally understanding that.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes