JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
hy guys i am getting error for 'RGSS102E.dll could not found', pls help
Install the RPG
That one is old. My updated walkthroughs are always attached to the first page. If you can't read Walkthrough on the first page IN the first post I suggest you start at a lower level or reading. If 3 paragraphs is to much for you, this game isn't for you.

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
There should be a reply to the original comment thats mine. I had a more then a few spelling errors lol.

I used to comment on their blog a lot, but Jesus, some of the people on that place are straight up brick walls. Straight up some Jonestown level "Gabe can do no wrong!" type shit.
Blog is terrible. Gave up there years ago. Before I became a grandfather >.> There are nothing but drones there.

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
could some1 please share a save before the fight with Van. it's where i stopped last time and i don't want to repeat the game play in order to see the new content.

Edit : i mean exactly just before the fight or during the intrusion, don't gimme a fresh save at the beginning calling it "oh that's before the fight" ^^
I don't have a EXACT save before then. I do have one that is pretty close if you still want it. Are you talking about when Colussia fell or second spire? I do have beginning of EP 03 save.

Last edited:

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
Seems I can't start the episode 3.0. Stuck in my Castle with Black Dame saying:
"I'll find a way to get you over the Valley Checkpoint.
You focus on bringin back Opala to her mother."
Someone know what to do now?
Geez read the walkthrough. 5 year old children shouldn't be playing this game...
Walkthrough has been updated. Only thing missing is 2nd gameover screen. Since shit was added into EP 02. I have to start again from the get go... JUST to be sure. Current walkthrough has a section from 3.05 at the end. Next update will be done from a new playthrough just to be sure.

Last edited:

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
I don't have a EXACT save before then. I do have one that is pretty close if you still want it. Are you talking about when Colussia fell or second spire? I do have beginning of EP 03 save.
colussia's fall, i would appreciate it if u were to upload the save file. i'm not sure when ep03 beginns but so long it's before devon's and that serpent "god" first meeting, i'm ok with it.

petromonium

May 20, 2017
how can i scroll down pages in the encyclopedia? i'm missing somenthing in rivulent hills but when i search it in the explorer section i can just see the first 8 voices..there is clearly the "scroll down" icon but i don't know how to do it. Maybe it was already asked but the thread is just too big to search it for.. thanks!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: nvm, i found out i was missing a chest lol

Last edited:

SpiderHole

Jul 25, 2017
Geez read the walkthrough. 5 year old children shouldn't be playing this game...
Walkthrough has been updated. Only thing missing is 2nd gameover screen. Since shit was added into EP 02. I have to start again from the get go... JUST to be sure. Current walkthrough has a section from 3.05 at the end. Next update will be done from a new playthrough just to be sure.
Keep calm angry boy, did not see it was updated.

Feb 6, 2018
Yes, yes it is. Many times. I even put what level you need to catch them. There will be several replies over the next few posts of mine. I am not spamming. Also. If you can't follow the walkthrough, you most likely shouldn't play this game OR aren't a native English speaker. Which is why I try to use very basic words unless it is some meme or obvious joke.
The only other language I could possibly write this in is German. I haven't used it much since my divorce though. It would be pretty bad.
Hey man, I was trying to help this dude no need to be so moody. Other than that I noticed that you quite often are in a bad mood... I mean I don't want to annoy you or anyone here. I for one thing am thankful for the walkthrough and will use it once the full game comes out (surely decades after Cyberpunk lol).
Hey, I can speak German too :D
I know the Covid situation can be hard on us all and ofc I don't want to assume stuff about ya, but if you are in dark place in your life I can just wish you the best! :)
I myself also don't like where the game is heading and the fact that Gabe gets lots of money off of such a bad service (I guess my posts during the last days should be of enough evidence of that).
But we gotta accept that there are some people who are new to the site and just not that good at English or tech in general.

Wish you a good day.

Denali92

May 2, 2017
Well shite, Paladin is still blocking cathedral. Did I miss something after speaking with Osira from the throne room? From the walkthrough it stated after chatting with Osira, the Paladin is gone and you can enter thus dealing with Laquida and a boss under the Cathedral. Is there a reset code regarding that or a way to edit it? The original code of 3377 doesn't work regarding Darkthorn Keep switches when ya meet Snake.

Read previous comments regarding the slave collar and others regarding Castle Warrenguard upgrades. Went to Khar to look for collar, wasn't in the options at the Item market nor seen a worker/door related at the garden of a building for photos next to the center of water at your Castle.

I take it the Frozen Continent is accessible on the map by walking or do ya need to use a ship like in LOQO 2? Must've missed something for it to be available/enabled. I do remember you had to talk to Beatrix, then Osira, and afterwards going to the Cathedral at the capital.

My apologies if this is repeated.

Editted; already had slave collar. I must've been confused of getting another one due to seeing Steel Demoness and Laquida chained up.

Last edited:

CarlosDesouza

Apr 24, 2017
Changing the name is very easy but you have to download Cheat Engine and have basic understanding of using that. Connect CE to the game and scan for Chad as a String. Replace both values with your name of choice. Changing the sprite is a bit harder.

There are 5 artstyles with some variations each depending on the MC. Only international is incomplete and will use other styles for now. Just pick one you like. You can use other people's saves to look at the other styles.

I can give you an unpacked folder but it's a mess nothing is named in a meaningful way and CG and other art such as UI and backgrounds are all mixed by date of creation and not type of content. If you were hoping to look at the CGs you will have a terrible time organizing the folder.
Does anyone know how to change your name to a string of different length. As the original save file had a name with 5 characters I can now only change to a name with 5 letters (it just shortens it or appends the letters fromt he original name for new strings which are too long or short respectively)

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Can someone help me, how I get resources to continue to expand my palace in the castle? I bought every inn, tavern and even all accommodations in Thebes game so far.

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
colussia's fall, i would appreciate it if u were to upload the save file. i'm not sure when ep03 beginns but so long it's before devon's and that serpent "god" first meeting, i'm ok with it.
I have two here. After Colussia fell and before the blackgate stronghold warden. These are around that point. Haven't played them in awhile though.

Reactions: Phantombeast

MadWLewd

Jun 26, 2020
Does anyone have the the first 180 audio SE files, when I downloaded the compress version, it was missing those first 180 audio files in the SE folder and I can't play the game without those.

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
Does anyone have the the first 180 audio SE files, when I downloaded the compress version, it was missing those first 180 audio files in the SE folder and I can't play the game without those.
That's why I never download compressed versions.
Edit: I downloaded normal version and files in SE start from 181, but game works fine.

Last edited:

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
In regards to the tent mechanic i found again someone who had asked Gabe about it. Lets just say her answer was a bit lackluster and personnally felt like Gabe was dodging the question or just didnt even care.

Aug 9, 2018
How do you get Laquadia in the tent? I'm not seeing any prompts for it
You don't actually get her in the tent while traveling, like the others. Instead, you get a slave collar (there's a merchant in Kahr who sells them), then you go to the pedestals with chains on them behind your throne in your bedchamber. Interact with them and it should let you chain up either Laquadia or Steel Demoness, and from there interacting with her should offer both the dice and tent options.

Reactions: Faustus7
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes