Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
hey guys, can anyone help me with these 2 remaining scenes? this is from the latest version (3.05)
So, the first one is a scene of Masquerade. To unlock it you have to go to her shack that is near Odidania. You might have missed it since it is a hidden location that doesn't appear on the map until you enter on it.
shack.jpg

For the second one you need to have Farah in your team. I know that story wise it would make no sense after you reach a certein point since she is forced to leave the party, however, since this is a beta and Gabe loves us he allows her to return to the party after reaching the end of this version (reaching the Frozen continent). So once you add her to your party, go to the Marshes of Despair and allow yourselve to be defeated by the monsters to unlock the special bad ending. I think you also need an item to make it work, the Feather of Awakening so you don't get the Game Over and instead you return to the entrance of the location. You can buy the feather at Khar.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Jesus Christ, delegating the Laquadia scene to sprite sex is fucking indefensible. What an absolutely braindead idea.
I noticed you posted on the blog, but it was deleted, you mind copying here what you said. Also good on you for continuing that fight, I've lost my will there.

Reactions: Ragingrager

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Jesus Christ, delegating the Laquadia scene to sprite sex is fucking indefensible. What an absolutely braindead idea.
BUT BRO YOU HAVE 3 BLOW JOB SCENES FROM HER! Only everyone else gets to have cg of her ahegaoing on their cock! Yeah I honestly thought this update was going to be a scene with her, only to get the sprite stuff. I think the sprite tent stuff is her way of trying to get the people requesting more content for the mc to shut up, not understanding that isn't going to work. I notice more and more people complaining in the blog, I imagine if it keeps up Gabe might get the hint that people are starting to be annoyed by how she does this. Now if Gabes plan is to add cg to all of the tent stuff, that would be quite a few scenes, that would actually fix a lot of peoples complaints. I don't think thats the plan though. Also how many scenes does Gabelle have now and exactly zero with the player character? Like what 8?

I mean even in the new content, you get invited to be part of that contest and fuck the girls finally. But your options are no I want to watch, no fuck these dogs instead, no I don't have time for this shit. I baffled how she doesn't think this is going to annoy people, also isn't beastlity not allowed on patreon anymore?

If you want to unlock all scenes use my mod. The game stores what scene gets unlocked and from which art-style as variables or switches and it's far from intuitive.
Looks like it doesn't unlock the new scenes

Last edited:
Reactions: RedPillBlues

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I noticed you posted on the blog, but it was deleted, you mind copying here what you said. Also good on you for continuing that fight, I've lost my will there.
There should be a reply to the original comment thats mine. I had a more then a few spelling errors lol.

BUT BRO YOU HAVE 3 BLOW JOB SCENES FROM HER! Only everyone else gets to have cg of her ahegaoing on their cock! Yeah I honestly thought this update was going to be a scene with her, only to get the sprite stuff. I think the sprite tent stuff is her way of trying to get the people requesting more content for the mc to shut up, not understanding that isn't going to work. I notice more and more people complaining in the blog, I imagine if it keeps up Gabe might get the hint that people are starting to be annoyed by how she does this. Now if Gabes plan is to add cg to all of the tent stuff, that would be quite a few scenes, that would actually fix a lot of peoples complaints. I don't think thats the plan though. Also how many scenes does Gabelle have now and exactly zero with the player character? Like what 8?
I used to comment on their blog a lot, but Jesus, some of the people on that place are straight up brick walls. Straight up some Jonestown level "Gabe can do no wrong!" type shit.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
There should be a reply to the original comment thats mine. I had a more then a few spelling errors lol.

I used to comment on their blog a lot, but Jesus, some of the people on that place are straight up brick walls. Straight up some Jonestown level "Gabe can do no wrong!" type shit.
Devs will often put themselves in an echo chamber of the fans that say what they want to hear. That being said, I think Gabe basically is catching flak about her choices more or less everywhere at this point. I mean just look at the patreon, its utterly stagnate regarding growth and has been for a while. Which considering how good that international edition artist is, shouldn't be happening.

kuih123

Aug 17, 2017
So, the first one is a scene of Masquerade. To unlock it you have to go to her shack that is near Odidania. You might have missed it since it is a hidden location that doesn't appear on the map until you enter on it.
View attachment 928866

For the second one you need to have Farah in your team. I know that story wise it would make no sense after you reach a certein point since she is forced to leave the party, however, since this is a beta and Gabe loves us he allows her to return to the party after reaching the end of this version (reaching the Frozen continent). So once you add her to your party, go to the Marshes of Despair and allow yourselve to be defeated by the monsters to unlock the special bad ending. I think you also need an item to make it work, the Feather of Awakening so you don't get the Game Over and instead you return to the entrance of the location. You can buy the feather at Khar.
omg been searching for the new bad end since yesterday, thanks man you're a lifesaver

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Lmao seems like she's probably done until Tuesday, wonder if she'll respond in anyway or just ignore it all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ragingrager

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
could some1 please share a save before the fight with Van. it's where i stopped last time and i don't want to repeat the game play in order to see the new content.

Edit : i mean exactly just before the fight or during the intrusion, don't gimme a fresh save at the beginning calling it "oh that's before the fight" ^^

SpiderHole

Jul 25, 2017
Seems I can't start the episode 3.0. Stuck in my Castle with Black Dame saying:
"I'll find a way to get you over the Valley Checkpoint.
You focus on bringin back Opala to her mother."
Someone know what to do now?

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
The 2 paintings are in the second floor of the gentleman's club. I have the Shard and I think you meant 46 cleared location but otherwise we agree.
I will look into this. To see if it is the two I am missing. Thank you.
EDIT: These were the two I was missing. I am still missing the next "game over scene." I will get it with a new playthrough from earlier game. I knew fail Gabe would add crap from earlier in the game. Least it is EP 02 the paintings were added. I have saves for such things.
In a few days, the walkthrough will be updated. I feel like just updating it and not having to deal with it for another 6 months. Strip or Die section maybe added, though IDK why. Win 6 matches with non player toons and 10 with player toons for a "outfit." Though times to play seem to be the issue with some.

Last edited:

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
Isn't this written in the walkthrough? On the very first page of this thread you can download the walkthrough! :)
Yes, yes it is. Many times. I even put what level you need to catch them. There will be several replies over the next few posts of mine. I am not spamming. Also. If you can't follow the walkthrough, you most likely shouldn't play this game OR aren't a native English speaker. Which is why I try to use very basic words unless it is some meme or obvious joke.
The only other language I could possibly write this in is German. I haven't used it much since my divorce though. It would be pretty bad.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes