JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
174/176 Illustrations unlocked
18/20 Paintings Collected
I have NO idea where those last two paintings are to cut out.
The 2 paintings are in the second floor of the gentleman's club. I have the Shard and I think you meant 46 cleared location but otherwise we agree.

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
I apologize if this is an obvious or stupid question, but does the "Improvement Mod" featured in the OP and your mod work together, or would there be some kind of conflit?
My mod changes just the camp map and nothing else. It's compatible with all other mods that don't mess with how the PC's appearance is set up at the start or that particular map file. I don't think the improvement mod should conflict.

Lnw

Aug 7, 2017
My mod changes just the camp map and nothing else. It's compatible with all other mods that don't mess with how the PC's appearance is set up at the start or that particular map file. I don't think the improvement mod should conflict.
Fair enough, thank you very much. I'll check it out when Improvement is updated.

Jun 22, 2017
I didn't really get into the first two games because of the lack of cg scenes or just scenes in general for the mc. I know some people are into that, but I don't like the lack of the mc scenes that was why I really loved the LOQO Origins because it promised something that the first two games lacked. I totally agree with you guys about the fact that Gabe seems to be ignoring scenes for the MC and isn't adding scenes for the chars we already have, affinity system is bunk and so on. I really love some parts of the game and wouldn't want the potential it has to be wasted as it is one of my favorite games on here even with the flaws it has. But people really need to take this up on her patreon as well as on her blog. I would take this on her blog, but I am not a patreon of the game so it feels weird for me to demand stuff from Gabe.

But there are some things that really need to be addressed for sure and will never be addressed if her patreons don't speak out...

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
I didn't really get into the first two games because of the lack of cg scenes or just scenes in general for the mc. I know some people are into that, but I don't like the lack of the mc scenes that was why I really loved the LOQO Origins because it promised something that the first two games lacked. I totally agree with you guys about the fact that Gabe seems to be ignoring scenes for the MC and isn't adding scenes for the chars we already have, affinity system is bunk and so on. I really love some parts of the game and wouldn't want the potential it has to be wasted as it is one of my favorite games on here even with the flaws it has. But people really need to take this up on her patreon as well as on her blog. I would take this on her blog, but I am not a patreon of the game so it feels weird for me to demand stuff from Gabe.

But there are some things that really need to be addressed for sure and will never be addressed if her patreons don't speak out...

Eh it really doesn't matter where you bring it up, if you have a valid criticism she'll just ignore you anyway, and if too many people start piling on a specific comment or point she just deletes it all. I mean go look at the latest blog point right now where people have done just that. She answers no one or just one part and ignores the rest. A few others and I tried that fight a while ago and it go's nowhere, so god speed those who still try to get through to her.

Jul 9, 2017
On Gabe's blog fans started ask why can the MC get more scenes with the girls. I agree with that while the MC does have scene with the female characters its nothing compared to the sex scenes the female characters have with the characters.

sam732

Nov 5, 2019
hy guys i am new, when ever i try to catch squirrel i miss so please help me with animal hunter quest

jack04

May 27, 2017
hy guys i am new, when ever i try to catch squirrel i miss so please help me with animal hunter quest
If you are early in the game you can't catch them all. Needs hunter equipments bought in the item store and gallery shop (requires golden token).
I suggest you read walkthrough posted on the first page.

Last edited:

sam732

Nov 5, 2019
If you are early in the game you can't catch them all. Needs hunter equipments bought in the item store and gallery shop (requires golden token).
I suggest you read walkthrough posted on the first page.
hy could you please tell me where i can find hunter equipments

kuih123

Aug 17, 2017
hey guys, can anyone help me with these 2 remaining scenes? this is from the latest version (3.05)

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes