Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
I tend to put those in my end of play records. Since the game is bugged beyond belief I am not adding them this time. Since this update they never disappear. My current, Shitty walkthrough, is going to be updated within 30 minutes.
Okay, I got the plushie problem figured out when I saw the walkthrough. Unfortunately the camp dialogue scenes you mentioned in 3.05 were already available as of 3.04 (I was confused since I had no dialogue options for me, until I read that Kythie option), so I'm pretty much certain at this point that to be able to get that extra Kythie affection point it needs to be Pre-Frozen Continent or Pre-3.05 content in general.

Edit: I've apparentely missed 2 vaults tho hehe, need to go back on those.

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
Yeah. I doubt it was added at all. This update is very lacking. I will add them now. Since I am really losing any reason to play this game. After the patch is added, these will obviously be updated.
174/176 Illustrations unlocked
92/92 trading cards
15/15 Hen'Tai Discovered
26/26 Art chest opened
18/20 Paintings Collected
11/11 Pilgrimage altars
54/54 Lost illustrations Found
15/15 Safes unlocked

Battle Log- Since not a single enemy has been added
2/2 ultimates
4/4 Entity Overcomed
31/31 Legendary Molested
33/34 Enemies discovered

Statistics
68% complete
31/12 Crystals activated
26/26 Quests completed- None added
50/51 Shards- One bugged out in Queen's Landing--- Shame, Shame!!!
16/48 Cleared locations
62/63 Discovered locations
10/10 Maps
50/51 Properties purchased

I have NO idea where those last two paintings are to cut out.

Reactions: MrSoder

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
Glad I didn't start a new playthrough of the game for a hour ish of content. Since I scour everything looking for every little added things in the game. This update taking 5 months is sad. I would hope people would stop supporting the Patreon myself. Since the update is small.... AGAIN... The walkthrough will be updated tonight.
Question for anyone. Has anyone found Kythies plushie? I figure it isn't in the game yet. If so let me know. I will be on the forums basically all day.
I remember finding it in Odiana, not know the exact location though.

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
It doesn't matter. This game is has become a waste of time. 5 months for 2.5 maps... With my RPGmaker ability. I can make this in 3 weeks tops.. Wish I got paid 5k a month to barely do shit...

Reactions: AdorufuniiChan

blalez

Apr 25, 2017
Man i really loved this series since the first one.
Origin started really good too love all the characters. the slow update irritated me but if it was for quality content i was ok.
but like someone said he/she losing focus. adding more and more characters and the old cast got nothing along with the MC.
What's the point of the affinity system too?

Just truly dissapointing.
In short, horribly slow updates and not meaningful contents.

Reactions: AdorufuniiChan

rexred

Dec 21, 2017
why not the simple game over that's the best course of action for this game if you lose a battle ain't they putting ntr in the game

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
Okay, I got the plushie problem figured out when I saw the walkthrough. Unfortunately the camp dialogue scenes you mentioned in 3.05 were already available as of 3.04 (I was confused since I had no dialogue options for me, until I read that Kythie option), so I'm pretty much certain at this point that to be able to get that extra Kythie affection point it needs to be Pre-Frozen Continent or Pre-3.05 content in general.

Edit: I've apparentely missed 2 vaults tho hehe, need to go back on those.
No one ever mentioned those at all in 5 months.. Not once anywhere on this forum. I checked the grid, map. There is nothing, in code, that says there is a item there. Sadly I have to to this. Two have said they found item with 0 proof besides, it was there before. Both have 0 evidence.

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
Well. The walkthrough is up. This update is a complete waste of time. People that complain about this game. If you supported outside of $30 then I get it. If you never supported and are here to whine then I have no space for you. If you are a Patreon suppoter that HAS supported more than $30. Stop. Creator is slower than sloth fucking. Stop. That person makes more money a month than I do. Glad I worked my way to where I am at. I was converting this game, in Unreal believe it or not for fun, but I am done.... Grow up children. I also have EVERY beta.. So if something existed. I have it.
NO ANIMATED SCENES! I don't know why that is asked over and over for the last two pages in the forums. I don't know who lied. Sprites moving are "animated." Quite lying scum... Help or complain on the Patreon OR the BLOG. Complaining here doesn't matter!

Last edited:

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
why not the simple game over that's the best course of action for this game if you lose a battle ain't they putting ntr in the game
The game does a simple gameover. What are you speaking about? The "secret" gameover? You provide nothing on what you are typing about..

Last edited:

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
No mate I think I'll complain where ever I want. This site exists for us to discuss the game whether people paid for it or not. These opinions are free to be shared, and we are here to voice our displeasure in updates, don't try to moderate us.

I only stick around because it was the second game that got me into this site and I was a supporter of this game during its first few betas up to the beginning of the Kahr arc where the game started changing from it's premise and she realized it didn't matter what was promised, said or voted on. She would twist logic and blatantly lie and when called out or her own words brought back up she would delete comments or never respond because she knew she couldn't.

I like a lot of people here will continue watching this and hoping it gets better or commenting on how bad it continues to degrade from it's Origins.

TDSanthony

Aug 5, 2017
Appearance Changer-Event Gallery Unlocker mod updated.
For those who don't want to load an old save just to get the new bad end scene.

Note to Gabe: Replaying the new bad end scene from the Hall permanently changes the textboxes to black. Might want to fix that.
how do use the mod? i have switched out the map file but i dont know where to go.

Feb 6, 2018
You know guys, what got me interested is that there seem to be VLogs on Gabe's patreon and now I'm curious where I can see them outside of Patreon ofc. For one, is that Gabe? And for the other, what are those about?

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Honestly I dont get why Gabe even went with sprite for the tent mechanic. While the hell did she not just make it repeatable scenes. Just change the background depending on where you are. Considering how much money she spent on merchandise and art for the illustrations and trading cards I dont think those scenes would have made a dent in her budget.

Honestly the main girls I really want are Beatrix, Elin, Bal Rana and Masquerade. Also forgot the Steel demoness, liked the face reveal scene. Hope you get to have her say she wants to be your woman (having your kids too). To me there are few things as hot as a lady willingly asking to be knocked up.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes